aries struggling with love :(

myapie

Hello,

there has been some weird connection between me and some Leo man that i have described before.

Finally it did not work out. He ignores me for no reason.
I did not ignore him. But he was not communicating with me the way as it was before and the way i wanted.
There have been some insinuations. And where there are insinuations and nothing is clear i know that a man is not interested.
The problem is that I know in 80% that he does not have a girlfriend. Either he is overworked or he just completly ignores me.
My story is a bit complicated as I described before.

Some toxic people that I have met in my life among last 3 years I think that wanted to destroy my happiness. Because I am ok, I am attractive, I have family, I do not take drugs and I am a good student.
2.5 years ago my Taurus best friend from high school was c0ck blocking me before some Virgo man. And actually she ‘won’ somehow because she was also his best friend, he knew her more years than me. He was putting more attention to her than to me even when we were dating.
So she destroyed it by wanting to be centre also of his attention saying that I will always find someone better. That he is not worth my time and effort but being in a very very close friendship with him. He chose her even when she met her new boyfriend. And they are still together after 2.5 years with her new Aquarius bf.. Virgo was still chasing her not me. I was only a ‘doll’ a little play in his life that I couldn’t understand.
I was crying, didnt know why was she so attentive and jealous of him even thought she had a new boyfriend. And still has.

The problem is that when i got over him after about a year a met Leo. The attraction was from the first sight but he was coming too strong that i started to back off. But we remain friends as we were both attracted to each other.
Leo man has a company that hires some artists. He organises meetings and projects. Virgo is an artist. So randomly they met someday and started cooperating. I didnt know that. So when I was flirting with Leo he was also hiring Virgo.

Its too complicated. They were doing artistic projects together, and actually remain friends…Like good friends.

Once Leo invited me to his office offering help with my computer and with my university projects. I was surprised as I saw Virgo was inside. The atmosphere was dense and actually Virgo started to behave weird. Leo was saying – Why are you behaving like a d—ick to her and to everyone today?’
And after that, someone told me that Virgo told Leo man that he had a romance with me 2 years before. Leo man got furious, I knew he liked me, on the phone he was screaming at me, swearing at me but didnt say that Virgo told him.

So I assumed that Virgo c0ckblocked me as Taurus woman before. I do not play games like that.

My other friend, who was also in the office that day told me that everything went clear when I went home after the office.

So my conclusion is that Leo knows I was with Virgo . But it was 2 years before, and i do not know, still, why Virgo would say it to Leo after 2 years…
Leo got jealous as he liked me. Then started ignoring me.
I moved out to Spain for my university exchange. I spend there 7 months. During that time I regained the connection and a friend relation via facebook with Leo. He was very nice, we started flirting. He was helping me with some university documents for my master thesis. In exchange we decided that I would buy him some gift from Spain and when i am back we would meet for a beer or so.

Not a date. It was kinda ‘light’. Of course in my mind i started makings scenarios but actually i didnt show him this.
When I was back in my countrys, he invited me for a barbecue but I couldnt come. It was ok.
But actually after some days when I told him that we should meet because I still have something for him, and I remember him helping me he started to back off.

I didnt actually recognise that behaviour as backing off firstly but he started to tell me he WILL CALL ME, MAYBE, MAYBE NOT THIS TIME, HE DOESNT KNOW IF HE WOULD BE AVAILABLE .
He made me wait 1 month. Then we met each other at a common friend’s party. He approached me, apologised me, told me he was DISORGANISED. Was asking me so many questions that I couldnt organise my mind. Was curious about me. Mentioned the help but didnt actually set up the meeting or so. And I felt a bit neglected.
I didnt mention the meeting as well but after 2 days I wrote to him saying that I still have something and if he wants we can meet that dat at that time at that place.

He told me HE DOESNT KNOW IF HE WILL BE IN THE CITY but whe should BE IN TOUCH not to lose the CONTACT. So actually i felt ignored again and i KNOW NOW that WHEN A MAN IS NOT SURE ABOUT THE MEETING OR IS NOT SURE ABOUT WHETER TO MEET OR NOT OR WHEN AND MAKES EXCAUSES, he just DOES NOT WANT.
So I decided that he will taste the same medicine and I told him that on Friday i will write to him with the last question. I did not do it.
I ignored him and when I ignored him on Friday he started to write to me, apologising he was sick and we should DEFINITELY catch up next week.
So I answered that he needs to talk to me next week because i will be busy, i will be in other city for some workshops. He said- ok i will.
And he did not text me. 🙂

It was 3 weeks silence and we actually met randomly at a party where he was behaving weirdly- he started to be silent in front of me, didnt say a word, he was analysing me, was weird. Not like before.
We didnt talk about that. Once i just smile honestly to him and he smiled back but thats all.
It was more than 1 month ago. Since that time I met new friends, I know that someone new is attracted to me but still I have this Leo in my mind.
The problem is that last Sunday i met again, randomly Leo man with his male friend at the cinema. I was leaving the building when they appeared. He was nice and friendly. Told me if i wanted to go to the movies with them but i said no. I had other plans already.
We had a quick chat and he wished me a nice evening telling me see you around and see you soon. Waved to me.

Did not text me after or anything.

2 days ago I was doing some survery for my master thesis. I decided to send it to all of my friends on social media. ( to help me with answers ). I also sent it to him.
He ignored me completly, he ignored my message.Seen it, since today did not reply.

I know he does not have anyone. I would know among friends somehow.
So my question that I am posting here is- why since 2 -3 years every relation was actually destroyed or just broken randomly? Because they were not THE ONES?
Or it was not THE ENVIRONMENT? What do you think?
I just wish I met him again in the future. Maybe in 2018. Is it possible?
I am not pushy. Our communication is random and we do not talk.
I dont know why he backed off. Maybe he just didnt want relationship maybe he wanted a short romance. He impresses me with his posture, with his knowledge and his confidence.
I know that inside he is fragile and has a good heart.
I do not want him to think I used him for the help. I dont wanna be ‘bad in his eyes’. But he did not communicate with me properly after I came back and after I started mentioning the meeting.
I was not his gf and i was not pushy, i didnt make drama. When he decided not to talk to me i was moving on for some time giving him space..

But when i was in Spain he told me something: that he wants me to talk to him and its a pleasure for him to talk to me and to help me.
So it is something that I have in my mind,
still.
If he liked me why was he inresponsive for my offerings of meetings? ( I am sorry for my grammar, i am not native english speaker).
I just did not understand. He was hot and then cold when I showed the attraction.
And then, it was a ‘friendzone’ or I dont know what more.
I am not gonna be a friend with someone who I am attracted to and he doesnt want me. I assumed he ignores me.
Did I assume well?
So I am posting here our synastry chart as well as the horary chart with a question: Will We ever meet each other again and It will be good between us? ( good means, maybe not relationship at first but stable relation that I would feel confident).
Question asked 10.11.2017 in Lodz, Poland at 12:12 pm. ( noon).
I always have the tendention that when something is wrong and when I move on the past is approaching me after some time.
I accepted the fact that NOW he doesnt want anything and I am moving on with life and with studies, plans, work, friends. But secretly I think if we ever meet again.
Really he was the first person in some 5-6 years that made a big attraction on me- even bigger than Virgo, my previous Sag ex as well and some people I meet nowadays.

Thank you so much for the answer.

Hope its not too long ( my post)

synastry
AJ4P8gy.png

horary
7v4dXQC.png