Old bf and me

Venusine

24c877l.jpg

I met my old boyfriend at parties and felt warm feeling inside my heart :love: As some of you may know my latest "relationship" situation is on ice at the moment so I'm wondering if I will rekindle with my old flame. As he seemed delighted to see me too :) moon last aspect is trine to him Mars but I don't know is this otherwise promising of not? I actually would need something nice and loving in my life at the moment.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Moons inconjunct 7th house so she can't help with L7 issues, mars/venus receptions are not good and you venus are still combust, mars allows the trine but with him being in your 3rd this would be about contact/visit that will happen, and even when moon aspects his secondary sun its also recieved, sun rules his 5th.

I think somethings going to happen between you both but your not going to get back together.

or1000

i've seen you answer a few times on here. Sorry to intrude, I'm new. You're so good at this. I wish you could help me an opinion with my relationship questions. I don't know how to work the horary chart.

Moons inconjunct 7th house so she can't help with L7 issues, mars/venus receptions are not good and you venus are still combust, mars allows the trine but with him being in your 3rd this would be about contact/visit that will happen, and even when moon aspects his secondary sun its also recieved, sun rules his 5th.

I think somethings going to happen between you both but your not going to get back together.

Venusine

So we did see yesterday as i suspected because it's been two weeks and Moon was 2 degrees apart from mars. He came to visit my city and we were at the same happening. He came to talk to me and was close to me all evening. I felt I had change to make a move but I decided I didn't want to. So thank you Chrysalis :)