(More than) A couple questions about some aspects...

meltypie

Hello! All and any help is veryyy much appreciated! :)

1. I have an unaspected Pluto that's conjunct IC. In declinations, my Pluto is conjunct Chiron.

Is the contact to Chiron of any significance?
How does this aspect affect my view of life/perspective?
Does this have influence on how I'm perceived?
What kind of hardships/lessons will I probably go through in order to 'discover' the energy of Pluto?

2. True lilith is opposite Venus, with Moon in 1st house and Lilith in Cancer.

Does this Lilith configuration affect my Moon in any way, since Lilith is in Cancer and I am pretty Moon-dominated as it's in my 1st house?

3. Waldemath (h58), in 3rd house, is sextile Mars.
I understand there isn't much info on Mars, but I've read enough forum posts of experiences to be convinced it is very significant. If anyone has any info on Waldemath...

How does Waldemath influence my life considering it's in the 3rd house sextile Mars?

Thanks again! All info helps me on my life journey. :kissing:

plain natal astro chart.jpg

waybread

Hello! All and any help is veryyy much appreciated! :)

1. I have an unaspected Pluto that's conjunct IC. In declinations, my Pluto is conjunct Chiron.

Is the contact to Chiron of any significance?
How does this aspect affect my view of life/perspective?
Does this have influence on how I'm perceived?
What kind of hardships/lessons will I probably go through in order to 'discover' the energy of Pluto?

I find your question to be upside-down. First, think through who you are and what your life is like. Astrology won't answer questions if you are unclear about who the "you" is to which the questions apply. However, I would think that a Pluto-Chiron-IC configuration would suggest a painful childhood, such that engaging in depth psychology now might help to release any lingering emotional demons.

2. True lilith is opposite Venus, with Moon in 1st house and Lilith in Cancer.

Does this Lilith configuration affect my Moon in any way, since Lilith is in Cancer and I am pretty Moon-dominated as it's in my 1st house?

It would work the other way around. The moon rules Lilith's house.

3. Waldemath (h58), in 3rd house, is sextile Mars.
I understand there isn't much info on Mars, but I've read enough forum posts of experiences to be convinced it is very significant. If anyone has any info on Waldemath...

How does Waldemath influence my life considering it's in the 3rd house sextile Mars?

I can't help you here. I don't think Waldemath is much used in western anglophone astrology. Nor is asteroid Lilith.

Thanks again! All info helps me on my life journey. :kissing:

View attachment 70957

Really the big news in your chart is the planetary T-square, your sun-Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius, and your Capricorn stellium. Hopefully you've got a good handle on these placements.

meltypie

Thanks so much for your response! :biggrin: How would the T-square and Capricorn stellium be tricky for me? I read many interpretations of moon opposite saturn, sun square saturn, jupiter square saturn, and sun square moon. Does the Capricorn stellium have anything to do with the fact that Saturn is in the t-square?

I find your question to be upside-down. First, think through who you are and what your life is like. Astrology won't answer questions if you are unclear about who the "you" is to which the questions apply. However, I would think that a Pluto-Chiron-IC configuration would suggest a painful childhood, such that engaging in depth psychology now might help to release any lingering emotional demons.

It would work the other way around. The moon rules Lilith's house.

I can't help you here. I don't think Waldemath is much used in western anglophone astrology. Nor is asteroid Lilith.

Really the big news in your chart is the planetary T-square, your sun-Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius, and your Capricorn stellium. Hopefully you've got a good handle on these placements.

Animatrix

Pluto conjunct Chiron is an excellent aspect in my opinion. Pluto represents regeneration so you could regenerate your wound and heal the injury.
But Pluto is death too, so it may happen that your wound is made worse Before it is healed. This I have often found is true about Pluto - he causes a great deal of damage but after the damage is done, the process of rejuvenation Begins.

Lilith I don't care much for, I just don't see how it is important. Waldemath or what you called it I have never Heard of. Please get back to basics really - study the planets, see what houses and signs they are in, the aspects, aspect patterns, Chiron, North node, and that is it - that is what is most important, and perhaps Juno as well for love information.

meltypie

Thanks so much for your reply. I really do appreciate it! :)

I've searched every single one of my aspects with all of the planets on Google and have read pages upon pages of each aspect, including the relationship between the houses and where the planets reside (Moon in first house, Sun in fourth house etc). Unfortunately I don't have a way to put it all together to tell a story as I'm just beginning to understand the energy each planet represents and how it can manifest.

If anyone has any insight they would like to donate I will be so very appreciative and happy. <3 THANKS a ton!! :biggrin: :love:

Pluto conjunct Chiron is an excellent aspect in my opinion. Pluto represents regeneration so you could regenerate your wound and heal the injury.
But Pluto is death too, so it may happen that your wound is made worse Before it is healed. This I have often found is true about Pluto - he causes a great deal of damage but after the damage is done, the process of rejuvenation Begins.

Lilith I don't care much for, I just don't see how it is important. Waldemath or what you called it I have never Heard of. Please get back to basics really - study the planets, see what houses and signs they are in, the aspects, aspect patterns, Chiron, North node, and that is it - that is what is most important, and perhaps Juno as well for love information.

Animatrix

Thanks so much for your reply. I really do appreciate it! :)

I've searched every single one of my aspects with all of the planets on Google and have read pages upon pages of each aspect, including the relationship between the houses and where the planets reside (Moon in first house, Sun in fourth house etc). Unfortunately I don't have a way to put it all together to tell a story as I'm just beginning to understand the energy each planet represents and how it can manifest.

If anyone has any insight they would like to donate I will be so very appreciative and happy. <3 THANKS a ton!! :biggrin: :love:

Jupiter is conjunct your Sun, and trine your ascendant. You are likely to be cheerful and have good digestion - a tendency to overweight, but abundant optimism and generosity. Jupiter in harmonious aspect to the ascendant means that your Life and body is protected in this Life. Even if you get a severe injury, some mitigating factor will prevent any serious damage, and your recovery will be smooth and Quick.

meltypie

Thanks Animatrix! I do seem to have a pretty sunny impression upon people. A lot of friends and acquaintances I've had think I'm a happy person, even when I'm feeling down at the moment! I do have good digestion and haven't broken any bones yet! This gives me a sense of security. :)

Jupiter is conjunct your Sun, and trine your ascendant. You are likely to be cheerful and have good digestion - a tendency to overweight, but abundant optimism and generosity. Jupiter in harmonious aspect to the ascendant means that your Life and body is protected in this Life. Even if you get a severe injury, some mitigating factor will prevent any serious damage, and your recovery will be smooth and Quick.