Mars in Capricorn is good, but Saturn in Aries is weak/bad?

UraSatVen1029

I've always, always wondered about this. Like why is Saturn supposedly detrimental in Aries, but that sign's planetary ruler, Mars, is exalted in Capricorn?

Should there be no conection between the two? So that's why they state it that way?

What I've read so far is that Saturn in Aries is constantly dealing with issues on impatience, impulsiveness and reactivity. But Capricorn is cardinal, Aries is cardinal. At least, Saturn in Aries will still exhibit its Cardinal traits? Being the first one to initiate, the one to motivate itself, the one with drive to go after what they want may it be dreams or goals and anything else Capricorn related. Mars is Aries's ruler, and Mars is exalted in Capricorn. Capricorn and Mars here are go getters with ambitions and standards. Shouldn't it still be a good thing as well?

Compared to Saturn in Libra, Venus as the ruler of that sign, Mars is more likely to... ya know, get more spirited when it comes to drive and determination. Why is Libra chosen as Saturn's exalted sign instead? I'd udnerstand Venus in Aries more being a weak placement/a placement that is not comfortable and natural, along with Virgo.

Idk, you can all correct me or inform me some stuff that maybe I missed. I've been reading more and more and Astrology seems to really label Aries as Saturn in its fall placement.