Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-15-2017, 02:04 PM
HeartTree HeartTree is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Smile Relationship..possible?

From my other thread I know there isn't marriage ahead but do you see me starting relationship in this year?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1375.jpg (110.5 KB, 21 views)


Last edited by HeartTree; 01-15-2017 at 02:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-15-2017, 02:39 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,472
Re: Relationship..possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post
From my other thread I know there isn't marriage ahead but do you see me starting relationship in this year?
Hi,

The intent is still the same. It is not correct to repeat questions, just phrased differently. Don't relationship and marriage go hand in hand?
Also, I know it is easier said than done, but I highly encourage you to live your own life without waiting for someone to come by. The moment you start doing that, you increase the chances that someone actually will come by as soon as the time is right for that to happen.
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-15-2017, 02:49 PM
HeartTree HeartTree is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Relationship..possible?

Hmm.. if I'm asking will I marry this one particular guy I don't feel it goes hand in hand with this question. Still I got your point. And thank you for your advice but I have lived my life past 33 years without relationship..so I think I know very well what it is living my life and waiting but also what it is just living it. Results are pretty much the same.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-15-2017, 02:55 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,472
Re: Relationship..possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post
Hmm.. if I'm asking will I marry this one particular guy I don't feel it goes hand in hand with this question. Still I got your point. And thank you for your advice but I have lived my life past 33 years without relationship..so I think I know very well what it is living my life and waiting but also what it is just living it. Results are pretty much the same.
I understand what you are saying. However, repeating questions is not going to help. Also, when you asked about marriage - was it also not to the "one particular guy"? If it was, then the intention in essence is the same, isn't it?

I do not know your age, nor will I ask, but say you are 33 years of age, then the first few years, until your late teens do not count. You don't have to begin feeling sorry for yourself because I can assure you that there are many in the same boat as you. It is better to live your life. If you want, post your natal chart with progressions and transits for comparison.
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-15-2017, 10:23 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 4,930
Re: Relationship..possible?

It looks to me like much stands in the way of forming a relationship this year.
You are Moon, and you meet both Venus and Mars by opposition, which is obstructive, before applying to a potential partner/Saturn. And when you/Moon finally do meet Saturn by aspect, it is by very unfavorable square and without reception. I'm not seeing the kind of relationship you might desire taking shape this year.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
HeartTree (01-16-2017)
  #6  
Unread 01-16-2017, 09:22 AM
HeartTree HeartTree is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Relationship..possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
It looks to me like much stands in the way of forming a relationship this year.
You are Moon, and you meet both Venus and Mars by opposition, which is obstructive, before applying to a potential partner/Saturn. And when you/Moon finally do meet Saturn by aspect, it is by very unfavorable square and without reception. I'm not seeing the kind of relationship you might desire taking shape this year.
Thank you Ilenak! This is interesting since I have SA Saturn square Venus exact in couple of months. And here we see Saturn to representing partner. I think I have promising aspect for starting relationship at my solar return chart..but it seems there is yet stronger powers opposing it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-16-2017, 03:20 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 4,930
Re: Relationship..possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post
Thank you Ilenak! This is interesting since I have SA Saturn square Venus exact in couple of months. And here we see Saturn to representing partner.
You are welcome.

SA Saturn to SA Venus may point to foundation or form being given to relationship. But by square, it may also point to obstruction or learning hard, important foundational lessons about relationships.

Remember, too, progressed aspects by transit or progression must be in the natal signature to begin with in order to be realized. By that, I mean, for SA Saturn to meaningfully be expressed with SA Venus, there needs to be a relationship between them in the natal chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post
I think I have promising aspect for starting relationship at my solar return chart..but it seems there is yet stronger powers opposing it.
Of course, we are always free to think what we want.

PS. your notation SA means Solar Arc progression. Solar Return is SR.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 01-16-2017 at 03:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-17-2017, 09:05 AM
HeartTree HeartTree is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 465
Re: Relationship..possible?

Thank you again for opposing powers I was meaning these heavenly powers not so much that I'm myself feeling pessimistic

And I was meaning that I have this solar arc Saturn square Venus exact soon. Sorry for being unclear. Interesting that it might be also about building foundation or as you say form being given to relationship as I have been thinking it is about age or maybe social difference or some kind of hardship. We'll see.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
horary, relationship, relationshippossible

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.