Does a Soul Mate exist for me?

Awakened_Pisces

Is a Loving Relationship out there?

Hello, everyone ^.^ It's been a long time I know. A few senior members of the forum should remember me. I've been busy with college work and a few other worries, so I hadn't really focused too much on Astrology. Nevertheless, a thought that keeps coming up in my head is the question that this topic is formed after.

Is a Loving Relationship out there for me?

Since Libra rules the first house(Me), that makes Venus the ruler of the questioner. The other question however is what to make of the Question, or the Loving Machine.

I could go for the 5th house rulership(of Pisces) whose ruler is Jupiter. However, the 5th house doesn't really signify a Loving Relationship

How about the 7th house, ruled by Mars? Sure, the 7th house deals with relationships so I guess we''ll go there.

Mars in Leo is pretty well dignified in the 10th house, and he's trining 7th house Moon(in Aries). But Mars also doesn't make any aspects to Venus and I'm not sure if I should look at the other aspects.

So I'm really not sure if it's a yes or no.

Attachments

• Does a Soul Mate exist for me.jpg
    Does a Soul Mate exist for me.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, everyone ^.^ It's been a long time I know. A few senior members of the forum should remember me. I've been busy with college work and a few other worries, so I hadn't really focused too much on Astrology. Nevertheless, a thought that keeps coming up in my head is the question that this topic is formed after.

Does a Soul Mate exist for me?

Since Libra rules the first house(Me), that makes Venus the ruler of the questioner. The other question however is what to make of the Question, or the Soul Mate.

I could go for the 5th house rulership(of Pisces) whose ruler is Jupiter. However, the 5th house doesn't really signify Soul Mates.

How about the 7th house, ruled by Mars? Sure, the 7th house deals with relationships, but a relationship can be had with just about anybody.

So, symbolically, the 9th house would be the house to look at. It's ruled by Cancer(thereby Jupiter).

Choosing Jupiter, she's exalted in her sign. She's also trining Venus(my ruler) so I guess that's a good sign. At the same time, though I didn't choose the 7th house ruler, Venus is squaring Mars which highlights that it won't be easy(but I already knew that much lol).

I'd like to say 'yes', but I'm heavily biased obviously and my Horary reading was never all that good. So give it a crack :)

You probably need to rephrase your question, as it is my understanding that there is no house in horary that signifies soul mate. So if perhaps you are asking if you will find a committed relationship with a warm, loving partner, or however you might modify it to describe your hopes, that would be helpful.

Awakened_Pisces

Re: Is a Loving Relationship out there?

You probably need to rephrase your question, as it is my understanding that there is no house in horary that signifies soul mate. So if perhaps you are asking if you will find a committed relationship with a warm, loving partner, or however you might modify it to describe your hopes, that would be helpful.

Well then, I'll edit the title of the thread. And from what I remember about Horary rules, It'd make no sense making a new chart on the same question. So I guess I'll just edit my thread's title.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I wouldn't see it in horary. However, you would probably find a soul mate in someone who had a very similar life mission as you.

Z

IleneK

Premium Member

Well then, I'll edit the title of the thread. And from what I remember about Horary rules, It'd make no sense making a new chart on the same question. So I guess I'll just edit my thread's title.

So the question is:

You are signified by Venus and co-signified by Moon.
Loving relationship with someone would be the ruler of the 7th, Mars.

We can see how strongly you are drawn towards loving relationship at this time, as both your significators are in the signs that Mars rules, and Moon is sitting on the Descendent, the cusp of the 7th house of relationship. At this time, though, you do not have a lot of power as Venus/you is in the sign of its detriment. And Mars has little power as well, being peregrine, having no essential dignity in Leo.

Venus and Mars do apply to an aspect, but it is a square. So I would be reluctant to enter into a relationship in the near term, as the square suggests that it might be difficult and not end well. And Moon, as indicator of the unfolding of the question, is void of course, and after it changes sign, its next aspect is opposition to malefic Saturn.

So I don't see this as being a fertile time for finding and entering into a loving relationship. This is not to say that there will never be one. But it does not seem that the near future is the time.

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

So the question is:

You are signified by Venus and co-signified by Moon.
Loving relationship with someone would be the ruler of the 7th, Mars.

We can see how strongly you are drawn towards loving relationship at this time, as both your significators are in the signs that Mars rules, and Moon is sitting on the Descendent, the cusp of the 7th house of relationship. At this time, though, you are do not have a lot of power as Venus/you is in the sign of its detriment. And Mars has little power as well, being peregrine, having no essential dignity in Leo.

Venus and Mars do apply to an aspect, but it is a square. So I would be reluctant to enter into a relationship in the near term, as the square suggests that it might be difficult and not end well. And Moon, as indicator of the unfolding of the question, is void of course, and after it changes sign, its next aspect is opposition to malefic Saturn.

So I don't see this as being a fertile time for finding and entering into a loving relationship. This is not to say that there will never be one. But it does not seem that the near future is the time.

Thanks :) I appreciate it a lot and I think your reading is born out by my RL circumstances, I haven't had any luck and it doesn't appear that way anytime soon.