complicated love life, what can you tell me

sofia

Hi all! I came here to ask question regarding my natal chart, specifically my love life.
I guesss i just don't have luck in this area of life. I'm not sure if i attract wrong type of people, or i am attracted to them. Honestly it gets a little frustrating at times. My love life is one big mess.
I would be so grateful for feedback, if anything jumps out at you please feel free to share.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_sofia_ilic.336.10057.png
    astro_w2gw_sofia_ilic.336.10057.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 38

rahu

Banned
hi sofia

I added a few symbols to your chart.

at first glance , one would think that you have quite a few suitors as the moon is opposed to the mars/Venus conjunction. this usually shows you are attractive and loving.

but the sun/Venus and sun/mars midpoints are conjunct to the mercury/Chiron conjunction in your 12th house. this shows that you are interested in understanding every little detail of how your suitor feels and thinks about things. this can bring a strong intimacy as you know each other so deeply. but mercury and venus are very critical too. so often differences and arguments can arise. If this happens then since you know each other good points and their faults, these arguments can become very nasty with cruel recriminatins.so a romance can end suddenly with just a few wrong comments.
in addition the mars/venus midpoint is in the 12th house which shows that every often you relationships or affairs are hidden because there may be other people emotionally involved or your beau may just want to keep everything under wraps.
another possible problem is that psyche is conjunct to mercury and the Venus/mars/sun midpoints. this shows you tend to be very idealistic and romantic and may fall in "love" to quickly.

you also have the sun/moon midpoint square to mercury and chiron. this gives you a high intelligence and shows you are very analytical. but chiron is very judgmental and you are prone to telling other people their faults whether they want to hear them or not. you likely have upset or lost friends by speaking off the to of your head.you are usually correct in what you see and say, but still people do not usually like to hear the truth about themselves when it is critical .

eris is square to you node which gives you a very strong sexual urge.as you are also idealistic and romantic, you may confuse yourself by thinking someone is in love with you when they are only in lust with you.

in addition ixion is square to your Venus/mars conjunction opposed to the moon. so you have a penchant for attracting "bad" boys who are not concerned about your emotional well being.

you also have the juno/Jupiter midpoint square to satrun which suggest that even though you may have many guys interested in you, you really just want a steady relationship .
if this is rue the you might think about dating older guys who might not be as exciting but more emotionally stable.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_sofia_9974_8481.jpg
    astro_2gw_sofia_9974_8481.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 26

sofia

Well mostly my suitors are younger than me, for some reason, and majority of them has been Aquarius sun
or have strong Aquarius influence in their chart.
Yes, i can relate to the arguments part, my relationships tend to end up quickly, it's always intense, i guess
it can be my fault too. Honestly i can't help being drown to those kind of relationships,
even if i know it can end up bad. If it is other way around it gets bored.
It seems i always end up with the wrong ones, and like i can't have both intense, sexual and stable
relationship. And yes i can be very analytical!
About the hidden part i don't know really, did happen once though. I don't fall in love quickly i guess, many times
it's just lust, i know to seperate those feelings really well.
But i do want to fall in love and for once
i want it to not be just another exhausting expirience.
Thank you so much for your words, you are very kind and helpful!