Can we predict how a lawsuit will turn out with horary?

RuchiSid

I filed a lawsuit against my employer in 2014. The lawsuit has faced all sorts of delays, with no resolution yet. I have a feeling I am being duped because of my employer's access to our current govt and partners within the city. At the same time I am being targeted to discredit and defame me. I am curious that based on my charts, can anyone predict if:

1) This lawsuit will resolve this year or continue on? Will the lawsuit be in my favor or in the employer's favor?

2) Will they be successful at duping me into something else to prevent liability?

3) Will they be able to target me as planned?

My DOB is September 16, 77 at 13:30, New Delhi, India. In Western Astrology, My sun sign is Virgo, Ascendant is Sagg and Scorpio Moon. My question is from Brampton, Canada at 2:14pm. My western chart is attached as well.

Best Regards!

Attachments

• RS.PNG
    RS.PNG
    4.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Dasamsa.PNG
    Dasamsa.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Oddity

A horary chart is not a birth chart. If you want to ask a question of horary, set the chart with the time, date, and place of the question.

For instance, if you were in New York and it was 9:27 am, today, that would be the 'birth chart' of the horary.

Also, since this is a western tradition, please use the tropical zodiac for your chart. If you're not used to western house systems, you can use whole sign houses, or just pop over to astro.com, draw up a chart there, and use the default houses.

Kitchy

Banned
yes, you can determine outcomes through horary for lawsuits. however you will need to ask vedic or post a western tropical chart for more responses in this section.

RuchiSid

yes, you can determine outcomes through horary for lawsuits. however you will need to ask vedic or post a western tropical chart for more responses in this section.

Thanks for your response. Its my first horary question as I just discovered this area. My western chart is attached.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Westernchart.jpg
    Westernchart.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 26

RuchiSid

This is my first time asking a question in this forum. If I get this correct, than the start time of the horary question would be our current time, 2:15pm in Brampton, Ontario. My western chart is attached as well.

Thank you!

RuchiSid

Thanks so much for the Horary Chart.

Any interpretations of this chart by anyone who knows how to read it would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!

Kitchy

Banned
This is a nail biter chart if ever there was one.

I'm going to Horary 101 piece it together because there is a lot going on.

* querant ruler is mercury - located in 9th house - conjunct venus and point of fortune. this indicates your 'reputation' will remain in tact. what you thought you have lost in being discredited will be found - no harm no foul.

* merc/venus is under sun beams - but sun doesn't hate venus or merc together - they are his muse and messenger - so I believe courts will not view you unfavorably.

*10th house ruler (judgements of superiors in charge of matter) is mercury - so you have some kindness coming from that 9th house court case.

*the lawsuit itself - 7th house - ruler is Jupiter - and stationed on your 1st house/ Asc - with moon already in passing and conjunct NNode of way to go is not harmful to you, considering it is your 7th house nemesis' ruler and appears to be on your side.

* saturn in 4th of querant though - is kiss of death in question, yet , saturn is in 10th of employer and is moving backwards to mars - which is also moving backwards in the employer's house of lawsuits.

*they might give in - the battle has been too long and costing too much and you are primed for the fight and they know it with mars in their 7th of lawsuit and 7th of their opponent, you.

*it might end in a draw or you might get some cash from it - as venus rules your 2nd house of standing up for values and again the sun is not too burning for venus/merc or the POF of your lost reputation. And their having to give you something is their 8th house ruled by Saturn in their 7th house and Saturn has been squared by your fight.

Keep us informed.

I would hope Oddity and Tikana check in on this one. I like there legal perspectives.

Last edited:

RuchiSid

Thank you so much Kitchy for your in-depth analysis of my horary chart. I will definitely keep you posted as how things unfold in this situation. It definitely is a nail biter and my nails have literally disappeared in the process:)

Do you see any loss of mortgage or property in this process as something was attempted in early March of 2016 as during the renewal process, our mortgage & my bank account magically went into "Dormant" status until I started notifying the police (on social media) and suddenly it came back to normal. Oddly notifying the police privately does nothing, but magic happens when I report on Social Media. We aren't planning on selling our home or making changes to our property, but it seems that since I started the lawsuit, various things are happening secretly and without our knowledge that have never happened to us in our life. Hence the role of the govt. Wondering incase our home is a target.

I truly appreciate your time doing the horary prediction. I am hoping that I can get some feedback from Oddity as well as Tikana if they have the time. Oddity has already been extremely nice by creating the horary chart as I wouldn't have known how to do that. Blessings and Best Regards to all of you!

RuchiSid

Out of curiousity, where did this practice of horary begin (East or West)? It seems very similar to Prashna astrology in South India. And also, what does the timing of the Question have to do with its analysis? The Question was in my head months before I asked...would that change the predictions? Trying to grasp how Kitchy's analysis is so similar to one done by vedic based on my birth chart. Can anyone explain? Please and thank you!