Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

veganuary-presentation-3-638.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
I wonder if Trump actually does have a mental disorder. Not trying to throw shade on his supporters (I find supporting people instead of policies weird anyway), but considering his Twitter posts I've seen, he doesn't seem all that mentally...stable.

Which, as we know, isn't uncommon with aging, so there is always a possibility.

Who, if any of Trumps supporters would indulge me, would you prefer in his place should he actually have a mental disorder? Mike Pence?

JUPITERASC

I wonder if Trump actually does have a mental disorder.
Not trying to throw shade on his supporters
(I find supporting people instead of policies weird anyway),
but considering his Twitter posts I've seen,
he doesn't seem all that mentally...stable.
Which, as we know, isn't uncommon with aging, s
o there is always a possibility.
Who, if any of Trumps supporters would indulge me,
would you prefer in his place should he actually have a mental disorder?
Mike Pence?

ThisGloomyCassowary-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

HastyImperfectGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif

pbox.php

kH62HFR.gif

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I wonder if Trump actually does have a mental disorder. Not trying to throw shade on his supporters (I find supporting people instead of policies weird anyway), but considering his Twitter posts I've seen, he doesn't seem all that mentally...stable.

Which, as we know, isn't uncommon with aging, so there is always a possibility.

Who, if any of Trumps supporters would indulge me, would you prefer in his place should he actually have a mental disorder? Mike Pence?

Not sure what twitter posts your referring to but I also listen to people who show another side to Trump's mental abilities and he comes out looking like a very intelligent man. A man who also grew up in Queens explained Trump as someone who has all the characteristics of the Queens culture. His business was working with all kinds of people, tradesmen, construction workers, contractors, etc., for decades and in that world he is quite normal.

No to Mike Pence. Trust me, if he were in Trump's shoes then he will be shown to be mentally unstable too.

MD

JUPITERASC

Not sure what twitter posts your referring to but I also listen to people who show another side to Trump's mental abilities and he comes out looking like a very intelligent man. A man who also grew up in Queens explained Trump as someone who has all the characteristics of the Queens culture. His business was working with all kinds of people, tradesmen, construction workers, contractors, etc., for decades and in that world he is quite normal.

No to Mike Pence. Trust me, if he were in Trump's shoes then he will be shown to be mentally unstable too.

MD
world-us-canada-42580762