Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
Ha, nothing wrong with learning a word or two on here.

Why the name Hkk? What does it stand for?

It’s my initials. I first came on here I think in 2018 as a one off and the system asked me to put a username so I quickly put my initials. I didn’t think I would be hooked a year later. Otherwise I would’ve put something different

conspiracy theorist

Venusian goat.......lol. Lots of ways one could take that name.

I think there's a bunch in your chart that you could take from to come up with a feminine name that fits you. Leo Moons and Libra ascendants can have lots of feminine qualities. Capricorn not only has the goat motif, but is also a mythical creature that is partly of the ocean, because of the mermaid-like tail it possesses. Crocodiles are also Capricornian, but I doubt you want a hard and scaly reptile representing you.

Hkk

Account Closed
Venusian goat.......lol. Lots of ways one could take that name.

I think there's a bunch in your chart that you could take from to come up with a feminine name that fits you. Leo Moons and Libra ascendants can have lots of feminine qualities. Capricorn not only has the goat motif, but is also a mythical creature that is partly of the ocean, because of the mermaid-like tail it possesses. Crocodiles are also Capricornian, but I doubt you want a hard and scaly reptile representing you.

Lol true CT not a reptile 🦎 ewww lol

I have a sag stellium lol 🙉
Yes Leo moon and libra rising the vanity of it!! We are deep to honestly! It just doesn’t show up easily.

Anyway CT Lovely chatting to u but I have realised the time Is 2.30am uk and I need to sleep so have a lovely day night evening wherever you are!

Gemini888

Also found the prostitution study he did some time ago. Sun in Capricorn and Venus in Virgo were statistically significant according to the sample he used.

https://astrologyresearch.co.uk/research-into-prostitution/
I was expecting Gemini to be somewhere near the top, seeing how all the stereotypes about Gemini being unemotional and liking to go for anything just for the sake of it. Turned out once again the stereotypes are wrong :tongue:

As for the Virgo thing, it reminds me of a blog post that I read years ago (it is deleted now but you can still find it through Wayback Machine). The author claimed that Virgo is a mutable sign, but its symbol is just a prudent woman, unlike the other mutable signs out there. So the guy concluded that Virgo actually has two sides: the virgin side and the "wh0re" side. The virgin side is the stereotyped Virgo we know, and the "wh0re" side is the side that just wants to throw every moral standard out of the window.

He thought Virgo being behind Libra is also a contributing factor: while Libra is obsessed with social cues, Virgo only wants to do things the right way, resulting in some rather... unwholesome behavior.

david starling

You tell me, how much Christian contributions to humanity, both from law, common sense, and science. You should also know that humanity has been abused by those left winger. Don't you?

So, repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

Generally speaking, Christians are more likely to talk the talk than to walk the walk.