is he cheating on me? please help!

spiritwoman

I am dating a man for a couple of months now, and we have a strong bond and a passionate relationship. However, last month he went abroad on a seminar and took his ex girlfriend with him. I found out he was cheating because she posted some photos on the facebook.
We broke up for a while but we reconciled because he promised he would cut all contacts with her.
Yesterday, he went on leave at home (we both live and work abroad), and I have a feeling that he is with her now, and that he has not broken up with her (she lives close to his hometown).
I am not good at reading horary charts, so please if you can shed a light on my concern.....

Attachments

• Horary 11 March.jpg
    Horary 11 March.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 235

Sunrise

I am dating a man for a couple of months now, and we have a strong bond and a passionate relationship. However, last month he went abroad on a seminar and took his ex girlfriend with him. I found out he was cheating because she posted some photos on the facebook.
We broke up for a while but we reconciled because he promised he would cut all contacts with her.
Yesterday, he went on leave at home (we both live and work abroad), and I have a feeling that he is with her now, and that he has not broken up with her (she lives close to his hometown).
I am not good at reading horary charts, so please if you can shed a light on my concern.....
Sorry dear but i think yes... i do not see much coming from this from your relationship....
If you see the dignities and the reception of the main rulers are not good... also the fact that the main planet are retro shows something from the past.
You as :mercury: soon will find what is going on. Now you are confused :)pisces: , detriment and fall), you can not see clear (burnt from the Sun)....
hope iam wrong and wait others opinion...

Senecar

I would say the answer is YES too - Venus in Aries 11th (relationship with other opposite sex) opposes Libran Jupiter 5th (acting grace and pretension).

Moon in grand trine with Taurean Mars 11th and Sagitarian Saturn 7th. Plenty of affirmation there for the question.

Last edited:

spiritwoman

Do you think he is in a serious relationship with the other woman? I need to close the chapter, and I think he will not reveal the truth...
and he is also married, but claims he wants to leave his wife

Last edited:

twistandshout

Looking at this, it seems like this guy's love life is a mess. Saturn is in his 1st house which rules his second and third house. Seems like he's doing a lot of heavy thinking on what he actually values and likely trying to understand what he wants and the work he's willing to put into it (Saturn in Sag, Cap 2H, Aqua 3H). I've also seen Saturn be referred to as a spouse (in transit astrology and natal) which may, once again, show his connection to his wife.

His 4H is in Pisces with its modern ruler in there so his home life is also a mess. Neptune may also be his wife as well, showing that even if there are problems present in the home life (Chiron), that she may still be lost in the home life she's built with him and is working to resolve it. Gemini rules his 7H and while it can be you, if he's married, it also may be his wife as well. Chiron is sandwiched between them so either they also have a child or the problems with him cheating are literally acting as a wedge between him and his wife.

Aries rules his 5H and Mars is in there so yes he's definitely having affairs. Venus rules your 5H (your romantic investments in him) but also his 11H which shows as layered to me. The first is that he (romantically) may be having second thoughts about the two of you, and that also someone in his outer circle (perhaps his ex) may be returning to his life.

Saturn is in a Jupiter ruled sign, with Jupiter in Libra in retrograde which seems to reinforce that he is thinking about someone from his past in his larger circle and revisiting his connection with them.

Moon in Virgo is certainly you and it looks like you're stuck in a love triangle with you (moon), Saturn (his wife) and Mars (his ex).

Either way, I'm not sure if this is someone you'd like to be involved with. Even that Uranus in his 5H shows a lack of willingness to commit to any specific connection and is likely doing a lot of impulsive thinking on what moves him on a whim than anything else.

Vyri

Banned
SpiritWoman,

Have looked at the chart and from what I can see there is no outright aspect or configuration that would suggest that he is going to have an affair on a continuous basis. Venus and the Sun are his lords, the lords of the 5th house of Leo are the Sun romance-amour' affairs in general, and Libra Venus as a concern about the topic of liaisons or unions, the actual physical relationship. These are areas of the topic you are asking about. Venus is the initiator of both areas of profane and divine love.

His 9th house which now becomes his 5th of unattached relationships or romantic interludes has lords of Jupiter and Saturn/take as the outer's Neptune and Uranus.

The lords of the 5th house the Sun/Venus, (I call them ambassadors) are not to my knowledge making aspects that are forming to planets that would indicate another episode for a romantic attachment, accept, and this is only a sudden interlude if at all, the conjunction that Venus will form with Hershel, or Uranus.

Venus is able to express herself both in Pisces where she is exalted as the one who suffers for someone she loves with unquestionable servitude diminishing her own will to be able to make one happy, or she becomes the brash harlot in expression, not beauteous in form or manner, a fish wife or aggressive individual who knocks over objects of divinity whence she walks. As Venus is in Aries and as she comes closer to the unknown human element Hershel she (the lust nature) makes the advance to satisfy appetites on a casual basis, but Hershel is a malefic so there is always (especially in the masculine sign of brass Aries where he augments additionally his malefic nature) a price to be paid as he is a Karmic/Dharmic planet.

If you are the one whom he (the gentleman) comes home to (the mutual exchange Venus makes with the Sun) suggests he wishes to be with one whom knows his in's and out's of habits and character you have more of a standing with him than the new flame/Aries Venus Sun connection.

The Sun is in his 6th house of health and habits and experiences a moment of release back in Venus Aries-he shines here also with Hershel so it is his ego only that drives his backanaleon fancies, he wishes to shine, in other words it is a tryst he has experienced-(Sun conjunct Neptune and heading for Cheron-reveals his guilt and possible sadness for the character defamation and sorrow he has caused and or has experienced, never realizing liaison's could interfere with where he holds his true love of hearth and herald - his family - you) Do you see the obstacle aspect the Sun is making with Saturn, ruler of his 4th house. His responsibilities are being challenged with this square, he may lose all if he is not careful..Saturn is his family life. Certainly it will (the square) represent strife.

The ambition of Aries where Venus is, is capable of putting higher values aside to gain an advantage of money or prestige, but when in Pisces and she does have the opportunity to reside there in this chart, she dawns the understanding of sorrows that true love needs, that give and take-she is capable of evolving to that pedestal when it is asked of her.

You are Mercury and are moving away from the incident not wishing to be hurt emotionally again, and soon you will move into Aries where you will be able to have an understanding of the energy he wishes to regain, that feeling of being alive and active with the world at his feet for his physical conquest so to speak..the spring of renewal.

Bc you have spoken your heart about the situation (Mercury leaving the combustion of the Sun, being burnt, and leaving the close connection with Neptune, a planet of reflections of sin or sadness) I believe he will not desire to go this route any more.

I am only worried of the approach (Venus will make in the mutual reception position with the Sun) Venus/Sun combination will mean the advent to engage Uranus again. Bc the Sun/and Venus take on each other's effect, even though exalted, Venus going to Hershel will be like the Sun, it will have the effect of some disadvantageous elements to any further trysts, having the effect of a combustion, a burning or diminishing of ardour meeting up with Hershel. The vibration affects your Ascendant, as Aries is a personality (on the 11th hopes and wishes) sign/ house so there will be a skirmish of demands and new attitudes in the wake of these activities. New expectations will be set in order?

The host Mars ambassador of your first house is (has) moving away from this whole business of exposure's, 'get me outta here', (also a male response is that of Mars) (you have moved away from the whole scenario stability Taurus is that which you are looking for.)

Some men have to be reminded that the physical union binds the higher love that lasts in family steadfastness, they are intertwined for any lasting type of love. Is he a flirt by nature. I see the Sun is in Pisces, and here it could represent him. Is he secretive? Does it portray his true temperament?
The thing about common signs is that they are wishy washy, they need direction and are refiners rather than leaders.

Mercury you here, is also in a common sign and is additionally in its detriment; don't be confused about the situation and do make decisions for him to follow. You have him on the run now..I don't think he wishes to move out of the relationship with you but he needs to be perked, to feel alive and sparked. Is he the creative type that needs to be admired for his sensitivities and works?

The indication of emotions you will experience will end in an opposition which I think will mean an ultimatum that you will not be lied to or be deceived again. Moon will square Saturn ruler of his 4th house and his values will be challenged. The Moon rules women's concerns and the feelings, your emotions and your thinking are at odds, Moon opposition Mercury about the destiny of the two of you. It is the last aspect she makes in the chart. Maybe you will just not wish to speak of the eventual separation you and he will agree on. Bc the Moon is involved in the opposition some domestic issues will be separation concerns, maybe you will move, Moon moving into your 4th or it will be the opposite.

I wish I could see it in a different light. The opposition separates those things or ambassadors rights the two planets represent. In the situation here it is the personal 1st house you, your emotions, and the things Mercury represent, communication, contracts rental concerns, (moving etc.) and or getting in contact with each other or making a journey to see each other in the future again.

Wishing you well and safe keeping

All the best
Vyri
P.S. You may PM if you like

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Hello Tik,

Maybe not any more?

Appreciate your contribution and am inclined to be of the same mind bc Neptune, 12th, Pisces, (Mercury) are the main culprits here, with the Moon making a last aspect as an opposition to Mercury. Marc Edmund Jones makes the theory of the two houses or sigs. coming to an opposition or obstacle represents a 'no' answer, the opposite with benign aspects. Seem to want to change my decision on the chart here.

Moon will make a last aspect to oppose Mercury, which indicates a no there will be no more further cheating, but then again there is that movement the 5th house lord Venus via Sun will scoot to Uranus of. A dichotomy of energies..but I think it will be the Moon that will decide the answer.

Always a very interesting read looking at your posts, just wish you would elaborate your acumen. (think the other's would really benefit from your talents at length.)

Sincerely

Vyri

aquarius7000

Hi,

Per the attached chart, nothing suggests he is cheating on you wherever he is.

If we turn the chart, Venus is in his 5th house and fallen in Aries. This could show that he doesn't think about the woman he once had an affair with, or even that she has moved on. The only aspect that Jupiter (he) will have with Venus is of an opposition.

Tikana, what do you make of that Saturn in the 7th?

Arena

I think tikana is right about this one. I don't think he is actively cheating on you. But if he has a wife, then you should just stay away from him until he has sorted out his business with her. That just shows more respect and he will also respect you for that I think.

About the chart. He has Venus in his 5th, so there is indeed someone there, but he is placed in your 5th and he will eventually oppose that Venus when the planets move back into direct motion.

He likes you, you are received by him in his sign, but you may feel overwhelmed or unsure about what to do and how to proceed.

I don't think this relationship will evolve into anything since you and him are not about to come together in that chart.

tikana

Hi,

Per the attached chart, nothing suggests he is cheating on you wherever he is.

If we turn the chart, Venus is in his 5th house and fallen in Aries. This could show that he doesn't think about the woman he once had an affair with, or even that she has moved on. The only aspect that Jupiter (he) will have with Venus is of an opposition.

Tikana, what do you make of that Saturn in the 7th?

that is his brother or a neighbor ...
look at the ruler
def older person
that aint a woman

Vyri

Banned
Yes there are energies at work here that are suggesting there will be heartbreak and separation eventually.
I am one to think though that best wishes and an upbeat attitude is always the best response for any client.

Yet in the chart above there are many aspects and positions that fortel the separation between the two is about to transpire. The Moon has to make her journey through a long line of hard aspects before she leaves the sign she is in. Mercury forming the square with Saturn (denial of truth) additionally is a harsh pill to take he forms hard aspects with Saturn (liar) esp. with the Moon. The opposition and the Contra Parallel (as good as done) also with the Moon.. Ivy Jacobson.

Along these lines you mentioned Saturn in the 7th house, most astrologer's demur to read a chart with Saturn in the 7th but if you pay attention to the hard aspects and be guided by them solely you will have a better chance to bring to light an adequate answer to the concern.

All the best

Vyri

Senecar

I would have thought Ariean Venus (detriment) suggests unhealthy casual relationship.

Not necessarily just acquaintance or platonic relationship.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

that is his brother or a neighbor ...
look at the ruler
def older person
that aint a woman
Ok. I didn't think that Saturn was a woman either, but was wondering what the Saturn is trying to say, since it's so angular. Thanks.

I do agree though that until the man is still married, if he is, one should stay away. It's just not a done thing.

Vyri

Banned
It does (but it is in his 7th house) and there is also the mutual arrangement Mars will make with Venus..more stability will be his offering to her in the future, he will either lie about further attachments (Mercury square Saturn) Mercury is in his 6th house, her 10th destiny of the relationship issue. Or he will be secretive, Pisces in his 6th.

All the best
Vyri

Wish it will be that he will not see another for her sake, but do not like Jupiter and the oppositions forming from his 1st house. Devoid of higher recourses.

tikana

Ok. I didn't think that Saturn was a woman either, but was wondering what the Saturn is trying to say, since it's so angular. Thanks.

I do agree though that until the man is still married, if he is, one should stay away. It's just not a done thing.

look at mixed reception between them.. the guy is preoccupied with saturn's matters you can drill through the chart to see what is going on between thme but i not seeing another woman whatsoever

tikana

It does (but it is in his 7th house) and there is also the mutual arrangement Mars will make with Venus..more stability will be his offering to her in the future, he will either lie about further attachments (Mercury square Saturn) Mercury is in his 6th house, her 10th destiny of the relationship issue. Or he will be secretive, Pisces in his 6th.

All the best
Vyri

Wish it will be that he will not see another for her sake, but do not like Jupiter and the oppositions forming from his 1st house. Devoid of higher recourses.

stop trying to get a yes in the chart .. saturn rejects venus by reception
again MARS is a male planet

WHAT secretive? HE IS NOT SHAGGING anyone, PERIOD & !

twistandshout

stop trying to get a yes in the chart .. saturn rejects venus by reception
again MARS is a male planet

WHAT secretive? HE IS NOT SHAGGING anyone, PERIOD & !

Technically speaking by submission of the original poster, he is by definition cheating on her since he is married. Meaning that he is already committed to another person outside of his relationship with the querent. I'm not quite sure what else there is to get out of this chart if it's already been admitted that this is a love affair from the get go.

Love affairs tend to be associated with the 5H. 5H from the Quesited is 11H which is ruled by aries. The house ruler and venus are both in there and while they are moving away from each other, they have mutual reception. It may not be saying that something is going on as we speak but it shows that something has occurred, and relatively recently as well.

Saturn here can also be seen as communication (since Aquarius rules his 3H, her 9H), so she may, in fact, get news of any other flings that may have gone one since Saturn is trining Mars and Moon.

Either way - OP If this guy is married and he's saying he's going to leave her and you know he's had a history already of having other affairs, maybe that's all the information you really need right now.

tikana

Technically speaking by submission of the original poster, he is by definition cheating on her since he is married. Meaning that he is already committed to another person outside of his relationship with the querent. I'm not quite sure what else there is to get out of this chart if it's already been admitted that this is a love affair from the get go.

Love affairs tend to be associated with the 5H. 5H from the Quesited is 11H which is ruled by aries. The house ruler and venus are both in there and while they are moving away from each other, they have mutual reception. It may not be saying that something is going on as we speak but it shows that something has occurred, and relatively recently as well.

Saturn here can also be seen as communication (since Aquarius rules his 3H, her 9H), so she may, in fact, get news of any other flings that may have gone one since Saturn is trining Mars and Moon.

Either way - OP If this guy is married and he's saying he's going to leave her and you know he's had a history already of having other affairs, maybe that's all the information you really need right now.

i dont give a rat's *** if he was with that woman.. he is not with her now .. grin

twistandshout

i dont give a rat's *** if he was with that woman.. he is not with her now .. grin

Yeah maybe not at this minute but mutual reception and separation shows something happened relatively recently, especially since mars only just recently left Taurus. But again, the thread isn't to talk about how you feel about the chart. It's only to talk about your interpretation :whistling: