I hope you can read my chart.

Sagittarius Jupiter

What area of your life interests you most?

I see a lot of war coming! (all that Scorpionic 8th house structure there!)

With Neptune in the 10th, you're quite the ardent striver!

Sagittarius Jupiter

Why is Neptune 10th = ardent striver? I thought it means one holds unrealistic expectations on or is not sure the kinds of career they are after?

Ok, we have a disagreement of opinion here!

What we can do is this...

Explanation: Neptune is very good with accepting realities as what they are and the 10th house is known as what is striven for... Thus reality is this; you can expect the person to be a striver! :w00t:

GentlyJohnny

Ok, we have a disagreement of opinion here!

What we can do is this...

Explanation: Neptune is very good with accepting realities as what they are and the 10th house is known as what is striven for... Thus reality is this; you can expect the person to be a striver! :w00t:

Holy! The concept I found (Google) of Neptune was it was all about illusion and now you're telling me it's the opposition? Just to think of all the times I spent on learning astrology by Googling :biggrin:; the opportunity cost is high on this one.

P.S. Will go edit my own thread to prevent others from learning this misconception.

Chrysalis

Mystique, its quite rude to just post your birth details and expect others to do your chart for you, and then also help with interpretation.

The least you could have done is upload your own chart including your own thoughts about it, as this is a learning site not for free chart readings.

rahu

Banned
hi mystique

your intuitions are very accurate and you rarely are wrong about your first impressions. this because you moon is conjunct to your node.
in addition your jun and mars are conjunct to your south node which shows that family is extremely important to you, although with pholous square to juno, there may be unusual circumstances involving you family that may keep you at a distance. juno and mars show you are very forceful and competent . mars with the south nodes gives you a invisible affect on your surroundings and friends.
venus is conjunct to the sun so you are a very attractive and loving person.
with the mercury/Jupiter midpoint conjunct to your sun and venus, you are especially intelligent. this likely show higher education in your back ground and you may have a executive position in your professional life. . you understand the particulars of a situations and you understand how the bigger pictures works. this also gives you a very optimistic and joyous personality. likely you have many friends attracted to your glowing personality.

mercury is square to nessus which shows you do have some issues, possibly with some type of abusive situation as a child.but the affect is to make you closed and distant sometimes.

your eros is sextile to psyche which gives you a very romantic and idealistic side.the midpoint is conjunct to pallas, which shows that you idealism is felt by others as it adds to your optimism .but though you are a joyous soul, chiron is opposed to pallas which shows that you are also very analytical.in relationships you are quick to see through deception or insincerity. and though you are such a loving person , you can be very critical and sometimes upset others because of your direct manner.

rahu