I really wanted to share this!

fullmoonlibra

Treading water ***
Valid during several weeks: In this extremely important period of your life, you must pay very close attention to what you are doing, because you are beginning a new phase of activity that will have important consequences in the years to come. The difficult aspect of this time is that the process is very subtle, and it may not be obvious that what you do now is important.
You have just gone through a period of preparation that probably seemed like treading water, getting nowhere and accomplishing nothing. Some people may experience the time just before this influence as exceedingly difficult, with one defeat after another. Others will find it less difficult, but it will not seem terribly significant.
This is the end of a relatively low period in your life, and from now on you will gradually climb to the most significant time in your life.
You should be looking to your personal and domestic life, for this is an area of great responsibility for you now. Do not neglect it in a misguided attempt to get ahead in your professional life. Make whatever changes are necessary so that this aspect of your life is secure. Personal relationships may have broken up just before this time. Now you may have the opportunity to make new ones that will fit your new lifestyle better.
You are on your way up again. The future depends upon the foundation that you lay now.

The description above is about Saturn transit opposite MC....
It explains exactly what I experienced the last years!
I feel enlighted and feel hope again..

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

I feel enlighted and feel hope again..

Glad to hear it. :D It's nice to know when someone ends a difficult phase and progresses into a :happy: new one. :joyful: I'm trying to recall when my transiting Saturn was opposite my MC. I can't remember if I experienced it a same manner. :unsure:

fullmoonlibra

Glad to hear it. :D It's nice to know when someone ends a difficult phase and progresses into a :happy: new one. :joyful: I'm trying to recall when my transiting Saturn was opposite my MC. I can't remember if I experienced it a same manner. :unsure:

I'm also rid of the opposition from Saturn to my Sun and North Node :whistling:

It's indeed a new period in my life, but I still don't have a direction.
I mean, I know what I want, but I'm still afraid of dissappontment that I will start being excited about doing things which I can't accomplish.

The_Saturnian

I've often concluded that if something in the natal chart was not prominent regarding something (in this case your continuous worry of disappointment), midpoints can invariably reveal what could be the cause of such a disappointment.

But that's good to also know that the Saturn-Sun opposition and North Node are rid. That's one of most painful power struggles in astrology in my opinion. Father and son never got on and never will.

fullmoonlibra

But I feel that things go right now. A small step I take, is surprisingly NOT a step back anymore.
And things that didn't work in the past, surprisingly works this time, even After hesitation and thoughts like "it won't work, it didn't until now, so why should it work now"

The_Saturnian

Your acquainted with the saying "everything has a price tag"? You suffered in pain and anguish and now your time has come to reap the benefits i.e. indulge into the good stuff. :) You've worked thoroughly, and now you thoroughly deserve a treat. Enjoy!!! :D

greybeard

Question:

Do you understand how the astrologer who wrote that came to those conclusions about you?

There is a trite saying about "doing the same old thing and expecting different results." Beware. Saturn does not deny us the right to do stupid things, but sooner or later he exacts a price. It is not for nothing that Saturn is known to some as the planet of karma.

Last edited: