Want to be the best person I can be from now on

Richardo

I suffered major disasters in my life. Recently I lost a girlfriend on an accident. She was also the person I worked with. I hope a new career will help me continue fighting for this life.

Which profession will bring financial and emotional stability?

Thank you.

Harmelia

I suffered major disasters in my life. Recently I lost a girlfriend on an accident. She was also the person I worked with. I hope a new career will help me continue fighting for this life.

Thank you.

Ricardo, what is your birth date, birth time, and birth city/country. We need that or a posted chart to read your chart.

JUPITERASC

I suffered major disasters in my life.
Recently I lost a girlfriend on an accident.
She was also the person I worked with. I
hope a new career will help me continue fighting for this life.

Thank you.
Ricardo, what is your birth date, birth time, and birth city/country.

We need that or a posted chart to read your chart.

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

keep in mind thatours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid and responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners like yourself
with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice

members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide complete free professional reading
and simply make one or two helpful comments

Richardo

Sorry guys, thought I had attached my chart...

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_richardo.909.50075.jpg
    astro_2gw_richardo.909.50075.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 29

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Want to be the best person I can be from now on

Hello Richardo,

this sounds like you feel yourself guilty for something.

I suffered major disasters in my life. Recently I lost a girlfriend on an accident. She was also the person I worked with

I feel sorry for you for the loss of your girlfriend and what you experienced - to me - you just feel still like being in a deep shock. On november 11th,2019 jupiter transited your moon as your ruler of 8th house and activated this house matters.

Your moon rules your 8th house - where experience of death in own life is to be found and also near to death experience. Moon as ruler of 8th house means moon/pluto correspondence energy - is a very intense and strong transforming energy - very often with a deep inner fear to get completely destroyed existentially and not to be accepted in own family and rejected by them.

And mostly experiencing deep transforming events very early - what your exact sun pluto square would confirm to me as well - looking like that probably already before your own birth- in prenatal phase (12th house) during pregnancy with your mother- something threatening happened- you witnessed as a tiny little baby in body unity with your mother - who perhaps had issues with your father that time.

Sun rules your midheaven and is in semisextile with your mars as ruler of your intercepted aries in 5th house - house of life energy but also house of father. Sun inconjuncts your neptune as main ruler of 5th house and your capricorn moonnode in your 2nd house. This has left a deep impression in yourself and in your body cell memory system your body can remind and react on in transits.

Saturn as ruler of your 2nd house - body house - is in aquarius in 3rd house and opposes your cancer chiron in 8th house - genetic inheritance and bloodline family and ancestors- very exact -your personal injury- and can show a lost soul and unborn child in family line.

Your uranus as ruler of your 4th house - mother and mother experience in childhood and during pregnancy is in close conj. with your capricorn lilith -the dark side of moon.

Neptune as ruler of 5th in 2nd house can show that your mother lost a child before your own birth - she longed to see reborn and get healed from in you and your own birth. And that you kinda feel an inner guilt to be alive and to have always have to earn it to be entitled to - and to feel responsible for an inner order taken over to keep an unborn sibling (saturn in 3rd house - siblings) alive as well.

Which profession will bring financial and emotional stability?.
Actually transiting uranus still trines your mercury as your ruler of work and your venus as ruler of your relationships. And uranus is in his transits known getting the unexpected to happen and to turn things around by 180 degrees.

Wait until april 10th, 2020 - when his trine on mercury and venus is exact - your may see more clearly what to do in work and profession. And perhaps a person you meet during this time is of unexpected help to you in this.

Attachments

• Richardo with transits.jpg
    Richardo with transits.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 95

Harmelia

Thank you.

Dear Ricardo,
I’m sorry to hear about your break-up. When we love someone and they leave us, it really hurts – a lot. Most people go through that at one point of their lives or another. There is no going around the grieving process. It’ll hurt for a while. Some people take a really long time to get over this kind of thing. Others are able to do it more quickly.

You are a double Leo (Sun and Moon) in New Moon phase. Your South Node of the Moon is in Cancer, 8th house. You could be one to fall pretty hard. Most certainly, you are aware of the deeper, emotional side of life. Your nodal signature indicates that through over-confidence, you suffered a loss and a wound to your self-concept. Perhaps your family supported you well, but gave you the idea that you could do and be more than you actually can at any given moment. Jupiter conjunct Sun and Moon on the MC in Leo could give you a false sense of confidence if you don’t prepare yourself properly. It isn’t that a person can’t do the job or ace the test – he just thinks he can do it without studying or preparing properly.

With Mercury, Venus, and Mars in Virgo, however, you would be more likely to prepare because you’d want to get it perfect and do it right. You could even, have some doubts – which would make you want to prepare and perfect a skill or study. This is a nice balance to all that Leo, if you choose to utilize it. Leo is stronger than the Virgo though, as Sun, Moon and Jupiter have more power. Maybe you experience a little tug of war between the Virgo side and Leo side within yourself.

Leo is very relationship-oriented sign because it seeks recognition, applause, a witness to his wonderful, shining self. Without an audience or witness, he simply doesn’t feel fulfilled. His light is meant to shine for all to see and that’s why Leo is ruled by the Sun. The sun shines and we all need it and praise it as it sustains our lives. So, I would think a double Leo would take a break-up pretty hard, especially if deeply in love.

Your Jupiter is at 22 degrees – the same degree we’re having this transiting Pluto-Saturn conjunction. TR Pluto and Saturn are quincunx your Jupiter. TR Pluto will have been quincunx your natal Sun starting in Dec 2016 – so off and on – and then early 2019 it began quincunx to your Jupiter – and it still is. Pluto always asks us to evolve in the planet and sign it’s touching. So you are in a very long, intense growth period.

Your 9th house Sun is very exuberant. The 9th house loves to learn and grow, loves travel, higher education – is expansive. With Chiron (added to your Jupiter) in Leo, 9th – you may tend to bite off more than you can chew. You probably have a tendency to think BIG, but not necessarily look at all the details necessary for success. Virgo will be the part of you to do that – very detailed-oriented.

Your house of Money – 2nd house – is where your North Node in Capricorn is – is also where we develop our self-concept. Saturn is the ruler and it is found in Aquarius in the 3rd house. So, the goal here is to reflect deeply upon yourself – to know yourself from the inside out rather than rely on others for affirmation and applause. Saturn in Aquarius gives you a focus on individuation – on distinguishing your unique self – on intuitive knowledge of yourself. Your Pluto in Scorpio in the 12th house also focuses your attention inwardly. We all have an energetic vertical self and a horizontal self. The horizontal self is social – it is outward – it gives and receives – interacts with others. The verticle self is inward, private and the interaction is with soul-spirit within. Your Leo self is more horizontal. Your Virgo self is more mental (thinking, processing, analyzing) and your North Node and outer planets are directing your attention toward the inward spiritual. The challenge here is to find a blend of these energies. I believe as you work on this, you will begin to feel less emotional and more in your mind and spirit.

With three personal planets in Virgo, I would think that you could analyze yourself and your X – to understand what happened. That feels better than just grieving the loss – and feeling humiliated or down on yourself. Virgo can be very self-deprecating. You could be criticizing yourself and feeling responsible for everything. That is NEGATIVE Virgo. If you are doing that, try to stop. Instead, use Virgo to understand why she left. Own your own part in it but recognize that she played a part too. Once you feel you know the truth, then you will be less emotional and you can stop obsessing about it.

Use Virgo to make Leo plans solid plans – plans that will work. Of course, no one is perfect. Even the best laid plans can go wrong. That’s just part of life. We live and learn. But, you may have the tendency not to think things through enough. But you have all that Virgo to help! So, that’s perfect.

You have Mercury and Venus Retrograde, so maybe you use Virgo more for inner work and understanding. That’s good. But, you’ll want to use it for outer planning too. Maybe it’s just giving yourself enough time and space to do that. Retrograde could cause your Sun to ignore Virgo when planning.

This is a time to do inner work for sure with Pluto quincunx Jupiter – and Moon next. You are now in your Virgo suffering from Leo activity. It’s necessary to grieve. Don’t cheat yourself out of it. But do learn from this – and – use it to strengthen your sense of self. Jupiter rules your chart. You will enjoy all that optimism and big ideas flowing through you. You will naturally feel expansive and enjoy travel. You have your whole life ahead of you and there will be another girl. I believe the big lesson here is to learn how to use Virgo and Leo together for advantage – and to not do negative Leo/Sag or Virgo – but to strive for those positives. Think Big, expect success, but look at the fine print and details – study, plan, and ponder before acting. You want to build a sense of security and exactitude in executing your plans – down to earth evaluation of your plans – and a that deep intuitive sense that you’ve got it right. Put a plan past a very grounded friend for review before acting. That could help too.

Always, our pain teaches us more than we can learn any other way. So, take heart and know this is a good lesson – and you will be a better person for it.

OH - forgot to address profession . . . I think you would like something to do with travel. Leo MC with Sun in 9th house would suggest, travel, teaching, philosophy, law, religion or metaphysics. Actors and politicians often have a lot of Leo. If you are the type of Leo who likes an audience, you can see how being in front of people talking is a good fit. So any profession where you can do that would satisfy that desire. You will be ambitious and will want to be at the top of the game. With ruler Saturn of House of Money in Aquarius, 3rd house - you could like anything to do with technology, communications, teaching again, writing, or even some of the sciences - engineering.

Many blessings.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope reflects your aptitudes and situation, ideas to pick and build upon as relevant,
share how true-insightful, traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc

Asc lord jup with sun-moon leo 9th, for philosophy,
university admin and teaching-advisory roles with big ambitions;
Moon 10th leo tending to govt roles and popularity;

Sun lord 10th negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude; university roles etc;

Sat own acq 3rd, good for initiative and progress,
technical-innovative-superivosry aptitudes, telecommunications etc;

however sun-moon-jup and sat opp 3/9 axis,
luck-education-father-travels-initiatives-health under much emotional stress;
misjudgments and missed opportunities; observe fast sat evenings;
prayers for saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers sun mornings at alter at home;
wear yellow sapphire over silver pendant touching heart;

Mars-venus-Mer elevated own virgo 10th for career,
debilation of venus cancelled; gradual improvement in career;
growth-riches through intellectual pursuits;
printing technology-art printing etc

Mars aspect own aries 5th, supportive of luck-edu-position;
mars 10th aptitude for operations management;
Mars lord 9th from moon settling/rising at 28+

Gemini-mer 7th inimical for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
inimical mer elevated virgo 10th,
career-recognition under stress-delays;