Signs most likely to be hillfolk and cowboys

Whoam1

What's signs are most like to be cowboys and hilfolk, and the Americana Folk peoples? Like Johnny Cash, Wille Nelson, Joaquin Phoenix, White Buffalo etc. (Not Larry the Cable guy types).

waybread

I don't think there is such a thing. If you think of the regions such people come from, the local hospitals will have babies born throughout the year and the zodiac.

Whoam1

So many people have the blood what signs do you think would keep the culture. Scorpio and Capricorn maybe?

waybread

Maybe you could clarify what you mean. Obviously the entire western US has people with "cowboy" as a reasonable description of their occupation. The Appalachian region is full of people who meet the definition of "hill folk."

If you're interested in a particular kind of performer, you might find their horoscopes on the Astro-DataBank at www.astro.com.

CapAquaPis

I thought it would be Taurus, but are Tauruses concerned with luxury...or they find simplicity in just about anything and everything. The state of Oklahoma (amended to the union Nov 16, 1907) is a Scorpio sun, but under the parans chart - the sun is in descendant to determine a place's astrological character: it is a Leo. I suppose Capricorn is the sign of all the world's rural folk cultures.

!4C

What's signs are most like to be cowboys and hilfolk, and the Americana Folk peoples? Like Johnny Cash, Wille Nelson, Joaquin Phoenix, White Buffalo etc. (Not Larry the Cable guy types).
Are you referring to nashville posers?

Whoam1

No. Hilfolk go from Maine to Georgia and it would be more accurate to say the NC, WV, PA, VA area. And Cowboys are from Kanas, Oklahoma, and Texas area. No Nashville in there what so ever.

!4C

What's signs are most like to be cowboys and hilfolk, and the Americana Folk peoples?
Lemme guess, you were born hilfolk but transformed in pursuit of a higher calling. Now you look back and wonder why some people stay true to their roots and others feel compelled to move on.

Whoam1

Eh I tend to wander back because my parents failed to raise me with it, but there parents still hold some of the culture.