angular T-squares

UraSatVen1029

http://imgur.com/a/Kyoeo

I just realized that my t squares all involve my angular planets. Sun and Venus in 10th house, Saturn in 4th house, Neptune and Uranus in 1st house. Empty 7th house though. not sure if my moon is part of it, but my moon is in the first house as well.

What do you think is the effect of this T-square? The fact that its all in angular houses, and considering that the angular houses are sensitive and important parts of a chart, what can you say with my chart??

Interesting, I've just been reading about dissociate aspects (http://skyscript.co.uk/gl/dissociate.html) and that's the aspect that I see between your Sun/Venus and Saturn. It means that the aspect occurs in two signs that don't aspect each other (Scorpio as a sign doesn't aspect Aries as a sign) but the orb between planets is pretty tight and can produce some effects of its nature. But in general the aspect's effect should not be very intense, if noticeable at all. So I'd say that this opposition isn't very scary in itself. What's more is that your Sun, Venus and Saturn (and Mercury for that matter) are situated in the signs ruled by Mars which is also an important interconnection. So although Aries and Scorpio don't "see" each other with an aspect, they ultimately work towards the same goal which mainly finds expression in your Mars in Virgo in the 9th house. What this means is that all these planets have affinity between them and they shouldn't work together counterproductively for you.

By the way, one of my friends was born on the very same day as you, so that's pretty cool haha. ;) Her ascendant is in Scorpio though, with her Sun/Venus above the horizon.

P.S. Yeah, and please don't use aspects to fixed stars because they are useless. Conjunctions are important, but other aspects are not. Moreover, this way your chart looks pretty messy.

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

Rad. That was a lot of work. Good on ya!

Indeed it was! Extremely helpful :') Thank you so much again, Sadge. I didn't think you'd find this thread though, this remained with no replied for a while now xD

You're like a wise and caring advisor. No one in my circle of friends and family has ever provided me with this kind of insight and encouragement. To my friends I was always the one giving the "advice", the support and the encouragement, but it was mostly one sided. I didn't notice it at first, but I do tend to put others first than myself, and get mixed up with their problems as well. It's not just because you helped me see the patterns of conflict in my natal chart, but you also stated some points thats actually relevant to any other individual.

Your reading was on point! I've got daddy issues alright. Parental issues actually. I'm not adopted or anything, but pressure was put on me very early on, since I'm the eldest child.

I'm sorry you had to run into one of my many posts though, haha! I'm still fairly new to the many ways of reading a natal chart that I can't help but ask too many questions. But you're a great teacher, and I can see how you connect things now. Amazing reply :))

UraSatVen1029

Ura: look up "bucket" pattern. Solar brings up a good point about your mars. But it's significant for other reasons too. I think looking at your mars through the lens of the overall chart pattern will be helpful. (Again, I can't go into everything in one post. But this one will be easy to apply on your own.). :)

So I looked it up, and so... my chart has the bucket pattern then? If it is, which one is handle though? Jupiter or Saturn? Am I getting this right? XD

http://imgur.com/a/oERjK

UraSatVen1029

Interesting, I've just been reading about dissociate aspects (http://skyscript.co.uk/gl/dissociate.html) and that's the aspect that I see between your Sun/Venus and Saturn. It means that the aspect occurs in two signs that don't aspect each other (Scorpio as a sign doesn't aspect Aries as a sign) but the orb between planets is pretty tight and can produce some effects of its nature. But in general the aspect's effect should not be very intense, if noticeable at all. So I'd say that this opposition isn't very scary in itself. What's more is that your Sun, Venus and Saturn (and Mercury for that matter) are situated in the signs ruled by Mars which is also an important interconnection. So although Aries and Scorpio don't "see" each other with an aspect, they ultimately work towards the same goal which mainly finds expression in your Mars in Virgo in the 9th house. What this means is that all these planets have affinity between them and they shouldn't work together counterproductively for you.

By the way, one of my friends was born on the very same day as you, so that's pretty cool haha. ;) Her ascendant is in Scorpio though, with her Sun/Venus above the horizon.

P.S. Yeah, and please don't use aspects to fixed stars because they are useless. Conjunctions are important, but other aspects are not. Moreover, this way your chart looks pretty messy.

Now that you mentioned Mars, I just remembered that someone else replied on my posts about this correlation too, although my question was about my concern for my career-- what career would most probbaly suit me. So they're just all working together and its mainly expressed in my Mars? Are you using a different house system since you mentioned my Mars in the 9th??

Ooh! Birthday twin! :D awesome.

Now that you mentioned Mars, I just remembered that someone else replied on my posts about this correlation too, although my question was about my concern for my career-- what career would most probbaly suit me. So they're just all working together and its mainly expressed in my Mars? Are you using a different house system since you mentioned my Mars in the 9th??

Ooh! Birthday twin! :D awesome.

Well, if I were to answer what kind of career may be preferable to you, I'd probably say something Venusian, with your job being related to beauty, music, harmony etc. Your Venus is pretty cool. Yes, it's in detriment, but traditionally it's in triplicity (though I'm not quite sure if I agree with it), Cazimi (as you already know, it's a very rare Pokemon), advances your MC (a very important factor for determining profession) and in a pretty good reception with the ruler of its sign and term, Mars. Also your 10th house is ruled by Venus. All this suggests that Venus is the most important candidate for choosing your career. What are your thoughts on this?

Yeah, Mars is the dispositor of all your Aries-Scorpio planets. What's interesting as well is that there is a perfect reception between your Mercury and Mars, because Mercury rules Virgo and Mars, well, rules Scorpio. I'm switching to whole signs now and this way your Mars is in the 9th house, being the 9th sign from Capricorn, the sign of your ascendant.

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

The handle is your mars in the 8H. (I figured that was a typo from Solar, but doesn't matter.... I think it's pretty apparent that this mars is going batschit crazy in the 8H right now.)

The concept is that the handle planet is the focusing agent.. This is where you, as a whole chart, offers a contribution or intensely exerts energy. It is a point of expression for the rest of your chart. In your case, because mars is above the midpoint of the bowl, it indicates that you will direct your energies in self-serving ways....but because of the condition of your mars, I'd watch for a tendency for that mars to be too much at times, like too rash or uncontrolled, and in Virgo.... getting too lost in insignificant details (ahem).

Oops. Yep, I'm guilty. Hehe

So that's what you meant! I was confused why you mentioned mars in your first reply. I was wondering what Mars had anything to do with my request, now I understand. Lol

UraSatVen1029

Well, if I were to answer what kind of career may be preferable to you, I'd probably say something Venusian, with your job being related to beauty, music, harmony etc. Your Venus is pretty cool. Yes, it's in detriment, but traditionally it's in triplicity (though I'm not quite sure if I agree with it), Cazimi (as you already know, it's a very rare Pokemon), advances your MC (a very important factor for determining profession) and in a pretty good reception with the ruler of its sign and term, Mars. Also your 10th house is ruled by Venus. All this suggests that Venus is the most important candidate for choosing your career. What are your thoughts on this?

Yeah, Mars is the dispositor of all your Aries-Scorpio planets. What's interesting as well is that there is a perfect reception between your Mercury and Mars, because Mercury rules Virgo and Mars, well, rules Scorpio. I'm switching to whole signs now and this way your Mars is in the 9th house, being the 9th sign from Capricorn, the sign of your ascendant.

Hmm. I'd love to do something Venusian, my 5th house and 10th house is ruled by Venus. Music has been a big influence in my life so yep, definitely.

But... the other person who replied to me about that kind of, um, made me think again. He/she said something about me pursuing music or something artistic as a career would give me obstacles and they saw some red flags...? Idk. I'm not sure anymore since that question was probably months ago already but yeah. They said it would take me some time and lots of obstacles to get there. Or maybe they were doubting that I could even gain any success there. I'm not sure xD

I also mentioned my plans on working abroad, and they confirmed it was the influence of my Mars too. They encouraged me to finish my Nursing studies first for me to be secure enough by the time I start pursuing the artistic career.

But yeah, Venusian/Music as a career has always been on my mind since I was a little kid lol. So I'm definitely pursuing it... someday. Maybe when the time is right, I guess.

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

That's funny-- When my parents kept encouraging me to go study Medicine, I was interested in becoming a surgeon. Cosmetic surgeries or surgery in general. I took Medical Technology as my pre-med course, thinking I could tolerate this long road to medicine, but I was wrong. I couldn't stay in something I wasn't passionate about or something that did a lot of book reading instead of real world experience. So I went for Nursing, I liked cuz it has a more caring approach. I find that its easy for me to tap into others, feel their pain or sympathize. Be of service in any way I can be. But still though, my passion for music is actually too intense for me to ignore haha.

Yeah, I perform a lot. Sometimes, its how I get people to like me xD some sort of "charm". I remember I was failing one subject, but this teacher kept insisting I sing in front of class, every after discussion. Despite the bad scores, I still passed, cause he liked me and I always sang for him.

I have this huge sticker in my journal that I bought for myself, "Love Yourself" in neon colors :) so I'll keep that in mind, along with my self-identity issues. *thumbs up*