Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 12-17-2019, 10:37 AM

How does job disatisfactoin show up in a chart

EDIT:

Just wondering how job dissatisfaction might show up in a persons chart, I usually feel that way just more strongly lately.

Would delete question altogether, see below and petosiris's response only I can't figure out how to so editing the question to something more general.

Has anyone had this as a transit or in the natal or know someone who does? Google doesn't bring up much information about it, I suspect this transit (transit moon square natal MC) might be apart of my dissatisfaction with work and I wondered how other people have handled it or how it showed up in their lives, my MC is in Gemini and the moon in transit is in my 12th house.

Last edited by Hiolec; 12-17-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Unread 12-17-2019, 10:40 AM

Re: Does anyone here have or know someone with Moon Square the Midheaven (transit/nat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiolec View Post
Has anyone had this as a transit or in the natal or know someone who does? Google doesn't bring up much information about it, I suspect this transit (transit moon square natal MC) might be apart of my dissatisfaction with work and I wondered how other people have handled it or how it showed up in their lives, my MC is in Gemini and the moon in transit is in my 12th house.
We have it transiting every 2 weeks. Moon moves through the entire zodiac every 27.3 days.
The Following User Says Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
Hiolec (12-17-2019)
Unread 12-17-2019, 10:54 AM

Re: Does anyone here have or know someone with Moon Square the Midheaven (transit/nat

Well I feel so stupid now trying to blame transits for work dissatisfaction, I'll just delete the thread, thanks for the response
Unread 12-17-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Well I feel so stupid now trying to blame transits for work dissatisfaction, I'll just delete the thread, thanks for the response
Check primary directions of any aspect of Saturn and Mars to the Midheaven, and conjunctions, squares or oppositions of Saturn and Mars to the Midheaven either in solar and lunar revolutions, or in transit. Jupiter and Venus indicate the opposite with all aspects. Sun, Moon and Mercury increase the effects of either group.

If I remember correctly, you can't delete threads on the forum, just edit everything.

Last edited by petosiris; 12-17-2019 at 11:33 AM.
Hiolec (12-17-2019)
Unread 12-17-2019, 02:30 PM

I've edited the post.

Checked lunar/solar revolutions and transits and found Saturn parallel midheaven in transit which I read is like a conjunction (the description of which does fit as there are work changes that are forcing me to seriously consider things). Does Uranus and Neptune have any effect I noticed they were both parallel MC too?
Unread 12-17-2019, 02:32 PM

Quote:
I've edited the post.

Checked lunar/solar revolutions and transits and found Saturn parallel midheaven in transit which I read is like a conjunction (the description of which does fit as there are work changes that are forcing me to seriously consider things). Does Uranus and Neptune have any effect I noticed they were both parallel MC too?
I am a traditional astrologer, so I don't use parallels and outer planets. I use 15 degree orbs for aspects though.
Hiolec (12-17-2019)

Tags
chart, disatisfactoin, midheaven, moon, show, square, transit or natal