Curious about Vedic Temperament

I had a brief conversation a while ago with a Vedic Astrologer and he mentioned after viewing my chart that I had a Demonic Temperament but he told me with no other explanation than it isn't necessarily a negative thing.

I found a link on the subject here and I'm very intriqued and I'd love to know much more about it if anyone would share their information regarding Temperaments

http://www.sevenreflections.com/temperament/

From what I gather there are 3 different types

Angel
Human
Demon

Also I was just curious because my boyfriend has a Human Temperament and I read that they are neutral to any other temperament but for me as a Demonic Minded woman I would be best suited for a Demonic temperament soul

I'm madly inlove with my boyfriend so This doesn't influence my feelings for him in anyway

Id just really like to learn anything in general on the subject.
So any knowledge shared would be appreciated it a great deal
Thanks!
Kathleen*:happy:

Chakravathy

Lol. Ya, those are the Ganas as we call in Vedic astrology. That is just one aspect. That doesn't make you a demon. You can be an angel in the real world. This is only taken into account when matching charts. Both my wife and me are Angel's (Deva Gana) based on our charts. But let me tell you, she is no Angel when it comes to temperament :D