Is there someone coming?

EvieGrace

I can't shake the feeling that someone, somewhere, is going to grace me with his presence...
I know if posted this before but like i said, i can't shake this. So I'm calling to you guys for help.

My question is, am i going to meet someone in the next few months?

So far...

I'm Venus, exhalted in Pisces in the 10th
Him, Mars in 7th Sagittarius
I know Saturn in there too aswell as the moon but that's as far as i can get... I'm not sure how to look for aspects.

What do you think?

Evie...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160329-163002.jpg
    Screenshot_20160329-163002.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 27

rafaella

Doubtful but its a possibility. Moon is still within 6 minutes of partile aspect with Sun which rules men in general. So perhaps you'll meet people, but not sure if its romance or anything good. No aspect between significators. And Sun and Venus oppose by antiscia... so perhaps short romance that will end before it started or perhaps the ex is still around?

As I said you could meet people, but for something substantial, I'm not really seeing it. But you can ask again if you meet someone, to make the chart more specific.

Last edited:

rafaella

I want to add, as you asked 'is someone coming' the chart might be just confirming someone is around or is soon coming, but if there is anything more to it, you will have to ask a separate horary for that specific person, if and when that person arrives.

I'm still not sure this is a yes for someone coming. The aspect is just separating. Perhaps you just met someone? Have you?

EvieGrace

I want to add, as you asked 'is someone coming' the chart might be just confirming someone is around or is soon coming, but if there is anything more to it, you will have to ask a separate horary for that specific person, if and when that person arrives.

I'm still not sure this is a yes for someone coming. The aspect is just separating. Perhaps you just met someone? Have you?

Thank you for your reply Rafaella. No i haven't met anyone of real substance... there has been some interest but no interest on my part. So many people from my past have contacted me over the last month or so which has been nice but i feel it's just in a platonic manner. Nothing romantic. I'm sure I'll post another horary if i meet someone i am actually interested in. I guess this feeling has been around for the last couple of weeks and ive been so focused on myself that i just pushed it to the side.

rafaella

Thank you for your reply Rafaella. No i haven't met anyone of real substance... there has been some interest but no interest on my part. So many people from my past have contacted me over the last month or so which has been nice but i feel it's just in a platonic manner. Nothing romantic. I'm sure I'll post another horary if i meet someone i am actually interested in. I guess this feeling has been around for the last couple of weeks and ive been so focused on myself that i just pushed it to the side.

In that case perhaps the Moon/Sun aspect is related to the men who have showed interest already. For a definite yes we need aspect between Venus and Mars and there is none. Moon and Sun is a secondary aspect for this question.

Anyway, lets see what happens! :)

EvieGrace

In that case perhaps the Moon/Sun aspect is related to the men who have showed interest already. For a definite yes we need aspect between Venus and Mars and there is none. Moon and Sun is a secondary aspect for this question.

Anyway, lets see what happens! :)

Sounds like a plan...
Thank you for taking a look Rafaella ☺