PLEASE help!!! Horary love, rules, venus, chiron

darling

Hi everyone! I've been studying horary for several years now, but I've been getting rusty and need some reminders.

My question was, "is he with another girl?"

- Ascendant first house is Virgo & Descendent 7th house is Pisces.

- Venus is DIRECTLY conjunct the Descendant at the time of question, which in horary makes me wonder if this absolutely signifies YES(???) another woman is in the picture, interested in him, and he is prioritizing her or in a relationship with her?
- Or does it mean that he has me and my feminine power on his mind? (We have volcanic sexual chemistry...)
- Or does it mean that I am in love with him / love is on his mind? SO confused.............
- Venus rules my 2nd house or his turned 8th, which could possibly signify his sister or neice whom he was with all weekend.

- Moon only makes one aspect - square Neptune in the 7th, which makes me wonder if I am upset about him being deceptive or hiding the truth from me? Or am I emotionally upset about his own personal confusion and the lack of clarity he is giving me?

I also get this part confused:

- CHIRON seems like the natural ruler of Virgo rising, and sometimes I will use this in horary. From this standpoint, it makes sense that I am in his house but in Aries because I am interested in him but also mad at him. If we use Chiron, then he is Neptune, strong in his natural ruler Pisces thinking only about himself in his own house, the 7th house. (This falls in line with his selfishness.)

- BUT if we use me as Mercury and him as Jupiter... I get very confused. We are all clusterf**ked in my 5th house of sex and romance along with Saturn (obstacles) and Pluto (dramaaaa, obsession) and the Sun (ego battles).

- Either way it seems like his significator has some aspect to Venus that makes me very uncomfortable if Venus represents another woman here. But his 5th house (5th house turned, my 11th house) is ruled by Cancer, the Moon...

Oh guys, I'm getting my brain all flustered with this one. I'm all turned around. Please help me!

Background: This is someone with whom I have a turbulent but strong love relationship with. I got very upset with him recently and ended things. We have smoldering sexual chemistry, which he was trying to reignite while he was also talking to other women. When I found out, I yelled at him and put a stop to everything between us. It was very painful for me. I cannot discern if he is upset.

This relationship has been driving me absolutely bananas now for months and I cannot seem to get my head straight because of it.

Any insights would be INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you!!!! <3

ElenaJ

The question is very specific. There is no reference in the question to you, so you are not part of the answer. Your sex life with him is not part of the equation.
We see Venus, a woman, sitting on his cusp, and it is in the degree of the nodes, and north node is sitting near the cusp of his 5th house. Very clear signs.
Is he with another girl? Yes, and it is a romantic relationship.
Is he thinking about you, will you be back together again with him, does he still want you? All questions for another different horary. Not this one.
Sorry about this, you are obviously suffering from the separation, but how did you get into this position? Oh, right, you brought it on. Why? You say it was a turbulent relationship, maybe at the time you did in fact do the right thing, have you thought about this? Are you just thinking about losing good sex? That isn't really caring for another person and wanting the best for each of you, is it? Meditate, and when you have calmed the air and your thoughts so you aren't buzzing around like a bee in a hive, concentrate on what question comes into your mind and do a horary. One that relates to you, whether or not he is in the equation.