When will I get married?

Govind

I'm 29 and am currently not in a relationship. None of my relationships seem to ever work out. As I get older I am wondering when I will in fact get married.

I only have a basic Vedic astrology understanding. From my understanding both dasa and transits need to be favourable for something major like marriage to happen.

The major-period of Jupiter starts from August/2018. Jupiter might lead to marriage so I may get married when Jupiter comes to Scorpio for one year on 11/Oct/2018.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• nat.jpg
    nat.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 22

Crazylady

So, I think that you posted a tropical chart, instead of a sidereal chart as is used in Vedic astrology. If you shift your signs 22 degrees forward into the sidereal position, your ascendant would be Sagittarius. Even though Jupiter is good for marriage, as your ascendant lord, you’ll feel more of a focus on self than relationships.
This would put your 7th house in Gemini, so look at your mercury sub-dashas for partnership. Mercury would be posited in the 11th house in libra. 11th house is social media. Online dating is your best bet! Put yourself out there in a mercury subdasha and you’ll pull a nice mercurian chatterbox. Good luck!