Upcoming Mars Saturn Pluto conjunction in Aquarius

Senecar

On 31st March 2020, Mars and Saturn will conjunct in Aquarius, I heard.
Not 100% sure, if it is the case. I will try to confirm that. Or if you have the accurate information, please confirm.

What are some of the predictions for this rare event from the Traditional Astrological point of view especially for those people who happen to be Aquarius in their birth?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I did an Aries ingress chart for London Uk, to see if I could see what was coming for the UK to do with this Mars/Saturn conjunction.

I've only just started looking into Mundane and ingress charts this past couple of days so I'm not that educated in them. But as you can see from the chart it is Capricorn rising, a cardinal sign, so it will be an up and down year for the UK, a cardinal ingress chart only lasts 3 months, because of this you then do another one (after the 3 months) ingressing the Sun into Cancer, which places Cap on the Ascendant once more.

Mars/Saturn will be on the acenadant/1st house, which is showing the country as a whole. Mars could be the military, conflicts, war, attacks to the country and with Saturn, this could cause more fear and sorrow.

I'm not too great at reading these charts at present, so I'm most likely missing a great deal of information.

Looking at the mars/Saturn against the London natal chart, it's not sitting on an angle which id take as a good thing, but it is opposing the natal retrograde Jupiter, where transit jupiter and its planetary conjunction will be opposing the moon. These two planets are in the 10th house, so it could be something to do with the Royals, Prince Phillip has been diagnosed with COVID-19 today, or just something to do with government. Jupiter rules religion too so with mars/Saturn on the ingress ascendant maybe its a terrorist attack.

Maybe you or someone else can get more from this, but I've given it my best shot.

I am slightly anxious about the mars/Saturn conjunction happening, hence why looking into mundane charts, even more so because of the Jupiter conjunction that happens at the same time.

View attachment 84666 View attachment 84667

Senecar

Thank you for your read. That is great.

Yeah, I have been away from Astrological studies for a year or two due to other hobbies having been taking most of my time. But with current pandemic situation persisting in the world, I have been looking at some other Astrologers youtube videos, and this one was very impressive.

He is talking about the conjunction in very dramatic way emphasising on the effects and also giving out cautions, but I was wondering what they could mean in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QczOJuJd8

I am an Aquarius with my Moon in the 2nd House Taurus. Aries ascendant.

Chrysalis

Thank you for your read. That is great.

Yeah, I have been away from Astrological studies for a year or two due to other hobbies having been taking most of my time. But with current pandemic situation persisting in the world, I have been looking at some other Astrologers youtube videos, and this one was very impressive.

He is talking about the conjunction in very dramatic way emphasising on the effects and also giving out cautions, but I was wondering what they could mean in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QczOJuJd8

I am an Aquarius with my Moon in the 2nd House Taurus. Aries ascendant.

I'm going to watch that link, I've not come across that one yet.

There are a few predictions being made also on the "conscience" channel on youtube. I've freaked myself out watching some of them though, they're very scaremongering.

Senecar

I watched a few vids from the "conscience" channel, and was taken back at the presenters' young age, and their level of Astrological knowledge.

At first I thought they might be parroting some pre-written scenarios in the videos, but maybe not. They could be prodigies of Astrology in youtube, and be very popular?

But the ABLAS channel's Aquarius 2020 video has some spooky accurate predictions, which was personally experienced by me especially on 23 March 2020, it makes me wonder what next.