Uranus in Aries goes Direct! Holy Cow:)

siren1111

Uranus in Aries goes Direct! Yess. Yesterday I went through every possible emotion I could and then didn't sleep all night. Finally I relaxed and fell asleep. Holy Cow:) I had a great day yesterday! :annoyed: Wow! Uranus is in Libra in my Natal chart conjunct Jupiter. How did everybody else feel?

Love2Know

Uranus in Aries goes Direct! Yess. Yesterday I went through every possible emotion I could and then didn't sleep all night. Finally I relaxed and fell asleep. Holy Cow:) I had a great day yesterday! :annoyed: Wow! Uranus is in Libra in my Natal chart conjunct Jupiter. How did everybody else feel?[/QUOTE
I felt super needy and kept calling my husband,brother, mother.. Kinda dad... then I ate a lot then I slept

poyi

Premium Member
Uranus in Aries has been lingering at the 8th house cups for ages because of retrograde. My compensation legal payment case from insurance 8th finally started to get a bit forward which is actually started on Tuesday Australian time. It must be at stationary.

fullmoonlibra

Uranus in Aries goes Direct! Yess. Yesterday I went through every possible emotion I could and then didn't sleep all night. Finally I relaxed and fell asleep. Holy Cow:) I had a great day yesterday! :annoyed: Wow! Uranus is in Libra in my Natal chart conjunct Jupiter. How did everybody else feel?

Woohoo!
AND it's entering my 9th house :andy::alien::joyful:
AND conjoining my Sun/NN in a few years!!

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I didn't feel any different from when Uranus was direct to retrograde and back to direct again. It's an outer/generational/universal planet so it's hard to actually access its energy unless it natally transits your personal planets.

Aries Uranus opposes my Libra AC/Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto so obviously I'm not all that keen to "feel" Uranus trying to mess with my 1st house stuff and kill my 7th house by transiting it.

Rosie7

Don't fear the Uranus <sung to the tune of Blue Oyster Cult> Okay, I am dating myself. Anywho, I really enjoyed Uranus transiting my 7th house -- that is empty natally -- and opposing my natal 1st house Venus. My wife and I met in 1999 and by the time this transit hit, it was 2001 and it stayed in my 7th until 2006. Throughout that time, we did heaps of camping, road trips, and international travel. When Uranus hit my 8th house in 2007 and opposed my natal sun and 3 other planets, we got legally married. We've been together going on 15 years now. So, in my humble opinion Uranus won't necessarily mess with, or destroy, your houses; rather, this planet can be very enriching and infuse much positive energy into your life.

M

may28gemini

I don't fear Uranus, or any particular planet. Uranus is unpredictable so it's hard to pinpoint anything specific because Uranus can make anything happen!

Just as Uranus gave you your wife, Uranus made me realize how comfortable I am alone and how much I greatly enjoy my tremendous freedom! My cat has gotten much closer to me. Finally, after we've been together for over 9 years, he fully trusts me!! So thats something I'm grateful for!

Inline

Uranus in Aries goes Direct! Yess. Yesterday I went through every possible emotion I could and then didn't sleep all night. Finally I relaxed and fell asleep. Holy Cow:) I had a great day yesterday! :annoyed:
Wow! Uranus is in Libra in my Natal chart conjunct Jupiter. How did everybody else feel?

Lucky you!:smile:

I'm not feeling anything at the moment but probably should be...?!

My 12th house Prog Sun is currently conjuncting Tr Uranus and! squaring transiting Pluto in my 9th, which is widely conjunct my natal MC and closing in...:sick:

Like MayGemini says, Uranus is so unpredictable you can only be surprised....so i will keep you all posted what happens next

Keep your fingers crossed for me, thanx.

byjove

Account Closed
Woohoo!
AND it's entering my 9th house :andy::alien::joyful:
AND conjoining my Sun/NN in a few years!!

Hey! Me too! :love: What house does your Sun rule?
I'm not a professional, just being an amateur, I had a consultation with a professional earlier in the year. She said that she couldn't end the consultation without noticing and explaining TR Uranus approaching the Sun. Positively aspected and placed, it can do wonders.

As for Uranus direct generally, yep I'm keen on this too. The last time TR Uranus (conjunct TR Jupiter) crossed my MC a few years ago, I moved abroad to study. Now, I'm about to emigrate so this right on time. TR Uranus is about to make the third and final pass over my natal Jupiter in the 10th.

Rosie7

Just as Uranus gave you your wife, Uranus made me realize how comfortable I am alone and how much I greatly enjoy my tremendous freedom!

Just to clarify, Uranus did not bring me and my wife together. We had already been cohabitating for 2 years. What I was trying to convey was how Uranus' transit through my 7 house influenced the types of activities we engaged in. We seemed to be always on the go, road trips every weekend, lots of international travel, etc. We still do at least one major trip a year but things became less fast paced once it left my 7th. In this respect, I do not perceive Uranus as being unpredictable in that one can expect the unexpected, or anticipate having some freedom loving and eye-opening experiences. The house Uranus transits will indicate the types of people, if any, you will be having these experiences with and / or who will be accompanying you on the ride.

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Hey! Me too! :love: What house does your Sun rule?
I'm not a professional, just being an amateur, I had a consultation with a professional earlier in the year. She said that she couldn't end the consultation without noticing and explaining TR Uranus approaching the Sun. Positively aspected and placed, it can do wonders.

As for Uranus direct generally, yep I'm keen on this too. The last time TR Uranus (conjunct TR Jupiter) crossed my MC a few years ago, I moved abroad to study. Now, I'm about to emigrate so this right on time. TR Uranus is about to make the third and final pass over my natal Jupiter in the 10th.

Leo is on my Ascendant :innocent::joyful:
And Sun is trine Ascendant, trine Uranus, trine Mars, trine Neptune, but opposite Pluto

Last edited:

Caro

I, also have progressed sun conjunct this transit.:lol: In my case in the 6th sq to pluto transit in 3rd. ( don't have anything natally in aries or cap) work has been frantic. have to watch it. considering doing a further course in creative writing in new year.

I have been warned off doing any travelling between Christmas and NY but am out and about tomorrow and Christmas eve. Apparently the weather in UK is getting really stormy - warnings not to travel. So fingers crossed there is few on the roads. Im moving house!:sideways:

anjelik

I'm terrified. It is opposite my natal Mars (Libra). I hope I can temper my impulses and aggressiveness. But it is sextile my natal Uranus, which is in my 10th house, so fingers crossed! Perhaps I will be innovative at work and reach my ultimate potential (wishful thinking!).

It is conjunct my boyfriend's AC (7 degrees Aries) at the moment.

Weee shallllll seeeeeee what comes of this transit. I don't mind Uranus.. I just want it to leave my 2nd house!

byjove

Account Closed
Explosive and dynamic Uranus is very happy in Aries. IMO it's the best position for Uranus along with Aquarius and Scorpio.

Uranus is going to trine my Natal South node really quick here (9 deg Sag) then it'll trine my natal Uranus (at 13 deg Sag) and then it's going to trine my natal moon (15 deg Sag) then conjunct my natal Mercury (16 deg Aries) then it'll conjunct my MC 17 (deg Aries) then finally it'll conjunct my POF (19 deg Aries).

Should be one hell of a transit for me. Uranus is arguably the strongest planet in my chart and Aries is one of my strongest signs. So I'm very optimistic. When Uranus was conjunct my sun (2 deg Aries) a few years ago it was a fantastic turning point for me and then when it trined my ascendant (6 deg Leo) it was a great progression of what had already been started when it touched my sun.

Just did a tarot reading on these transits and drew: 9 of Pentacles, 1 The Magician, 14 Temperance. Ooooh More good things are coming for me! Note that The Magician is ruled by Mercury, while Temperance is ruled by the sign Sagittarius. That planet and that sign are definitely key players for me in this Uranus in Aries transit.

Hi! Which house does your Sun rule? How did you find the TR conjunct Sun?

fullmoonlibra

I'm terrified. It is opposite my natal Mars (Libra). I hope I can temper my impulses and aggressiveness. But it is sextile my natal Uranus, which is in my 10th house, so fingers crossed! Perhaps I will be innovative at work and reach my ultimate potential (wishful thinking!).

It is conjunct my boyfriend's AC (7 degrees Aries) at the moment.

Weee shallllll seeeeeee what comes of this transit. I don't mind Uranus.. I just want it to leave my 2nd house!

Uranus transit is now square my Mars, this is really not an easy transit.
Anger outbursts! Even I get shocked after it, like 'what just happened?'
There is totally no control, no expectation of it.
It's just like you suddenly explode, without even knowing why precisely.

Uranus transit is for several years opposite my Moon too, I guess this is the most difficult aspect to have.
I really feel sorry for people who has this natally.
You feel so unsettled, feeling not at home, restless, familial detachment, emotional detachment, afraid to loose your mind,..

It is at the same time conjunct my Mercury, but THAT was supperb!!
I mean: REALLY!!!
I became columnist during this transit, when Jupiter transit conjoined Mercury/Uranus T..
My columns became popular too!
And I can't wait for the transit to conjoin my North Node and Sun :joyful::joyful::joyful:

anjelik

Uranus transit is now square my Mars, this is really not an easy transit.
Anger outbursts! Even I get shocked after it, like 'what just happened?'
There is totally no control, no expectation of it.
It's just like you suddenly explode, without even knowing why precisely.

Uranus transit is for several years opposite my Moon too, I guess this is the most difficult aspect to have.
I really feel sorry for people who has this natally.
You feel so unsettled, feeling not at home, restless, familial detachment, emotional detachment, afraid to loose your mind,..

It is at the same time conjunct my Mercury, but THAT was supperb!!
I mean: REALLY!!!
I became columnist during this transit, when Jupiter transit conjoined Mercury/Uranus T..
My columns became popular too!
And I can't wait for the transit to conjoin my North Node and Sun :joyful::joyful::joyful:

HAHAHAHAHA I have Moon (Gemini) opposite Uranus (Sagittarius) natally :) I can be really emotionally detached at times. I actually seem to relate best to people who have an Aquarius moon because of this. I have a hard time with my mother because her moon is Cancer and I just don't connect with her, which makes me sad sometimes. You know, I actually looked at my synastry with everyone that is important in my life, even boyfriends that I was madly in love with and there is minimal moon contact. I touch their moons, but no one really touches mine. I have been dealing with that energy for 31 years, so I don't know how off-putting it could be for someone not used to feeling that way! Most of my intimate connections with people (friendships, relationships, family) is through Pluto and Mercury.

As we have discussed in another thread, I also have Uranus square my Sun, so again I have another hard Uranus aspect. I have Mars conjunct Saturn natally, so I am not sure how that will work out with this current Mars + Uranus transit. Mars in Libra is conjunct my natal Mars and opposing Uranus. I am thankful for Saturn being attached to my Mars because my Uranus/Moon aspect can make me quite volatile and explosive, but I keep my actions in check. In terms of having drive to go after something I want, the Mars/Saturn conjunction can be a real b!tch, because I have to work extra hard and basically bulldoze through walls if I want something (which I do).. but not the way an Aries would.. it's more like find the secret passage in a very polite Libra kind of way and surprise everyone that I was able to make it through!

fullmoonlibra

HAHAHAHAHA I have Moon (Gemini) opposite Uranus (Sagittarius) natally :) I can be really emotionally detached at times. I actually seem to relate best to people who have an Aquarius moon because of this. I have a hard time with my mother because her moon is Cancer and I just don't connect with her, which makes me sad sometimes. You know, I actually looked at my synastry with everyone that is important in my life, even boyfriends that I was madly in love with and there is minimal moon contact. I touch their moons, but no one really touches mine. I have been dealing with that energy for 31 years, so I don't know how off-putting it could be for someone not used to feeling that way! Most of my intimate connections with people (friendships, relationships, family) is through Pluto and Mercury.

As we have discussed in another thread, I also have Uranus square my Sun, so again I have another hard Uranus aspect. I have Mars conjunct Saturn natally, so I am not sure how that will work out with this current Mars + Uranus transit. Mars in Libra is conjunct my natal Mars and opposing Uranus. I am thankful for Saturn being attached to my Mars because my Uranus/Moon aspect can make me quite volatile and explosive, but I keep my actions in check. In terms of having drive to go after something I want, the Mars/Saturn conjunction can be a real b!tch, because I have to work extra hard and basically bulldoze through walls if I want something (which I do).. but not the way an Aries would.. it's more like find the secret passage in a very polite Libra kind of way and surprise everyone that I was able to make it through!

Reallyy
?? :lol::lol::lol:
Lol

anjelik

Reallyy
?? :lol::lol::lol:
Lol

Affirmative. I am a very confusing individual emotionally. I have two mutable opposing signs that love freedom in different ways. My mood can change so suddenly and make me feel so sour and rotten and then back to happy and optimistic. I snap out of the moods fairly quickly, but it's so annoying at times. I know this sounds funny but my boyfriend's Saturn squares my Moon as well as my Uranus and you would think this would be a bad aspect to have in synastry, but I like it. He makes me feel grounded and he doesn't let me spiral out of control with emotional drama like past boyfriends have (he also doesn't fuel it like others have). So the restriction there feels safe and comforting. For instance, I recently went into a ridiculous panic because I had what appeared to be a bug bite on my leg when I woke up.. I swore it was bed bugs because we were in a hotel on vacation and I thought I brought them home. I told him to leave his luggage outside when he got home because his house will get infested. Instead of feeding into what I was saying or even acknowleging I was being ridiculous he said, "OK, I will take that into consideration." It was his way of telling me that I am putting the cart before the horse. If he were to have engaged in conversation with me regarding this the idea would have amplified in my head. Instead, after nothing else happening I eventually forgot about it and moved on.

Sooooooooooo if you hated that transit imagine living it! At least life is never dull (I am a total drama Queen).:surprised:

Inline

I, also have progressed sun conjunct this transit.:lol: In my case in the 6th sq to pluto transit in 3rd. ( don't have anything natally in aries or cap) work has been frantic. have to watch it.....

Cool! Its like we're on the same ride but at different ends of the coach.

My prog sun conjunct tr uranus in 12th sq tr pluto in my 9th conj my MC...but i have an aries ASC with a cap mars in 9th and cap merc in 10th sq aries ASC....and it is also starting to reveal itself.

I'm enbroiled in a fight to save a WW2 war monument from demoltion. I wrote and asked for support from some important foreign officials. They were very interested and arranged a meeting to discuss the situation. And i just recently found out, that the officials did approach the local goverment and stressed to them the importance of "their joint history". So hopefully, their behind the scenes influence will be strong enough to successfully support our campaign...:cool:

Last edited: