Change in details

Frisiangal

Hi,
I have a general question, if anyone can answer.

'Secret' placed a question in the medical section concerning a natal chart. The time the question was raised was used to make an horary chart in the health section of this board.

The natal chart placed in the medical section is inaccurate and a new one has now been supplied.

Does this make any answer to the original question invalid, even though the question itself, as per horary technique, remains the same with a new chart ( and time).
Would the horary chart for the time the new chart was placed on the board now be more relevant?

Thank you. Still such an amateur.:smile:

Marinka

This was concerning a medical question and as such, IMHO it falls under more strict guidelines.

When I interpret any medical question/issue, I always make sure that the data is as accurate as possible and I understand all the specifics in the case. Just because you can get a time and there is a chart, does not mean that it will be correct for that question.

dr. farr

The horary chart, based on the time and place of the asking of the question, is all that matters IN A HORARY QUESTION: if the natal chart asked about in that question were faulty, it would make no difference relative to the answer to the specific horary question, since that answer is NOT based on the natal chart asked about, but rather upon the specific indications in the horary chart itself.

Now here's another point (although it represents my own perspective, not any established doctrine or dogma): which would be more reliable: a horary chart about health or the natal chart (including its projections) about health? I'd choose the natal (including its projections) over the horary every time...

Frisiangal

The horary chart, based on the time and place of the asking of the question, is all that matters IN A HORARY QUESTION: if the natal chart asked about in that question were faulty, it would make no difference relative to the answer to the specific horary question, since that answer is NOT based on the natal chart asked about, but rather upon the specific indications in the horary chart itself.

This was my feeling but I didn't know ifit was correct.

Now here's another point (although it represents my own perspective, not any established doctrine or dogma): which would be more reliable: a horary chart about health or the natal chart (including its projections) about health? I'd choose the natal (including its projections) over the horary every time...

:wink::wink::smile: