CoWorker Horary

Kitchy

Banned
It's the year of the Red Monkey. You should be worrying more about your daddy's lost job and your lost income than this guy who is going to pad the blow. If you care...

My bad - I thought I was in the chinese astrology section:

Year of the Monkey : http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2016/

Therefore, we will deal with more financial events in the year of the Monkey. Monkey is a smart, naughty, wily and vigilant animal. If you want to have good return for your money investment, then you need to outsmart the Monkey. Metal is also connected to the Wind. That implies the status of events will be changing very quickly. Think twice before you leap when making changes for your finance, career, business relationship and people relationship.

Maybe post a chart of your natal and transits with 2nd / 8th issues highlighted and ask "why am i so fraught over who will be my next sugar daddy"

I could be wrong.

LovelyMissAries

It's the year of the Red Monkey. You should be worrying more about your daddy's lost job and your lost income than this guy who is going to pad the blow. If you care...

My bad - I thought I was in the chinese astrology section:

Year of the Monkey : http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2016/

Therefore, we will deal with more financial events in the year of the Monkey. Monkey is a smart, naughty, wily and vigilant animal. If you want to have good return for your money investment, then you need to outsmart the Monkey. Metal is also connected to the Wind. That implies the status of events will be changing very quickly. Think twice before you leap when making changes for your finance, career, business relationship and people relationship.

Maybe post a chart of your natal and transits with 2nd / 8th issues highlighted and ask "why am i so fraught over who will be my next sugar daddy"

I could be wrong.

Thanks Super Sassy Susan, at least the Chinese Astrology link was helpful. Now please stay off my threads unless you have good intentions.

Last edited:

EvieGrace

Thanks Super Sassy Susan, at least the Chinese Astrology link was helpful. Now please stay off my threads unless you have good intentions.

Sorry... but kitchy has a point...
Why are you so concerned about who the next man will be that waltzes into your life?? Honestly...
Go and enjoy it instead of worrying about it. You won't find anyone if you're looking for it. I say this with the best intentions because I've been where you are... it just leads you to settle.

LovelyMissAries

^^ Pointless. You've posted way more than me so there goes your credibility, and I don't see anyone telling Kai and her novel of a horary to "go enjoy life," lmao.

Last edited: