Synastry -- Anything Stand Out?

R4VEN

Just a couple of comments.

Firstly, I believe that people are drawn to one another in a relationship in order to work through things which need to be addressed in them both. A relationship which is too easy is a boring and unchallenging relationship IMO.

You have an interesting T-square formed by an opposition between your respective Moons - in Aqua and Leo - and both your Pluto's, as well as your Pluto-Venus conjunction. This relationship is likely to have an intense and `driven' quality to it. perhaps you even view it as being fated in some way, like it is `meant to be'.

The other most significant indication for me is that his Saturn closely conjuncts your Uranus. Thus, you are the `jumpy' one. In true Sagi fashion you may look to escape through the nearest door whenever you feel pinned down, while he intends to bring some stability to the way you conduct your life - especially financially. How you deal with this difference in approach to life will challenge you both.

Something else which jumps out at me as a challenge is that his Jupiter-Sun conjunction in Aries (which is a very can-do placement) is inconjunct your Venus-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio. That is, your intensity and sureness about the world and your relationship will be at odds with what he believes to be `the truth'. Working through this together and finding common ground is part of the task you have set yourself to work on together.

Haha...it seems like the keyword here is intense. I didn't even notice the T-square, but I am pretty novice.

Also, in true Sagi fashion, stability scares the living **** out of me.