Relocate or stay home?

pabloes

Banned
Hello friends, it's very difficult to find work in my home country. I've been attracted to Germany, Spain and Greece.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Personally I don't believe that changing one's location will necessarily improve your circumstances. Your astrological imprint is impressed within the psyche , and so it goes with you wherever you go. Your patterns and themes are carried within, and these cannot be changed by simply trying to outrun them. Your karma goes with you.

For you, I would pay attention to your Kite pattern to realize the source of your discontent. This involves the paradoxical nature of Jupiter opposing the Moon, contained within the grand trine and supported by a partial grand sextile. The opposition represents the contradiction that needs to be resolved in order to use the benefit of the other energies.

Note that while the urge for expansion and travel [Jupiter in the 9th] is highligted for you, it is polarized by the Moon in the 3H [the emotional need for remaining where you feel you belong].

Perhaps your difficulty in finding work has to do with the opposition between Venus and Saturn/Uranus; that generates your feeling of being restrained. You may need to consider what your expectations about 'work' are; perhaps they are somewhat unrealistic.

Your problems finding satisfying employment is not really unique to your own country; Uranus moving into Taurus has a collective influence that is upsetting the concept of stability and security, even here in North America, and so many of us are feeling that same impact.

I would offer that with Uranus, some degree of caution is necessary as it can be a double edged sword; it can bring swift and unexpected changes, but can also create chaos and unexpected mayhem. Currently it is in retrograde motion until next year, which can incite problems affecting your love life or increase financal stressors, that will test your patience.

By next May it will cross into your 9th H, also bringing a cautionary note relating to travel to foreign countries, and can also trigger major problems with air travel.

You can read more about your Kite Pattern here:

http://seattleastrology.org/the-unique-and-special-
nature-of-the-astrology-kite-pattern/