Aries: When Am I going to get some good karma? lmao.

ChickenMadness

heeeeeeeeeey guys. Sorry for first posting this. Would greatly appreciate some insight though :)

I'll just throw out a couple thoughts + my chart. I can retrieve more info for you if you need it.

I feel like for the most of my life I've been getting hit by some really bad karma over and over again even though I try to be a good person and stand by my morals / principles. I just get ****** by people again and again lol.

The biggest one in recent history being this gemini girl who I was deeply in love with. But she manipulated me, cheated + left etc. I ended up quitting university.

Anyone mind telling me what type of sign / girl I should look out for for a relationship? And if I'm going to get any good karma any time soon? I've been waiting for that good karma for ages lmao.

When I use tarrots, or my sister asks about me to tarrot readers they always say I'm going to be rich and successful with a family though so hopefully thats true :)

21397508_1412695848837810_1800388631_n.png

rahu

Banned
heeeeeeeeeey guys. Sorry for first posting this. Would greatly appreciate some insight though :)

I'll just throw out a couple thoughts + my chart. I can retrieve more info for you if you need it.

I feel like for the most of my life I've been getting hit by some really bad karma over and over again even though I try to be a good person and stand by my morals / principles. I just get ****** by people again and again lol.

The biggest one in recent history being this gemini girl who I was deeply in love with. But she manipulated me, cheated + left etc. I ended up quitting university.

Anyone mind telling me what type of sign / girl I should look out for for a relationship? And if I'm going to get any good karma any time soon? I've been waiting for that good karma for ages lmao.

When I use tarrots, or my sister asks about me to tarrot readers they always say I'm going to be rich and successful with a family though so hopefully thats true :)

21397508_1412695848837810_1800388631_n.png

I suggest posting a chart from astro.com ,it is much easier to read