This sun-moon-neptune grand trine in synastry really is magical

fullmoonlibra

Does anyone ever experienced this configuration in synastry?

Anyone experienced the sun-moon-neptune grand trine in particular?

What was it like?
Is this a soulmate aspect (we also share mutual vertex conjunct AC)??

Last edited:

Arena

I met a guy (not romantically though) a few yrs ago that has his sun in opposition to neptune and my moon conjunct the aspect, with my mercury in a t-square to it and his moon conjunct my mars. We just met again this year and i feel like there is a subconscious understanding between us and like a magnetic attraction. I bet we would be able to finish each others sentences if we were to get to know each other better.

fullmoonlibra

I met a guy (not romantically though) a few yrs ago that has his sun in opposition to neptune and my moon conjunct the aspect, with my mercury in a t-square to it and his moon conjunct my mars. We just met again this year and i feel like there is a subconscious understanding between us and like a magnetic attraction. I bet we would be able to finish each others sentences if we were to get to know each other better.

Do you have the conjunction with his Neptune or Sun?

Last edited:

Vista

I am not a fan of many Neptune contacts. A lot of Neptune contacts even beneficial can lead to deception, ambivalence, and not seeing each for who they really are. A hard aspect between Mars and Neptune can indicate cheating it, deception, and the possibility of sexually transmitted disease. The interesting thing about Neptune contacts, it can lead to a relationship turning platonic or they are never consummated.

Of course looking at the entire synastry of two charts would have to be considered.

Vista

You also have to consider, while his planets might make up a Grand Trine with yours, does it activate any difficult configurations in your chart with the same planets at the same time and vice versa?

Arena

My contact is that my Moon is conjunct his Sun, which is opposite his Neptune and my Lilith is conjunct his Neptune... my Mercury is in square to that aspect, so it makes a T-square.

fullmoonlibra

You also have to consider, while his planets might make up a Grand Trine with yours, does it activate any difficult configurations in your chart with the same planets at the same time and vice versa?

I actually like the grand trine in synastry, which I added.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Yess, it triggers my grand cross :pinched: !

Last edited:

venna

Does anyone ever experienced this configuration in synastry?

Anyone experienced the sun-moon-neptune grand trine in particular?

What was it like?

A bit late to respond to this post, but I was searching for information on this grand trine as I have it in my chart 😊

Cary2

Banned
Let me say that the Sun/Moon contacts are very good for synastry. Your Moon (especicially if you are a woman) on his Sun is one of the best in synastry.

I haven't experienced a Sun/Moon/Neptune Grand Trine, but I use midpoint pictures in synastry. If you have Sun or Moon on the midpoint of your partner's Sun/Moon, that is one of the best in synastry. If you have Neptune on the midpoint of Sun/Moon, then there is a tendency for the relationship to erode slowly as the two people grow disappointed with one another. Therefore, that is what I expect with SU/MO/NE GT.

Last edited: