Significator and House Question

Hello everyone

Im here because I have a big doubt about the state of each significator in this chart.

http://ibb.co/SX9LLzh

So the question was basically about a possible make up thing between us. I know the answer to this a chart is a NO, no chance, at least not for the foreseeable future!

But my real question is about the state of the significators and the house where they are and how they represent the people involved in this chart.

She is Venus, She is combusted by the Sun in the 7th house and in conjunction with Chiron. Easy to say. Not in her best, VERY WEAK and HURT.

Moon also represents her, is in her 3th house, house of communications, Mars represent him, and is in its 3th house. They are making an opposition and thats the final aspect that the moon makes before leaving. its a final outcome.

the 3rd often puts a strong accent on conversations and it was def like that, break up was made via whatsapp and without a clear end. Communication here was a KEY THING. Moon making an square to Neptune and Mercury conjunction shows many secrets literally saying- behind someone's back. This also suggests a complete inability to act as these houses are cadent and reduce the planets accidental powers. OUCH!! it represents very well the break up and how things happened.

BUT WHAT ABOUT MARS?

Mars is in conjuntion with the north node. what is the meaning of this? what it represents for him?

Mars is squaring to Neptune clearing showing he was involved with all this and impossible to do something about it.

Mars is peregrine and only dignified by one face, no much.

I wonder what is the real state of him like a human??? how is feeling about it looking at the state of his significator?

I know the 9th house is the house of higher meanings and higher knowldege; of spirituality and self improvement- maybe he is going through an inevitable phase that will, eventually, lead him to a new level of understanding things. thats why the north node is right there. In addition, he may be highly influenced by someone at the moment (the 9th rules people who act as our guides and advisors).

I hope someone can help me because I'm just clueless about the state of him represented in Mars. I just don't know how to interpret it.

Thank you everyone <3

Last edited:

Inquisag

Is this an event chart or did the woman ask a question? Did they get back together around April 4?

To figure out what was going on with him, you need to turn the chart. Mars is in his 3rd house. Was an older man involved in their breakup or is the woman much older than the guy she broke up with? It looks to me that he was about to do a lot of short distance traveling and putting a lot of energy into communicating, perhaps journalism, or working on a friend's campaign.

If he is not an Astrologer he may have an uncontrolled imagination or be a sexual deviant. Was he trying to convince the woman to do something she felt strongly against doing? It looks like she is the one who has to be protected and should consider herself fortunate that the relationship is over, if it is still over.