part of fortune conjunct sun/moon midpoint in synastry?

fullmoonlibra

Is this a significant point to mention?
Does it add anything for a potential relationship?

I've met someone with his Sun and Moon conjunct my Vertex in 5th house and opposite my Sun/Moon midpoint.

So, his Sun/Moon midpoint is conjunct my vertex and part of fortune, and square my Sun (7 degrees though).

fullmoonlibra

Following info is found on the net about pof in synastry:

[FONT=&quot]I was surprised to see how often conjunctions and oppositions of one person’s planets or points to another person’s Part of Fortune occurred in the charts of married couples! The Part of Fortune (POF) is the synthesis of a person’s Ascendant, Sun, and Moon, so perhaps it should not be so surprising. The POF is a point that indicates good fortune. When another person’s planets or points conjunct or oppose your POF, they will likely help you increase your wealth and happiness, and achieve your goals. According to Robert Hand, the POF is also an indicator of the physical body and its relationships with the social world. Thus, it makes sense that POF aspects in synastry are often found in the synastry charts of married couples.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But I really like to know a more profound explanation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Comments are welcome...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

serafin5

Following info is found on the net about pof in synastry:

[FONT=&quot]I was surprised to see how often conjunctions and oppositions of one person’s planets or points to another person’s Part of Fortune occurred in the charts of married couples! The Part of Fortune (POF) is the synthesis of a person’s Ascendant, Sun, and Moon, so perhaps it should not be so surprising. The POF is a point that indicates good fortune. When another person’s planets or points conjunct or oppose your POF, they will likely help you increase your wealth and happiness, and achieve your goals. According to Robert Hand, the POF is also an indicator of the physical body and its relationships with the social world. Thus, it makes sense that POF aspects in synastry are often found in the synastry charts of married couples.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But I really like to know a more profound explanation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Comments are welcome...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hello there FullMoonLibra! There are some articles at "Cafe Astrology" that you may find interesting on many astrology topics but specifically on synastry. One in particular is called "SoulMate Astrology" that might be informative for you.

Good luck and blessings to you!
Serafin5

Zarathu

Account Closed
Is this a significant point to mention?
Does it add anything for a potential relationship?

I've met someone with his Sun and Moon conjunct my Vertex in 5th house and opposite my Sun/Moon midpoint.

So, his Sun/Moon midpoint is conjunct my vertex and part of fortune, and square my Sun (7 degrees though).

Relationship Astrology is the most complicated astrology there is outside of the incredible tediousness of rectification.

What you ask is several magnitudes harder than you think. To do this adequately you need a mini-analysis of both of the charts, at least the power and friction of the planets and houses in both charts, and then asynastry chart.

You have provided none of this, and so there is no way to know if this is a big deal or not. There is no way to know if you have a one-night stand type of attraction, but no real future for a long term relationship.

Sorry.

fullmoonlibra

Hello there FullMoonLibra! There are some articles at "Cafe Astrology" that you may find interesting on many astrology topics but specifically on synastry. One in particular is called "SoulMate Astrology" that might be informative for you.

Good luck and blessings to you!
Serafin5

thank you!

it was indeed an interesting article :joyful: