John Frawley is stand up philosofer

unimatrix

@Bulletbobb

Please don't spam this thread, that is what the PM system is for.

Thank you.

P.S.: All the answers you seek are in this thread.

Last edited:

banefranco

Ok, now somethig like a proof that Zodiac degrees do not work at all. Unless in this matter.
Today 11 Feb 2012 some matches finished as expected for them who do recognise the rules presented here
Lyon-Caen 1:2 Darker won
Valencienes-Nancy 1:0 Darker won
Montpelier - Ajaccio 3:0 Darker won
I will place two charts of three that explaines Saturn ruler on 29 degree, known as misfortune degree. Strange, all misfortuned teams won :). But look where Saturn is positioned that is why Saturn actually won plus dignities. My range covers that difference in a favour of Darker team.
So it stayed during the match at 4th house.
And testimonies oh yes, Sun in the 7th enemie's house that ruler lost aha....take a look my nexy post where Saturn lost the game :)

Attachments

• Montpelier-Ajaccio 11 Feb 2012.jpg
    Montpelier-Ajaccio 11 Feb 2012.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Lyon-Caen 11 Feb 2012.jpg
    Lyon-Caen 11 Feb 2012.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 30

banefranco

Now here is the match 11 Feb 2012 where Darker team lost
Stutgart-Herta 5:0

Chart almost the same but almost. The same postion for Saturn in the 4th house but with the difference it is in the middle of the house and it will leave during the game. Sun in the enemie''s house, wow. I am impresed with this testimony.
And I wonder about the score 5:0 do you really think it can be misfortune for losers? :).
Rule about enemie's ruler presence in the other house works but under some conditions. Not any position of any planet is strong testimony for anything it as you see depends mostly on dignities you can bet on them. I do. :).
The TIME, the TIME, the TIME while something happens.

Attachments

• Stutgart-Herta 11 Feb 2012.jpg
    Stutgart-Herta 11 Feb 2012.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 38

banefranco

Well there is somethig more, it is not the same if at ASC is home team or guest team I cannot explain why under same ranges it is not the same but it is not. Also I take care not to have many exemptions during the game that is why I like the most when everything that concerns the 1 and 7 houses doeas not change during the game also rulers. Otherwise that could be dangerous to predict. For now, for now.
Next watch Osasuna-Barcelona.

banefranco

Positions of the palnets rulers are already seen before so just compare som earlier matches with the same positions of the rulers and it will be clear to you why Barcelona lost, and that is what I am talking, to check day by day even if you do not care about the Astrology. But it makes things in a rule. So today's winner - under same conditions tommorow's winner. No konwledge needed for that but for more.....yes. There are tips and tricks.

astro2222

Steaua vs Twente,who is going to win Euro League 16-imi

time of the match 22:05 +2 Bucharest

Asc in Libra,guv Venus in Aries;
Dsc in Aries,guv in Mars retrograde in Virgo;

Venus is in Detriment,square with Pluto;
Mars is retrograde,in Virgo square with Moon and POF;

Venus acc dig +16
Mars acc dig +4

Who is going to win...? I might bet X2 for this game!!!

miquar

Re: Steaua vs Twente,who is going to win Euro League 16-imi

time of the match 22:05 +2 Bucharest

Asc in Libra,guv Venus in Aries;
Dsc in Aries,guv in Mars retrograde in Virgo;

Venus is in Detriment,square with Pluto;
Mars is retrograde,in Virgo square with Moon and POF;

Venus acc dig +16
Mars acc dig +4

Who is going to win...? I might bet X2 for this game!!!

I'm very new to this way of using astrology. Are you saying that the home team is ruled by Venus, and the away team by Mars, and so the home team are likely to win because Venus' position is more favourable?

miquar

Re: Steaua vs Twente,who is going to win Euro League 16-imi

Also, ASC and DES rulers switch by full time - isn't this relevant? And there is no Moon Mars square.

astro2222

no Home wears red and blue so is rulled by Mars,Steaua
away team is rulled by Venus
Mars makes square with Moon

the time of the match is 22:05 Romania Hour ;)

I usually judge the game by the chart I make at the beginning of the game!!!!

astro2222

if you know a better way use it and if you have more succes tell us ;)

ok.....so what is your opinion about this game ? if you are a senior member that means that you are more experienced!!!! ya you are right sorry I use Zet nine which makes mistakes...I used astro.com and no square,my mistake

Last edited:

miquar

I have no idea about this use of astrology. I know my way around a human's birth chart, but this seems a completely different science/art.

Last edited:

banefranco

Astro where were you. I will place the chart but the time of kick off I have is local 22:05 so I made the chart according to this.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Take great care about position of Mars it is in the 11th house nothing spectacular but I would just look at dignities for now.
There was earlier match Real- Levante with the same chart and when Mars changed house to 11 Levante scored goal. But Real won. Welcome back I hope you do not have so many misses with this method :).

Attachments

• Steaua- Twente.jpg
    Steaua- Twente.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 29

astro2222

what about if one of the ruller is retrograde ? could this mean something for the team that is represented by that ruller ?

ya Mars is in the house of friends while Venus is in house VI not a healthy position if you know what I mean ;)

seeing last match of Twente,they lost against Heracles and 3 goals were scored from mistakes made in the defence so they aren't in a very great form and the weather will be against them well the weather will be worse against Steaua but at least they are in Buc at these moments trying to accomodate with the weather conditions... Steaua hasn't started the league yet so they don't have any oficial game played at the moment but like I said,Twente can't win this but can't loose either so my prediction still remains a X2

Last edited: