My karmic Reading

Hi,

I thought I would show you my Karmic reading from my natal chart and add my own comments to how I think it is relavent to my life.

[deleted copyrighted content posted without owner's permission - Moderator]

bxp45620.jpgI haven't got time now to give a an overview of this in my life.I will post it later.I do think it indicates my life purpose.

Attachments

• e012888.jpg
    e012888.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:

Lorielle

Where did you get your karmic reading? Seems interesting...

You are a Pisces sun, Pisces moon? Oh my. Surely, you are quite psychic. :)

Mary

I have north node in my first house, in cancer. I have node apex square saturn and trine/sextile venus.

Hi Lorielle,

I got this reading from the book Past Life Astrology by Judy Hall.

I wish I was psychic, I do tend to sense moods a lot, and have gut feelings about people.:)

Last edited:
Hi Mary,

Mary said:
I have north node in my first house, in cancer. I have node apex square saturn and trine/sextile venus.

Attachments

• AA029114.jpg
    AA029114.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 21
I have been trying to work out my Nodes and work out my Soul purpose for this lifetime.

I have North Node Virgo 1st House/South Node Pisces 7th House

This means I have to develop THE SELF(1st House)
by SERVING HUMANITY from the heart using discrimination, by learning to detach, and be objective.(Virgo)

I have Saturn Conjunct North Node

This explanation below describes the method in which I will try to figure out my Soul Purpose.

A planet that Conjuncts the North Node represents an energy that comes into play as soon as we align with our Nodal direction. We feel this energy as an energy that does not belong to us. Lets see Saturn represents(Authority, control, responsilbility.)

After the first effort to claim this energy, we can become apprehensive about using that energy because it seems we are unable to maintain it. We will of course feel incomplete until we follow our Nodal direction and integrate the planetary energy connected with it. The best way to do this is by deliberately sorting out the habits and collecting the abilities of the south node. (Pisces 7th house) Lets see my habits (Not setting my boudaries,escapism, absorbing everything around me, powerful emotions,relying on other people) My skills (Intuitive ability, empathizing with others, diplomacy, the ability to relate to people).

Now then the ruler of the sign containing the north node and planet will show a way in which we can overcome our apprehension through becoming involved with activities relavent to it's position.(Mercury in 7th house).Activities of seventh.(relating to others, peoples needs, cooperation)

Conclusion I lack a sense of Authority within myself, I have to go back and rediscover my conscious focus of setting boudaries and using my intuitive ability and my empathy, then I can serve humanity from the heart by using discrimination by learning to detach and be objective, and step away when it is time for the person to help themselves, not to put the needs of others to the exclusion of my own and use my inner Authority to know when to say "no".The activity in which I am best equipped for this is in relating to others. Having a strong identity, confidence, and competence of the task in hand.

I have Fourth house Neptune Square North Node/South Node

The method below describes how I will work this out.

A planet square to both Nodes operates like a distraction from the Nodal path. We get into that energy and then feel stuck. It can feel like a conflict of interests, were we can see ourselves getting in our way. One wat to look at it is that we need an extra ability on the path that is not directly linked with it, so we have to go "off course" to learn it. When that is done we return to the path enriched.

There is a tendency to go off the path into the activity of the squaring planet whenever things get difficult, until the inner urge for growth drives us back again. Also there can be a sense that life "disapproves of" the planetary energy, the style and preferred activities of that part of nature.(Well Neptune represents escapism, delusions,sacrifice the urge to take on suffering for others, to become a victim in the activities of the fourth house-home, inner world)

It can be helpful to see how the side of us represented by the squaring planet actually assists our nodal direction. As long as we do not fall into negative use of the energy. (The positive energy of using Neptune to assist in my nodal energy. This is what I learned this from Tim on this forum he said with Neptune sqauring my Nodes, although I may fall back into my south node sometimes, because of the Neptune square to it. But that it can also act like a bridge between the two nodes and to have "faith" (neptune) in the home that my daily work on myself will get me toward my career (saturn conjunct north node)

Last edited:

Cassie Priam

Miss S:

I am a Pisces sun and moon like you. (I am a Virgo Asc).

We also both have a Pisces/Virgo nodal axis, but our nodes are reversed. My NN is in Pisces. Your NN is Virgo. You are to blend the best parts of Pisces and move forward with them in some sort of service using analytical skills?

This is the message of my chart. I am to blend right and left brain, intuitive and rational abilities. That one way to look at the the Pisces/Virgo nodal axis.

And since your NN is in Virgo it is of special importance since Virgo is the ruler of chiron. You may have healing skills that is so much a part of you that you are not even aware of it. Others may feel good just being around you. You are meant to develop your healing abilities in this life, and with the Saturn conjunct the nn, you are meant to use discipline, training and study as a way to develop healing abilities and soul purpose.

You had many past lives as a mystic, a guru type person but in this life you must be practical and down to earth and use your gifts for service. And since your NN is in the first you may be of service to others in an unique way or a way that may ruffle other’s feathers. You may have to asset yourself to achieve your goals. In past lives your were too nice!

Hi Cassie,

Thanks for helping me work out my Nodes, Your right about the need for me to learn to assert myself, I have always had a problem with this, But this has a lot to do with my very low self esteem. I have Saturn in my 1st House opposing my Sun. As you can see there are a lot of self worth issues I have.

My childhood I never really enjoyed, As a child I was frightened of the world, I am very sensitive, Sun in Pisces and Moon in Pisces and Mercury in Pisces with both Moon/Mercury Square Neptune I would stay up in my bedroom as a child for hours in my own imaginary world, I was very happy there. If my mum would ask me to out to the shop I'd burst in to tears, I really did not not want to go. A group of lads would hang round there and I was terrified, in case they said something mean to me or ridiculed me. Although in reality they never did.

As a teenager I walked with my head down, I was taller than everybody else and hated standing out I didn't want anybody to notice me. I would try to hide myself, head down to the floor. I was also very quiet, Silent in school I would never talk. My Mum and Dad would go to my School for Parents evening to discuss how things were going in school. My teacher would tell them how quiet I was and my mum and dad would be surprised. I was not like this at home. I didn't want to go to school because of the bullying and I runaway from home. I remember walking around crying my eyes out feeling really lost. I only lasted half a day because I couldn't stop crying, the tears wouldn't stop, I phoned my mum and dad and asked them to come and pick me up.

I got bullied a lot in school mostly mental bullying although I was kicked and knocked to the floor a couple of times. I would sit and write poetry in my room about how worthless I felt and how much I wanted to leave this world. I didn't think I belonged here I couldn't handle it, I couldn't take feeling this way, but I would never have done it I could never have inflicted the pain on to my parents.

I started to restrict my food in my later teens, because I didn't want to take up too much space in the world, I never turned into a full anorexic but I remember crying when my mum put extra food on my plate. I laugth now thinking about it, it sounds so silly, but it was very serious at the time.

When I was 18yrs old I lost my Father he died unexpectedly of a heart attack, I don't know how I coped but I did. I hated being in this world it was nothing but pain, my first relationship I was abused by him he treated me exactly how I was treated in School, mentally abused me and hit me a few times. But I guess that's what I had come to expect. He would say he didn't love me, I wasn't worth loving, he was only with me because I was attractive. He couldn't find anything else to love about me. I had built up a wall around myself for protection I needed to. Nobody was going to hurt me again.

I remember my Mum said to me why can't you be more like your brothers girlfriend, she is ambitious and clever. Your an attractive girl. Aspire to be more like her. I guess I took it as your not good enough the way you are. Your not the daughter I want. I think she wanted someone to be proud of. I wish I stood up for myself that day. She also used to precisely say the exact weight I would look my best, my most perfect. Knowing I already had an issue with my self image and I had nearly turned anorexic. I was not overweight at all in fact I was probably a few pounds underweight for my height.

Now my life has turned around, I have a very loving boyfriend he worships the ground I walk on. I have a beautiful baby boy. I still have very low self worth. I guess that is why I found Astrology, it is my Self Therapy I think I need it.

After that explanation of me, back to Karmic Astrology these feelings of low self worth are a major issue for me, I do believe in a past life my self esteem was destroyed it is a strong word to use but appropiate for the way I feel about myself. Within this lifetime I am working on building it back up again.

Every time I attempt to do something with my life I still hear all those people telling me I can't do it, I am stupid worthless. It is a long process changing this. I realize what I feel about myself will be reflected back to me, to deal with these feelings. It is my self image I have of myself, that has attracted these experiances in my life. My soul chose this lifetime, to best help me grow. It is still hard to deal with but I suspose your lessons in life are not meant to be easy.

You are right I need to be practical and more down to earth to be able to accomplish my task and to use discipline in my life to help me achieve my goal and not turn it inwards on to myself. I need to assert myself because I am too nice.

Sorry for getting into some quite heavy issues here but that is Saturn. Why can't people just accept you for who you are. Why I have I got to fit other peoples expectations of me. I might not have the confidence the ambition, but I am very caring, I do have some intelligence and ask me for a favour and I will never let you down. I just need to believe in myself.

Lots of people have been through worse, I do try to stop the self pity, I try to get away from my victim mentality. I know in past lives I have played these roles. Even in writing this all my emotions surfaced again I was getting quite tearful, I thought I had dealt with it I think I may have only touched the surface, the feelings run so deep.

I don't know which steps to take next. I do want out of these feelings I do want to be strong and help others in thier lives, I have been there and instead of wallowing in my own feelings, I should use my empathy for other peoples pain in a constructive way but not get submerged in the pain were I can't even help myself never mind anyone else. I think even talking about it and asking myself how I can find a way out of this, is a step towards healing myself, and then I can help others find a way out of their pain.

Last edited:

Cassie Priam

Miss S:

I am also a Merc in Pisces. So we both have a stellium in Pisces? Mine is sun, moon, merc, nn in Pisces. And I was born on the same day as a total solar eclipse in Pisces conjunct my sun. Do you know what sign your prenatal solar eclipse is in? LOL at one time I was thinking of starting a pisces stellium club, but I wondered what would happen with all that water in one place!

I too used to hide in my room as a child. I can remember family gatherings and I would just cry and stay in my room. I did not want anyone to see me! I was afraid of the world. I also had eating issues as a child. And yes much of the victim, martyr theme going on in my life. That is usually an issue in past lives for such strong Pisces, in this life we are meant to let go of the victim role.

And yes I can get into a vat of self pity and depression, and find it hard to get out. It is all the Pisces in our charts. We are meant to let go of the negativity of our sign.

Please do not apologize for getting into heavy issues, there is no way to discuss this kind of astrology without getting into the nitty gritty of our lives. Much of our karma is very deep and goes way back. And is not all light and pretty!

The key to helping others for a Pisces is to empathize but not get caught up in rescuing the person.

According to Judy Hall if you have the same sign in the sun and moon, and the SN is in the same sign as the sun, you are to develop the positive qualities of the sign. You have had many past lives trying to balance out the Pisces energy and the Virgo energy. In this life you are meant to finish it up if you can and move forward. That is most likely why you bit off so much karma. It is possible that you are trying to move to another level of soul growth, to come off the karmic wheel altogether.

And yes with Chiron on Taurus you have a wound to the self and in the ninth to your beliefs.

If I had your natal chart I could say more. Sorry if this is disjointed! Without the chart it is a bit hard to make it cohesive!

Cassie Priam said:
I am also a Merc in Pisces. So we both have a stellium in Pisces? Mine is sun, moon, merc, nn in Pisces. And I was born on the same day as a total solar eclipse in Pisces conjunct my sun. Do you know what sign your prenatal solar eclipse is in? LOL at one time I was thinking of starting a pisces stellium club, but I wondered what would happen with all that water in one place!

Wow you do have a lot of Pisces as well. My Pre-natal Solar eclispe is in Pisces. Would this hold exta significance for me. If you started a Pisces stellium club I think we would all drown eachother. Ha ha

I too used to hide in my room as a child. I can remember family gatherings and I would just cry and stay in my room. I did not want anyone to see me! I was afraid of the world. I also had eating issues as a child. And yes much of the victim, martyr theme going on in my life. That is usually an issue in past lives for such strong Pisces, in this life we are meant to let go of the victim role.

When my relatives came to visit I would run up to my room too, wait until they had gone and then come back downstairs. I was very shy. Even now I hate unexpected visitors, I hate surprises, I like to be well prepared in advance. Yes I really need to let go of the victim role. Even being conscious of it I can still fall back into it. I am living too much in the negativity side, of Pisces.

Please do not apologize for getting into heavy issues, there is no way to discuss this kind of astrology without getting into the nitty gritty of our lives. Much of our karma is very deep and goes way back. And is not all light and pretty!

When I first started to reply to your post I was going to keep it quite general, Then all of a sudden all these memories and feelings just came out, literally pouring out of me. I felt from the reply you gave me that you would understand. Maybe it is all your Piscean energy, I don't know what it was but you helped trigger a lot of stored up emotions I had put away. Even afterwards I was like wow what happened there, I really wouldn't haven't revealed that much usually at once, but I just kept typing, and reading the actual words back of my chilhood and feelings. The tears fell down my face and I felt such a release. I read the post back and I thought to myself, that is some heavy stuff. With you being a strong Pisces as well I hope it wasn't too heavy for you. I guess it is all in how we handle the Pisces energy, I hope you didn't absorb too much of the negativity. But like you said Karma is very deep and goes way back and it is not all light and pretty. You are excellent at this Karma Astrology, you have a real talent for it.

The key to helping others for a Pisces is to empathize but not get caught up in rescuing the person.

I am trying to learn to not get submerged in peoples problems. It is difficult when you can feel their pain as if it is your own, and this is not healthy for me.

According to Judy Hall if you have the same sign in the sun and moon, and the SN is in the same sign as the sun, you are to develop the positive qualities of the sign. You have had many past lives trying to balance out the Pisces energy and the Virgo energy. In this life you are meant to finish it up if you can and move forward. That is most likely why you bit off so much karma. It is possible that you are trying to move to another level of soul growth, to come off the karmic wheel altogether.

That's amazing I really do feel like I have such strong issues to be dealt with in this lifetime. What you said about me having bit off so much karma. I always think to myself when I am thinking about my karma and lessons to be learned in this lifetime that, I have bitten off more than I can chew. That is how I do feel about it. You have really stunned me with what you have said. I do feel strongly that if I can work through this and find balance. I will move to another level of soul growth.

I have just read another piece on Karma which says if you have most of your planets on the right side of the wheel (I have sun, moon, mercury in the 7th and mars conjuncts the 7th house cusp but falls in my 6th house) This suggests you are in a reaping incarnation you are finishing up lessons. You will have a LOT of interaction with people in this lifetime from previous lives. This is because all your situations experianced better or worse are the result of past karma and you attempt to balance this karma. Psycologically if most your planets are on the west side you "give yourself to others" very easily.

My Birth details.If you wanted to see my chart as a whole are:

Date:27/02/1979
time:17.30
Place:England, Liverpool.

Thankyou so much for your reply so much of it hit home with me.:)

Last edited:

Cassie Priam

Do not worry, even though I am a strong Pisces, when I am doing a karmic reading, I do not absorb the feelings that come up. I have very good boundaries when in that role. ( Not the case when it comes to my own life!)

And other people have said the same thing, when I do a reading, so much material comes up that it can be very emotional. People also say I seem to have a knack for this kind of work. I am not sure why they say that, I am only learning and it is only a hobby! But I am very glad that you found this info helpful.

It is really important for you in this life to go the positive side of Pisces. It looks like you have been struggling with this for many lives and it is time to do it in this lifetime.

And no you did not bite off more that you can chew. It is as it should be. This was the plan from the very beginning, just think about what your chart is telling you.

Yes your chart looks more other oriented. Partnerships are an important dynamic for you in this life.

Also it looks to me like you have a grand trine with kite. I know the orbs are wide but Judy Hall will go up to 10-12 degrees to get the more subtle energy distribution in a chart. Especially when we are looking at outer to inner planets. (Karmic astrologers are not as dogmatic as classically trained astrologers in some respects. Looking for more subtle messages from the Divine!)

I think you need to look at that kite. Grand Water trine, going to be more about emotions and contact with others, very powerful energy in that kite.
Also very creative with some good energy. I would be curious what kind of job you have if you do not mind sharing.

The other important part of your chart from a karmic standpoint is the intercepted Pisces/Virgo axis. Clow says that is very karmic. She says that the soul has set up this life to force the polarity issues. (Interesting Judy Hall's interpretation of your SN in the same sign as the sun and moon meant the same thing.) When a theme repeats itself over and over in a chart it is time to listen!

The polarity is one the client can feel like a failure about, this is because it has been struggling with it for many lives, but it is really developing well in this life. And the fact that you NN is intercepted as well is very karmic. If you have not read Clow's book on Chiron you might want to do so. It focuses on the intercepted Virgo/Pisces axis.

You are meant to go to the positive side of Pisces as much as you can in this life. Let go of the negative side. And you are to balance Virgo and Pisces energy in this life. Rational and intuitive. You are to be of practical service to others.

Cassie Priam

Your prental eclipse is Saros cyle 120

1979 Feb 26 16:54 T 120 7 deg 29 in Pisces. A total. Falls just in your 7h.

Yes this has great meaning. It is conjunct your natal sun and hits your stellium. It is the same theme over and over, any way we look at it!
According to Lineman, a major goal for you in this life is to work on Pisces energy in the area of partnerships and other 7h issues. You have worked on these issues in many past lives and are well able to be self motivated and competent in this area. Since the PNSE is conjunct your DC it means that your are going to make much soul growth thru relationships in this life.

Brady states that Saros 120 indicates that you will have sudden success in group projects or personal relationship matters. Happiness in love, thinking of love matters, and good news concerning relationships or creative expression within a group. You were born within 24 hours of this saros eclipse and that means you are going to incorporate that dusting of energy a great deal.

Lineman indicates that because it is in an intercepted sign the karmic meaning may feel hidden or very subtle to you. Also with the Saturn opp things may be dampened a bit. You may also tend to blame others for your problems. To overcome this tendency it is critical to clearly face karmic situations and correct them in a responsible manner.

Lineman also says that this indicates that you may be coming to an end of a spiritual cycle and getting ready to embark on the next step of karmic evolution. (again, this theme is repeated over and over by various authors about your placements.)

Lineman also cautions that it is very important with this placement not to be lured into escapism and other negative aspects of Pisces. You must not flounder in karmic situations, but always try to recognize the karmic implication of problems and relationships.

It also looks like to me that you are meant to balance self and relationships, since you have a 1/7 axis emphasized in your chart.

Hi Cassie,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my chart.

Yes it really is time for me, to go towards the positive energy of my Pisces. I really need to ground all these emotions. Put them to a more constructive use. The lessons do seem harsh but they are necessary for growth and as you said this was the plan I chose to take it on.

I only noticed this kite in my chart a couple of days ago and I was questioning the meaning of it, I thought it was too wide an orb to mean any significance. But I guess it is the more classically trained astrologer who use the wider orbs. There are many proffesional Astrologers who will use wider orbs because of the number of charts they study they have widened orbs, because that aspect has been played out in the persons life. I have always thought I had a trine from Jupiter to Uranus because of my interest in astrology I know I have my Moon and Mercury Trine Uranus but I do think Jupiter is there too. I was looking up the relavance of a kite, and venus is my focal planet, and I don't know if this is right but the kite points up to Jupiter as a place to grow towards maybe and it is at a critical degree maybe this holds more importance.(just guessing on this but I will find more information on it.) I guess because of Venus being my focal planet, my emotions and relating to others will be of great importance to me.

Job wise I am at home with my ten month old son. Work in the past I think my 6th house mars has a lot to do with my work, my last job I worked with men(mars) driving a little red truck (mars again) I was very competitive (mars) in the work a side of me. Speed(mars) was also important. Many jobs I don't seem to last in. I have Mars in Aquarius square Uranus, and Uranus opposes my M.C.

I have volunteered (well o.k pushed into it, tried to make myself sound good there, but you might know i'm lying being a fellow pisces) in working with animals, I love animals but not sure if that was the direction I was supposed to go.I have been in a few charitable organizations but left after about three months in each one.

I will work on balancing my virgo/pisces axis and I am not just saying this I really am going to make a determined effort to do this. Then I can be of service to others in a practical empathetic way and not slip into my negative expression of my chart.

My solar eclipse being conjunct my D.C soul growth within my relationships. If I learn to keep my relationships balanced I think I will be able to achieve this.
In the past I never found much happiness in love, but in the relationship I am in now I am very happy.Sucess through groups I hope this comes true. What you say about me coming to an end of a spiritual cycle and getting ready to embark on the next karmic step I do feel this srongly. Also to balance self and relationships this is a major lesson for me, too much of myself has been given to others, and the balance has to be restored.

Thank you again Cassie, you have really helped me, and I will reread every thing you have said to fully understand it all.

Last edited:

Cassie Priam

With the Virgo Asc and the 6h emphasis, it does seem like a job providing a service will be more in tune with our soul purpose. With Taurus on the MC you can be very determined, and so near Gemini you might use communication or intellectual skills in a job. Especially since Mer is in the 6h too.

Yes look at your Kite, I think it is important. Your stellium contains your chart ruler, and this stellium forms one corner of the kite. The kite adds some tension to the grand trine, but also provides an an outlet for all that energy. You want to look at the Jup Ven opp and that 5/11 axis. Creativity in groups of some sort? But with an emotional focus. If you like animals I would not rule that out.

Hi Cassie,

Cassie Priam said:
With the Virgo Asc and the 6h emphasis, it does seem like a job providing a service will be more in tune with our soul purpose. With Taurus on the MC you can be very determined, and so near Gemini you might use communication or intellectual skills in a job. Especially since Mer is in the 6h too.
Yes lots of indicators seem to be pointing to a job providing service. As they say in Astrology once a possibility twice a probabilty, but three a certainty.

Yes look at your Kite, I think it is important. Your stellium contains your chart ruler, and this stellium forms one corner of the kite. The kite adds some tension to the grand trine, but also provides an an outlet for all that energy. You want to look at the Jup Ven opp and that 5/11 axis. Creativity in groups of some sort? But with an emotional focus. If you like animals I would not rule that out.

I forgot all about my chart ruler being involved, in the kite, I think I will definately look into the meaning of the kite. A lot of the good aspects are formed to my chart ruler Trines and sextiles, as well as to my moon the only bad aspect that hits my Mercury and Moon is a sqaure to Neptune which involves my negative expression of Pisces.Also my Neptune squares my South Node and North Node forming a T square. Using all my Neptunian energies more positively will help me tremendously in my life.

All my chart is about using my energies positively, I think my strong Saturn in my chart if I use it positively can help with my perseverance towards my goals. Help with discipline within myself to keep myself motivated plus with a Taurus Ascendent, if I choose to use these energies what amazing stength and perseverance I can have.

My Ascendant in Virgo and N.N in Virgo plus Mars in 6th house most certainly points to service helping others in my daily work. My grand Trine shows great creativity, my chart ruler also being involved indicates extra importance for tapping into this energy and with the kite forming adding the tension it is just waiting to be used. The direction of the kite and venus in the 5th forming the opposition to Jupiter in the 11th and jupiter being at a critical degree. Like you said creativity, relating in groups, Venus is in the sign of Capricorn so possibly again relating to others within career Jupiter meaning big creativity. Jupiter is retrogade though so maybe something in a past life has affected my beliefs and this has to altered as well. Well back to Neptune, positively used empathy and a selfless service to humanity, strong intuitive and not make the mistake fulfilling other peoples needs rather than my own, picking up everybodys feelings and suffering from them.

Thank you Cassie it has been great having someone who knows a lot about Karmic Astrology to have helped me work through this and try to work out my soul purpose for this lifetime . You have helped me tremendously. You have given lots of extra information which I missed in my chart and now when we have all the pieces of information it is putting the puzzle together. I do think I am starting to grasp it now, and when the chart repeats itself in so many ways like you said Cassie it is trying to tell me my direction.:)

Last edited:

Cassie Priam

Oh a couple of other things.

Jeff Green says that Pluto Retrograde means that the soul came back in this life with an accelerated desire to evolve and return to the source! Also Judy Hall says that this may mean a more internalized process. The same themes over and over in your chart. I love it when that happens, because it makes everything so clear.

Also did you notice that your p. fortune is conjunct your NN and part of the t square?

This is a karmic placement, and according to Clow indicates that you are going to need to be grounded in the earth plane so that you can feel free to attain higher consciousness. It is important that you master Saturn, so that structure and control are instinctual. She also indicates that the point opposite the PF is where you will channel the cosmic energy into the chart to activate the p. Fortune. That happens to be your stellium! Again we get the 1/7 theme, the Virgo/Pisces theme and a way to success and soul evolution.

Cassie Priam said:
Oh a couple of other things.

Jeff Green says that Pluto Retrograde means that the soul came back in this life with an accelerated desire to evolve and return to the source! Also Judy Hall says that this may mean a more internalized process. The same themes over and over in your chart. I love it when that happens, because it makes everything so clear.

Also did you notice that your p. fortune is conjunct your NN and part of the t square?

This is a karmic placement, and according to Clow indicates that you are going to need to be grounded in the earth plane so that you can feel free to attain higher consciousness. It is important that you master Saturn, so that structure and control are instinctual. She also indicates that the point opposite the PF is where you will channel the cosmic energy into the chart to activate the p. Fortune. That happens to be your stellium! Again we get the 1/7 theme, the Virgo/Pisces theme and a way to success and soul evolution.

I feel I should have paid for all of this, you have a lot of knowledge in this area.There is so much you can learn from a chart once you really start looking, and when you see all the repeated themes, like in mine you do know for certain that is the direction to go.

About Pluto Retrogade meaning an accelerated desire to evolve, again I do feel this. Also I read that Wherever Pluto in your chart falls tells you where and how, you will transform in this lifetime. My Pluto falls in Libra in my 2nd House and sextiles Neptune and Squares Venus.

The second house represents- money and possessions, Self worth and how you value yourself.
Libra -how you relate to others/venus relating to others again.
Neptune- spirituality.

Possibly this also backs up where I will transform this lifetime. With my part fortune connecting to my North Node,( Pluto in the 2nd,) all my connections with the 1st/7th axis ( Pluto squaring my venus )relating to others again. Saturn Retrogade in my 1st House issues about self worth. (Pluto being in the second how you value yourself.)

Absoloutly everything in my chart has repeating themes. I will be able to use all of this information structure it and use the information in my life.

Last edited:

Cassie Priam

In karmic astrology 2h is considered the gift house, good karma from past lives. Your Pluto indicates that you bring forward a deep understanding of the cycles of life, perhaps a knowledge of healing and regeneration. You have had past lives as a healer and bring that wisdom with you. And in general the positive aspects of Pluto are available to you for your use in this life time. I would read more about Pluto and its power. That is a karmic gift to you for being a good girl in some last lives!

And yes in Libra it indicates relationships and transformation, healing. Again that same theme.

Pluto is squaring the tip of your kite and sending energy to your t sq via Nep.

It all ties in together.

Oh btw I do not do charge anything for readings. I am still learning and it is just a hobby!

Cassie here is my Vocational Reading I got off the internet it relates to absoloutly everything you have talked to me about.

This was very interesting and covered a lot of what we discussed I also read my Karmic Reading and that brought up similar points. It said that planets in Retrogade motion hide or reverse the true energy of that planet. From a perspective of past life experiances this usually means that some experiance in a prior lifetime was so negative that the individual refuses to use that planetary energy in any matter.

I am finding out so much information on my chart I have never had this much insight on it before it really is a great leap for me in understanding my chart it is all coming together.:)

Cassie Priam

Wow.

I have been doing readings for about a year now and I am still amazed when
they are right on. Our natal charts are so complex, but then again so beautifully simple.

Yes, all the info ties together doesn't it? Your chart could not be more clear about your direction, and as I said, it indicates you are to finish up in this lifetime. It is almost as if it get repeating the message over and over so you would make sure to get it!