Lots of undeniable evidence that everything that has ever happened is 100% justice

Today, I am going to be giving all of my undeniably true evidence that everything is 100% fair and just, thanks to karma, and always has been. Without further ado, lets begin.

Evidence #1) Numerology Life Paths

Now I'm already aware that many of you, if not all of you who will read this don't know what these are, so allow me to give a brief summary.

Everyone has a life path. There are 12 life paths available to be born under. Each life path is ruled by one or more planets in our solar system. Also, there are some life paths debated to be ruled by astrological asteroids rather than planets.

The life path you are born under is determined by the day. Each day is a new life path. Today is may 22nd, 2019. Add the digit of the month, the birth day, and the year, and keep adding and simplifying until you get a single number. That is your life path.

May = 5 22 = 2 + 2 = 4 2019 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 9 = 3
5 + 4 + 3 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3

Therefore, anyone born today is born under life path 3.

If everyone is born under a certain life path, shouldn't this mean that there MUST be some order in the grand scheme of things? The answer is yes, because it means everyone will be born with certain advantages and disadvantages per their life path. Keep in mind that your life path = theme of your life + your personality + who you are as a whole.

So unless anyone has any thing to disprove what I've just said, then what I saud alone should serve as undeniable proof that there is order in the grand scheme of things.

Also, life paths have to have always existed. Just seeing as the life path you were born under is determined by your natal chart, and as we all know everyone ever has been born with a natal chart, as a natal chart is what you're soul is bound with at birth through certain processes during the binding of the soul and the body.

This is done by the planets and asteroids somehow binding themselves to our soul at birth.

Now you might ask how what I'm saying can be true when there still has been many people who have lived lives where they simply never had any joy and only experienced suffering, or people whose lives were mostly suffering.

Well that's simply allowed because of the fact that reincarnation exists and always has. Every good and bad deed yields the reward it deserves. But the thing is, you will only do that good or bad deed if you have the karma for it. Your karma is determined by every deed of yours done in both your past lives and current one.

Now how much of our karma do we get to pay off? Well I would think that depends on whether or not we get to choose how exactly we will live our lives before we are born into it.

Meaning, if we get to choose, then some souls will have chosen to just live lives of mostly or all suffering. If we dont get to choose, then we are forced to burn off certain karma in a rigorous, systematic matrix type order, as embedded by our creator who of course had to have designed the system.

Now you could argue that life paths is that exact rigorous, systematic order. But thats not true.

Because if we think about it, if we didnt get to choose how we would live our next lives to burn off karma, then it would have to mean we would automatically be forced to live our lext lives according to all of our past lives, but this would be unfair.

Because that would mean that our creator chose the first life path FOR each soul and forced them to start there. But that just sounds unlike the creator of our world.

Even if the creator has always given every soul a choice for what their first life path would be, it still wouldn't be fair, as even then we still see the world is becoming a more and more corrupt place, which proves that the original intent for our world (perfect paradise and everything has perfect balance) is no longer there slowly but surely due to souls living more and more corrupt lives each time.

Even if the creator always has and always will give us a choice every single time we about to start a new incarnation, it still doesnt add up to any of this being fair, since the soul's choice would come from it's own unique viewpoint and personality, and yet we all know our creator created each soul with it's unique viewpoint and personality; thus meaning it is inevitable whether we have all the say in what life path we will live or no say ever, and regardless of how its worked in the past too.

So I do understand that karma works through the life paths for certain and always has. What I dont understand is why will some souls be destined to fail to meet enlightenment and join God in heaven, yet some will not fail at this? Any thoughts? Thanks guys.
How does this pertain to the master numbers? Not every life path to is a master number 11. However every Master number 11 is a life path 2.

JUPITERASC

Heaven is a place for those who have lived their one and only lifetime on earth and lived righteous lives. Nothing you've shown here is anything more than your ridiculously illogical interpretations.

reincarnation-header2.jpg

Also, clearly you haven't even read the verses I posted in one of my previous comments which are undeniable evidence of the bible saying reincarnation doesn't exist.

sentR89day

I do believe in karma. To me, we play roles, over millions of lifetimes. For me, my karma revolves around my body (weight, Chiron in Cancer, in the 4th house) along with being socially excluded (Saturn-Uranus). The astrology shows.
Is it punishment? To me, it is. But, it is also a few lessons to gain strength through hardships.
Is every hardship karma? No, but if there's a pattern, it could be!

JUPITERASC

I do believe in karma. To me, we play roles, over millions of lifetimes. For me, my karma revolves around my body (weight, Chiron in Cancer, in the 4th house) along with being socially excluded (Saturn-Uranus). The astrology shows.
Is it punishment? To me, it is. But, it is also a few lessons to gain strength through hardships.
Is every hardship karma? No, but if there's a pattern, it could be!
main-qimg-9c6406d627129520964dde864903b32e.webp

87269-Carl-Sagan-Quote-Atoms-are-mainly-empty-space-Matter-is-composed.jpg