Mars conjunct Ascendant in Scorpio, Natal

Hyperqueen

Hello everybody!

I don't come much in this site, in fact i've been pretty much ignoring astrology for the past 6 months, simply because i don't want to pass judgement just because i don't want to have the menu when meeting someone or acting in a way that i'm meant to be

Anyway, getting on with it, my chart is below,
But I have always had some bad blood with my mother.
She's an absolute angel
But i get mad at her a lot and find a lot of things offensive and too much on my face.
Recently an astrologer that i order months ago, whom i forgotten about has made me a reading of 20 minutes, and i am still waiting on the rest of my 1h30 of the reading.
She said that because of something else in my chart (i believe something to do with my south node) that my mother would be the drunk mother and i'd be her own mom, or i'd just be disconnected to her. The latter would be the more true.
She does have sun&moon in taurus thought. which is opposite to two of my placements, and square my mercury.
And i can't say much about my father as i see him like once a week only if i stay up until 3-6 am
Anyway, what does the topic mean for me?
astro.png

katydid

II think the astrologer might have been talking about your Mercury/Uranus opposition in the 4th/10th axis—the house of the parents.

You have the South Node conjunct Uranus in Aquarius in the 4th, of childhood/family/mother. That indicates a deep emotional urge to rebel against one’s parents and their controlling ways.

And that is an internal struggle because you have both the Sun and Moon in Cancer, the sign that rules mother/family bonds. So you are very sensitive and loving and care deeply about your family. But at the same time, your own inner voice tells you that you need to disconnect and be free to find yourself, and figure out who you are as an individual, and not be sheltered or inhibited by family restraints.

Mars in Scorpio on the Ascendant, and in a large Grand Cross, is very assertive, sexually magnetic and powerful. You can do great things and be a leader and a true artist/free spirit. But it requires a personal journey and some freedom to pursue those goals/

I am sorry to hear that your father is so hard to connect with. :bandit:

You have Saturn in Taurus square Mercury. For your own mental health and sanity, you might need to find a way to see him more or have some quality time with him sonehow. Is that possible?

Hyperqueen

II think the astrologer might have been talking about your Mercury/Uranus opposition in the 4th/10th axis—the house of the parents.

You have the South Node conjunct Uranus in Aquarius in the 4th, of childhood/family/mother. That indicates a deep emotional urge to rebel against one’s parents and their controlling ways.

And that is an internal struggle because you have both the Sun and Moon in Cancer, the sign that rules mother/family bonds. So you are very sensitive and loving and care deeply about your family. But at the same time, your own inner voice tells you that you need to disconnect and be free to find yourself, and figure out who you are as an individual, and not be sheltered or inhibited by family restraints.

Mars in Scorpio on the Ascendant, and in a large Grand Cross, is very assertive, sexually magnetic and powerful. You can do great things and be a leader and a true artist/free spirit. But it requires a personal journey and some freedom to pursue those goals/

I am sorry to hear that your father is so hard to connect with. :bandit:

You have Saturn in Taurus square Mercury. For your own mental health and sanity, you might need to find a way to see him more or have some quality time with him sonehow. Is that possible?

Hey katydid, thank you so much for your reply :) and it makes a lot of sense to me.
For the longest time i've been thinking about moving out so that i could progress on myself - for some reason a lot that i think and want, i can initially do, but i'm never "persistent" with the process and end up giving up and forgetting about it.

Thought I do see my father more often now for a brief 15 minutes in some mornings while drinking coffee and its nice

Maybe a reason to why I don't feel as tempted to move out is to fix any bad stuff between me and my parents. Thought i'll still try (working hard in college and finally finished my CV i was trying to do for a whole year LOL - printed em out as well)
Anyway, thank you so much :) I really really appreciate!!!