Can someone look at my Chiron and my natal chart please :D :D :D

glitterblonde

I am having a lot of questions about my Chiron and the rest of my chart. Thank you guys for taking the time and looking at it. :)

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 32

meltypie

Hi! I am by no means a pro, I just read a lot.
Here are just a few, short points:
You have some sort of wounding with your emotional needs and security, maybe you feel it's hard to express what you feel you need regarding your deep emotions. Maybe you feel some guilt associated with that.
Your sense of self is tied up with your actions.
You are very, very creative, imaginative, and can get lost in art forms like music, yet at the same time you're able to ground yourself and think logically.
I hope I helped!

GoldenLion12

Chiron in Libra makes a statement, you probably experience wounding and healing from Libra Relationships. This can be gaining insight from your interactions with others in the 10th house of career or public. How you're seen as an authority.

Through relationships we naturally get in arguments, dispute, disagreements, and so in your thinking (Libra Air), it may be wounded sometimes by what others say to you, philosophies, theories, belief systems, and may kind of at times cause chaos and confusion in what others may project in their reality on to you.

At the same time, you may research, do your own thinking, find the facts, weigh the scales, find the balance, and gain the healing through knowledge, education, law, politics, and come out with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and communicate to others in a more fair and just way.

Ellen Tran

Your Chiron conjuncts your Moon and also your North node, therefore it is important for you to heal (Chiron)yourself emotionally (Moon) in order to fulfill your purpose in this life time. It can point to spiritual healing too. You can also help others (Moon in Libra) when you've been aware of your own wounds. Sun in Aquarius trines your Chiron can be a place for you to channel the energy. You might be objective about your pains, since your moon is in an air sign. This can make you a great psychologist who specifies in helping victims (Chiron) to overcome bad experiences due to your intuitive but also logical approach. This conjunction also conjunctions your Midheaven, which points to your career direction.

Your Sun conjuncts Mars in Aquarius, with a dignified Uranus, can make you very intellectual and curious, but also quick tempered and somewhat impulsive. You are unconventional in your way of dealing with your possessions. Do you ever feel like giving all your stuffs away or have a collection of something unique? Or just do something different with the things you own?

Neptune conjuncts Mercury in 1st house makes you a very idealistic person, especially in regards to your self image. Sometimes you don't see yourself clearly and others might be confused by you as well. Just like @Meltypie said, you are very imaginative (Neptune) but you can also ground yourself since they are in Capricorn. The practical nature of Capricorn makes you more systematic.
But ruler of Capricorn, Saturn, is in your 3rd house so there might be some diffculty with processing informations. It also conjuncts your Aries Venus, which is in its detriment, therefore can point to some difficultly with feeling loved or expressing love. But you take relationships seriously and are to be very stable.

I hope this helps! I'm not by any means professional so I would love hearing your feedbacks !