6 planets in first house?

Rushed77

Vp8kGnj

I had chronic pain from 15-28. Had miraculous healing recently and got off hard drugs. Don’t even think I’m an addict I was just in pain so long. No problems these days . That was Five months ago. Now I have visions when I meditate and practice astral projection. I also am a catholic. But not sure about all the church stuff. I just think Jesus has to do with my healing. Some very very strange experiences occurred. I could elaborate. Been looking into Gnosticism and been reading Enoch.

Zora

Account Closed
Vp8kGnj

I had chronic pain from 15-28. Had miraculous healing recently and got off hard drugs. Don’t even think I’m an addict I was just in pain so long. No problems these days . That was Five months ago. Now I have visions when I meditate and practice astral projection. I also am a catholic. But not sure about all the church stuff. I just think Jesus has to do with my healing. Some very very strange experiences occurred. I could elaborate. Been looking into Gnosticism and been reading Enoch.

Hello Rushed,

a very interesting story. As this sector is called "read my chart" - your visible chart in here would be fine.