can someone please read this horary chart for me

Neda

Question is will he contact me soon.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_h.52151.20535.jpg
    astro_2gw_h.52151.20535.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 40

waybread

It looks like a yes, but with the likelihood that you will contact him first. You're Venus, he's Jupiter. The moon is your emotional stake in the matter and an action factor. Mercury applies to a sextile with Jupiter, and the moon trines it. Since the moon and Mercury are the faster-moving planets, this looks like more of a "you contact him" scenario. But I think he'll be good with hearing from you.

Neda

Tenx you for your answer. I was thinking same but Mars confused me. I am new to horary.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Jupiters cadent - not good.
Mercs in jupiter's fall - not good.
Merc/pluto your obsessing about things.
moon/mars L12 is not good either.

Im not seeing no contact in this chart, his contact is ruled by saturn which is also not good.

Neda

Yeah... That's right. Well we haven't been in contact for some time. Last time I sow him I played cool and hoped he'll contact me.

Last edited:

Neda

Well that info doesn't really help with who he is, but still...goodluck.[/QUOTE

One more questions 😃. What does it mean when one of significators like here Mercury is in another ones fall. Does it mean they don't like each other? Coz I am thinking of contacting him.. But not sure how his reaction is gonna be

waybread

Chrysalis and I have a different approach to chart reading. If I see any of the following I'd be inclined to give the chart a "yes"--

1. Main significators applying to a conjunction sextile or trine.

2. Planets swapping essential dignities (reception.)

3. The moon applying to the quesited's significator by conjunction, sextile or trine.

4. (Other: antiscia, translation of light.)

Mercury's next aspect will be a sextile to Jupiter.

I'm inclined to include the moon-Jupiter trine. It is just a hair past exact (separating) but the moon is in Jupiter's sign, and it's next aspect is to Mars, which rules Scorpio.

For the reasons that Chrysalis indicates, I wouldn't see this as a wonderful match. You might get in touch with one another, yet find you have little in common or don't get along. But I restricted my answer to your specific question.

Neda

Looking at the chart at first I would say that something is going to happen coz significators applying . But I dont know how to interpret other planets in chart and see what there are doing.

Between him and me was always ego battle going on...he always expects me to call him that get on my nerves... even though I fallen for him hard I always plead cool.

His birth chart always gave me headaches too. He has asc, sun,moon, jupiter saturn in virgo.
If anyone whats to to comment and help me please i can post chart.

Chrysalis

Well that info doesn't really help with who he is, but still...goodluck.[/QUOTE

One more questions 😃. What does it mean when one of significators like here Mercury is in another ones fall. Does it mean they don't like each other? Coz I am thinking of contacting him.. But not sure how his reaction is gonna be

It means if you contact him, its not going to bring you what you want.