Will I be in a relationship with Chris by the end of the month?

I am meeting this guy from a dating site on Thursday for our first date. We've been talking for a few weeks on the phone and I feel like it's finally time to meet. I really want and hope this progresses into a romantic relationship by the end of this month.

*Do I use the 7th or 5th house? I'm stumped. I've heard some people say they use the 5th for romances that haven't started yet, but I've also heard people use the 7th when it's a general partnership question like this one is.

*Is the Grand Cross always detrimental :(
DDLZQDM.jpg

Slenkar

The moon has already gone past Saturn I think so is that a separating aspect?

Mercury (you) is in opposition to both moon (situation) and Saturn (love affair)

Neptune looks exactly on the seventh house cusp, so you could be deluded.

Neptune is casting a square to all three significators ,that could mean delusion,sorry.

I'm beginning to think that Uranus represents computers and the internet.

You can see how it casts a helpful trine to the partnership significator Jupiter.

Is Chris in another country or far away location?

Last edited:

Mercury (you) is in opposition to both moon (situation) and Saturn (love affair)

What does that mean? He's really shy to talk to and it's difficult to keep a conversation going so I'm having doubts. I HATE people who are hard to talk to, and he is...

Last edited:

Neptune is casting a square to ALL THREE significators delusion sorry.

Am I delusional because he has someone else or because I don't really lile him deep down

Neptune is casting a square to ALL THREE significators delusion sorry.

I'm beginning to think that Uranus represents computers and the internet.

You can see how it casts a trine to the partnership significator

I have heard Uranus means technology. Does this mean a "no"? I'm unsure now. I'm unsure about him because I just talked to him on the phone for the first time and he's really boring and hard to talk to. He's really shy and doesn't hold a conversation. It annoys and worries me...

Last edited:

Slenkar

I would say no . your significator being mercury and in opposition indicates communication problems I suppose.

Is Chris a foreigner or from a long distance away?
Cos you are in the ninth.

I don't know about the nature of the delusion sorry.

I would say no . your significator being mercury and in opposition indicates communication problems I suppose.

Is Chris a foreigner or from a long distance away?
Cos you are in the ninth.

I don't know about the nature of the delusion sorry.
Communication problems for sure. He's really shy and hard to talk to.

He's not a foreigner, he lives only 20 minutes away

IleneK

Premium Member
I am meeting this guy from a dating site on Thursday for our first date. We've been talking for a few weeks on the phone and I feel like it's finally time to meet. I really want and hope this progresses into a romantic relationship by the end of this month.

*Do I use the 7th or 5th house? I'm stumped. I've heard some people say they use the 5th for romances that haven't started yet, but I've also heard people use the 7th when it's a general partnership question like this one is.

*Is the Grand Cross always detrimental :(

At first, I thought this might be a yes, because you/Mercury, strong in its dignity and on an angle, applies to a sextile to Jupiter. But the sextile never perfects before Mercury goes retrograde. So this points to a no. He is in the 12th, so much about him remains unknown, and you/Mercury are in the sign of his/Jupiter's detriment, so he is not as motivated toward you and relationship as you are with him.

But I also look to unfolding of the matter as symbolized by the Moon: it is still in the field of a conjunction with malefic Saturn and its next aspect is an opposition. I just don't see this happening, as much from your side [I think you really don't like him] as from his.

LadyBella

At first, I thought this might be a yes, because you/Mercury, strong in its dignity and on an angle, applies to a sextile to Jupiter. But the sextile never perfects before Mercury goes retrograde. So this points to a no. He is in the 12th, so much about him remains unknown, and you/Mercury are in the sign of his/Jupiter's detriment, so he is not as motivated toward you and relationship as you are with him.

But I also look to unfolding of the matter as symbolized by the Moon: it is still in the field of a conjunction with malefic Saturn and its next aspect is an opposition. I just don't see this happening, as much from your side [I think you really don't like him] as from his.

But after the opposition between moon/mercury, moon does trine with Jupiter, I think they will meet.

Yeah. He's just so **** shy and quiet. I will totally meet him, but minutes after I posted this I started having doubts about dating hom since he's quiet and makes having a conversation difficult. He's just painfully shy in conversation which is not good. We'll see how tomorrow unfolds.

Last edited:

oleanna

Yeah. He's just so **** shy and quiet. I will totally meet him, but minutes after I posted this I started having doubts about dating hom since he's quiet and makes having a conversation difficult. He's just painfully shy in conversation which is not good. We'll see how tomorrow unfolds.

might sound old fashioned, but wouldn't it be a good idea to meet, see, listen, talk and then feel deep inside yourself what this all means and is to you?
You will meet. Moon/Jupiter shows that.
And then the next step will come. simple.

might sound old fashioned, but wouldn't it be a good idea to meet, see, listen, talk and then feel deep inside yourself what this all means and is to you?
You will meet. Moon/Jupiter shows that.
And then the next step will come. simple.

Yeah, but I asked if we would be in a relationship. I didn't ask if we would meet. Attitude...

oleanna

Yeah, but I asked if we would be in a relationship. I didn't ask if we would meet. Attitude...

Dear TaurusTime92, - that was clear, i read your question...and your comments as well, that's why i took the time to sit down and answer...

i think the question was not serious enough for what you knew about this young man and yourself. If a phonecall in which he appears shy can already make you doubt, - then i'd say it is too early to ask if this all will lead into a relationship, - but it's the right timing for to meet, - and that's what the chart shows.
That was my answer. and so far it related to your question;)

I decided not to go out with him today. Usually when someone is courting me or I'm courting them we talk on the phone or text prior to meeting. When I talked on the phone with him there were so many annoying awkward silences, also I ALWAYS had to be the one to text him first. I'm not going to put in effort if he's not. His loss. I'm not going to bother with an idiot who doesn't show any interest or who is never the first to initiate conversation. He really needs to learn how to talk to women because he ***** at it right now. It's annoying and not worth my time to try and get him to participate in a conversation.

Dear TaurusTime92, - that was clear, i read your question...and your comments as well, that's why i took the time to sit down and answer...

i think the question was not serious enough for what you knew about this young man and yourself. If a phonecall in which he appears shy can already make you doubt, - then i'd say it is too early to ask if this all will lead into a relationship, - but it's the right timing for to meet, - and that's what the chart shows.
That was my answer. and so far it related to your question;)

I decided not to meet him today. His lack of interest and his inability to initiate contact first really bothered me. I'm not going to text and call someone first all the time, they should make the effort to do that. Also, he can't carry a conversation. I can't date someone who can't speak and who shows little to no interest in me. Jerk, his loss

Slenkar

This may sound weird but it would help him if you told him the reason for not meeting.
So he can do better with someone else.
I was in his position once :)

If you never meet I guess he was Saturn in the chart.

This may sound weird but it would help him if you told him the reason for not meeting.
So he can do better with someone else.
I was in his position once :)

If you never meet I guess he was Saturn in the chart.

I told him. He won't do better because he wasn't even interested to begin with. Talk about what you know and you don't know the whole story :)