What happens when Venus turns direct on February 1?

fullmoonlibra

Do love matters (positive or negative) during the retrograde change for better or worse? Are reconciderations made during theretrograde come to a point?
Or just fade away?

There are few Venusian events happening just the day after the retrograde period, and I was wondering how Venus going direct could influence it.

Venus going direct, is it about the things we value fall together as a completed puzzle?

M

may28gemini

Things just don't "fall together." That's not the way life works and astrology reflects this. I think you're desperately looking for exact, dramatic results when it is much more subtle and maybe not even noticeable.

Not everyone gets adversely effected by Venus retrograde. Even if they do, it would depend on various factors such as where T Venus Rx falls in their chart.

For me, it's been transiting my 4th house and messing with my IC. The effects hasn't been all that "negative" for me but it's definitely a "return" to roots as I've decided to move closer to them and I've been more family oriented. Nothing drastic has happened as far as dealing with my family, but I've gained more comfort being around them for the past month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2d45tOgBl0

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Transiting planets will only become personal when your natal actually register it. Without already exsiting natal promises not everything in the sky transiting will cause event and very often yes very subtle would just be a change of mental state or feelings but do not always cause actual manifestation or event. The external situation may stay the same but you may experience it internally as change of mind attitude etc. But then again the natal have to register first. Astrology must be weighted through multiple measurements with skills over a period of testing to confirm accuracy. Let say the accuracy of birth time would be as first in questioned before any predictive work. One single transit is meaningless if you ignored the whole picture and trend. And there is no free lunch in astrology. One must put extreme hardwork and focus to understand the tools and charts correctly. You can only learn yourself and not something can be taught through printed handout either. Must learn through actual application.

fullmoonlibra

The aspects Venus rx makes are superb!
In 5th house
Trine natal Venus Taurus (10th) !
Sextile Jupiter Pisces (7th) !
Conjunct Mars Capricorn (5th) !
Trine MC/Sextile IC
Conjunct Neptune

But square Moon Libra (2nd)
Square Mercury Aries (8th)

kimbermoon

[FONT=Andalus, serif]Planets retro have a commonality in that they give us time to think; it is a pause before proceeding ahead without due consideration...as you found, you had regrets later when the planet turned direct, and that brings in the concept of being accountable for your own actions and the consequences such decisions might have. Perhaps this time you can leave any residual regrets behind, and start anew. Good Luck in your new :love:[/FONT]

anjelik

I have Venus transiting my 12th house currently. It's making me mindlessly eat. I also feel like it is sucking the life out of me and making me look like a zombie. I normally look very wide-eyed and am very strict with myself. I hope when Venus turns direct I go back to my normal self :)

!4C

The end of the week is likely to be significant due to a cluster of events in about a 24 hour period:

1) The second of 3 exact jupiter-pluto oppositions will occur about 12 hours before venus turns direct
2) Venus will be conjunct pluto, opposite jupiter
3) Venus, jupiter, and pluto are all conjunct the saturn/neptune midpoint axis :crying::sick:
4) About 24 hours before venus direct there will be a perigee new moon at 10°55' aquarius (second supermoon this month)
5) Mercury ingress into pisces (at midpoint moon/neptune) when venus goes direct at 13°33' capricorn