Venus in 12 th house people?

PlutoLibScoAsc

I have Venus in Taurus,but in 12th house.
I wonder anyone experienced 12th house venus ?
Or what do you think about this aspect?
Also my venus opposite lilith and square my natal uranus.
Does this aspects make natal ugly,or add tendencies to forbidden love ?
or complexs about appearance or money?
I have heard that this aspect increase feminine energy also.
I will be waiting for your comments:)

If you want you can look at my natal btw

I heard that venus Uranus natal aspect will make the native unstable in relationship. And also wanting freedom and space. Do you relate to this strongly, since you have the square?

PlutoLibScoAsc

I have a 12th house venus.

Sometimes the definition is very literal- romantic love or the partnership becomes a prison. I love my venus in the 12th though for her many interests and gifts working out of the 12th house.

Wow, 'prison',never thought of that but I can understand why you say so. Now, I wonder what happens, if it is synastry overlays. Does house person throws venus person into prison and venus person can't stop loving them?

PlutoLibScoAsc

I have Venus in Taurus in the 12th house.

Conjunct Sun & Mars (both in Aries), opposition to Moon in Scorpio.

So yes, I attract troubled lovers; I am very loyal. I remain attached to people long after I stop talking to them. Have you ever heard the Uma Thurman quote "I still love the people I have loved, even if I cross the street to avoid them?" 1000% Hard to tell what's the Venus and what's the Moon in there, but I think it's Scorpio Moon crossing the street and Taurus Venus continuing to love people, even when I can't stand them.

Thank you for sharing this. This sound painfully beautiful.

SunnyTerra

I have a 12th house Venus in Pisces. It's unaspected or challenged. I find that people tend to see me as a fantasy come to life. When younger, I resisted this, but now I exaggerate it. In relationships men seem to look at me as something to escape into. But, I'm not. I still attract troubled souls but not as much as when I was younger. A 12th house Pisces Venus can be very openminded about love as they see no boundaries. But they (at least I,) have a highly romantic view of love and if a potential lover reveals something about themselves that doesn't fit the ideal, the Venus person will just end the relationship rather than face the reality that no one is perfect.

I do attract a lot of Virgos and wonder if it's my 12th house Venus in Pisces that attracts them.

Scherzy

I have a 12th house Venus in Pisces. It's unaspected or challenged. I find that people tend to see me as a fantasy come to life. When younger, I resisted this, but now I exaggerate it. In relationships men seem to look at me as something to escape into. But, I'm not. I still attract troubled souls but not as much as when I was younger. A 12th house Pisces Venus can be very openminded about love as they see no boundaries. But they (at least I,) have a highly romantic view of love and if a potential lover reveals something about themselves that doesn't fit the ideal, the Venus person will just end the relationship rather than face the reality that no one is perfect.

I do attract a lot of Virgos and wonder if it's my 12th house Venus in Pisces that attracts them.

I do have venus taurus in 12th house.I attract scorpio types but maybe because of the my scorpio mars...

Scherzy

So yes, I attract troubled lovers; I am very loyal. I remain attached to people long after I stop talking to them. Have you ever heard the Uma Thurman quote "I still love the people I have loved, even if I cross the street to avoid them?" 1000% Hard to tell what's the Venus and what's the Moon in there, but I think it's Scorpio Moon crossing the street and Taurus Venus continuing to love people, even when I can't stand them.

me too,taurus ! and I am definitely loyal too.
Do you have a tendency to shop a lot and unnecessary shopping, and do you like luxury? like me?

SunnyTerra

me too,taurus ! and I am definitely loyal too.
Do you have a tendency to shop a lot and unnecessary shopping, and do you like luxury? like me?

That's interesting cuz, though my 12th house Venus is exalted in Pisces and I'm supposed to be above the material, I'm still a Taurus sun and Asc.and I could shop til I drop. I love luxury and quality in everything. I guess that's just typical Taurus.

I have Venus in 12th in Scorpio . I love solitude, but my partnerships never had felt like a prision to me. I am an artist I paint and write, so my partners have always been profound and cancer ♋️ 🤣 I love cancer men and I have a cancer son. When I was a child I was very shy and didn’t like to show my feminine side because it brought me problems with my women friends. With time I healed that with spirituality, women circles, dance workshops and womb blessings. I love women and they are my inspiration. I look like an Scorpio rising woman as far as other astrologers had told me. That’s my aventure with Venus in 12th . 🤗

Anamikaa

I have Venus in my 12th house and in Aries, alongwith Sun. One of an astrologer said it is a very negative placement for me, I needed someone else's view too on it.

https://www.imageshack.us/i/pn5WjhFCj

https://astro-charts.com/chart/3a34bd9ca/

Could someone also help me regarding reading of my birth chart?

ZF4jZmbkZwN0ZGx5ZmN2AGNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN0BQVkZD.png

Last edited:

Anamikaa

I have Venus in my 12th house and in Aries, alongwith Sun. I always keep my relationships secretive even though they are legit. I just don't like people knowing about my relationships, as they are kinda private.

One of an astrologer said it is a very negative placement for me, I needed someone else's view too on it.

https://astro-charts.com/chart/3a34bd9ca/

Could someone also help me regarding reading of my birth chart?

hN99Lk.png

Last edited:

Anamikaa

Hey, can you tell us what your Venus in 12th is like for you. How it plays out? I’ve read so much about it being deceptive hidden love etc.

Yeah, I have always had relationships which are very secretive, I don't know why though. I don't feel comfortable making my relationships public. My sun is also with Venus in 12th house in aries. And venus is in Opposition to Jupiter in Libra, which I can't understand the meaning of this placement. I am a beginner in astrology.:innocent::innocent:
ZF4jZmbkZwN0ZGx5ZmN2AGNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN0BQVkZD.png

Zora

Account Closed
Yeah, I have always had relationships which are very secretive, I don't know why though

Relationship is 7th house, longlasting relationship and marriage is 8th house.

You have scorpio in your 7th house and a strong pluto in your 7th house as ruler of 7th in 7th. With pluto sextile neptune - you like it secretive and perhaps because of that you more prefer men from a foreign country and another culture and with another religious faith (neptune in 9th house).

Your venus has nothing to do with love. Your venus rules ascendant - your personal envorcement and venus rules your 6th house - work and health.

Anamikaa

Relationship is 7th house, longlasting relationship and marriage is 8th house.

You have scorpio in your 7th house and a strong pluto in your 7th house as ruler of 7th in 7th. With pluto sextile neptune - you like it secretive and perhaps because of that you more prefer men from a foreign country and another culture and with another religious faith (neptune in 9th house).

Your venus has nothing to do with love. Your venus rules ascendant - your personal envorcement and venus rules your 6th house - work and health.

I am more confused now with venus in my 12th house. What does Venus opposition Jupiter means because Jupiter is in my 6th house.:unsure::unsure:

Zora

Account Closed
I have Venus in my 12th house and in Aries, along with Sun.

One of an astrologer said it is a very negative placement for me, I needed someone else's view too on it.

An astrologer telling this nonsense is surely not an astrologer. Sounds more like a jealous girlfriend and beginner in astrology misabusing astrology to hurt you.

Sun and venus in aries are firy fighters and aries venus is an amazone. All planets in aries are not known for being much patient - they want what they want and that immediately. They are initiators for their own subjects they like to get into the world. And in 12th house with neptune correspondence limitless energy to do so....

Venus rules your AC is birth-energy and enforcement of own wishes and desires. Venus as AC ruler in 12th house likes to be visible to people on society area.(which is a world-wide readable forum as well)

And now just please have a look how many threads you have already quickly opened in a short time (without judgement) - this is the energy of your own amazone venus and amazone sun - the energy to conquer new territory.

But this energy you can also use to contribute in society commitment area and to fight for other peoples rights as well and to assist other peoples goals as well.

Anamikaa

And now just please have a look how many threads you have already quickly opened in a short time (without judgement) - this is the energy of your own amazone venus and amazone sun - the energy to conquer new territory.

But this energy you can also use to contribute in society commitment area and to fight for other peoples rights as well and to assist other peoples goals as well.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You are right, I have opened a lot even when I still don't know much functionalities and rules of this space here. The sole purpose is to get some help from anyone regarding my birth chart reading, regarding my career and other things so that what my so called "friend" predicted does not scares me much.:smile::smile:

What is your mercury though as you are very straightforward and direct in speaking?

Always appreciate your insights.