Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 12-29-2018, 10:13 AM

Is it beneficial to move?

I was offered possibility to apply job from another city. I was asked personally so it seems the place is practically mine if I want to. But I should move there and Iím not sure if I want that. Salary is good and itís only four days a week but not exactly what I want to do in my life. My question is: is it beneficial to move there?

I donít have experience about these kind of questions but asc is Jupiter in its own sign. And ruler of tenth is also Jupiter. Jupiter is at 8th house..that is worrisome? Mercury rules both 4th and 7th house. Is it all the same if I move or not? Chiron is near to asc and itís true that Iím suffering because of this decision. ( Iím living in Finland thatís why chart looks so kooks )

Unread 12-29-2018, 12:45 PM

Re: Is it beneficial to move?

Why not apply for the new job? Chart ruler, Jupiter Lord, over 9H= safe journey. Idk what you mean "not exactly what you want", you just said "the pay is good" and "working 4 days a week". If working there instead of staying in the old job (assuming your current salary is lower than the new job) could give you a chance to acquire more money/property. Isn't that aim to work?

Wishing well

R
Unread 12-29-2018, 01:41 PM

Well I moved away from there three years ago to do my masters in another city. And Iím not that keen to move back. I lived there almost 10 years. Iím working only part time, so money would be better. Problem is that currently I donít have any time to do my actual work. Iím a fine artist .Itís not easy life financially but itís something I want to do. Just week before this offer was made, i was thinking that my life is going wrong direction. Like I have to put all my time to make ends meet with no time to do the work I was actually educated to do.
Unread 12-29-2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartTree View Post
Well I moved away from there three years ago to do my masters in another city. And Iím not that keen to move back. I lived there almost 10 years. Iím working only part time, so money would be better. Problem is that currently I donít have any time to do my actual work. Iím a fine artist .Itís not easy life financially but itís something I want to do. Just week before this offer was made, i was thinking that my life is going wrong direction. Like I have to put all my time to make ends meet with no time to do the work I was actually educated to do.
Well with that being said, it seems like you have to accept it.
Unread 12-29-2018, 02:39 PM

Thank you that is only one aspect to take account Iím here to find astrological advice for this question.
Unread 12-29-2018, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Thank you that is only one aspect to take account Iím here to find astrological advice for this question.
Yes, one aspect BUT it is very crucial to your horary question. Look mercury sitting there aswell conquered the 4H and 7H. It might be your venus in the 8H make you hesitate to take that job.

Why should I interpret your 12H since your question is about job?

Good bye

R
Unread 12-31-2018, 09:15 AM

12h?

I agree it is important factor but my question is will it be right decision to move back there? Will I be happy? There are other factors too like is it likely to find social live, relationship, nice appartment. These are the things Iím concerned about.
Unread 01-14-2019, 06:06 PM

I accepted the job offer today. I hope it was the right thing to do. Any new opinions about my chart anyone?
Unread 01-14-2019, 06:15 PM

Talking Re: Is it beneficial to move?

Quote:
I accepted the job offer today. I hope it was the right thing to do. Any new opinions about my chart anyone?
Rasheed Wallace once said "Ball don't lie", it is the same case with horary. Thanks for feedback, I feel happy for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
HeartTree (01-14-2019)
Unread 01-14-2019, 06:58 PM

Can you post your natal chart?
Unread 01-14-2019, 07:20 PM

Sure itís the inner wheel
Unread 01-14-2019, 07:28 PM

Since transit Saturn is just passing the critical 5 point degree of Neptune (confusion), the answer will come much more clear this year. Because transit Saturn in your 4th, no matter where you live you are going to feel stagnant, isolated, lonely. It's best to do work that has to do with a home on a strict schedule. Also work on your fine arts at home (but at same time every day). You were meant for fine arts so just be patient until Saturn leaves the fourth.
The Following User Says Thank You to watcherofthesouth For This Useful Post:
HeartTree (01-14-2019)
Unread 01-14-2019, 07:40 PM

So thatís about March 2021. Thank you Neptune is my 7th ruler so I guess it will ruin that area too.
Unread 01-14-2019, 07:46 PM

It also means very romantic and with Pisces, Neptune is in its element. One thing to remind you, Saturn gives back right as it is leaving a house (last 5 degrees or so). So, you will undoubtedly find a wonderful place to live once you have done the "work." Neptune, transiting your 6th/work is why you're confused about your job. Being creative at work is important to offset this energy (as your intuitive Pisces already knows). Pisces also means that you will likely always gravitate to "two" different types of work so managing that is in the cards.
Unread 01-14-2019, 07:57 PM

Thatís nice to hear and yeah I have been confused. Iím also thinking if I should stop to making art. Itís true I always have had ďtwo careersĒ and I think it suits me well but I thought it was due my natal sun opposite moon duality. Do you think that in the future when Neptune transits 7th house it will be beneficial as it is house ruler or will it bring more challenges? Illusions, deception etc?
Unread 01-14-2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Rasheed Wallace once said "Ball don't lie", it is the same case with horary. Thanks for feedback, I feel happy for you.
Well I guess I have to thanks myself for predicted this map.
Unread 01-14-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Well I guess I have to thanks myself for predicted this map.
Well thank you. I have to say I was going to give you thanks when using desktop computer. That button is not visible when using my phone. And actually I didnít think our earlier conversation was an horary prediction
The Following User Says Thank You to HeartTree For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (01-14-2019)
Unread 01-14-2019, 08:35 PM

It's hard to tell about Neptune. You may be disillusioned and confused by "other people" but it could also be a period of great inspiration.

With your Sun at 29 degrees Leo, conjunct Venus at 2 degrees, I'd say you don't have much to worry about! And in the house of Hopes and Dreams... Those are two of the most fortunate degrees of the zodiac. Stay disciplined (Saturn) with your art and you will be glad you did. POF is also Pisces degree in Pisces. Art!
Unread 01-14-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Well thank you. I have to say I was going to give you thanks when using desktop computer. That button is not visible when using my phone. And actually I didnít think our earlier conversation was an horary prediction
You are welcome, but my advice if you want to more detailed astrological, as you wish with this question:

Quote:
Please, make a thread about your solar return + natal, so we could find more detailed answer because horary can't answer beyond your original question.

Explaining

R
Unread 01-14-2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:
You are welcome, but my advice if you want to more detailed astrological, as you wish with this question:

Please, make a thread about your solar return + natal, so we could find more detailed answer because horary can't answer beyond your original question.

Explaining

R
Thanks there is already one currently active thread in this forum
Unread 01-14-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
It's hard to tell about Neptune. You may be disillusioned and confused by "other people" but it could also be a period of great inspiration.

With your Sun at 29 degrees Leo, conjunct Venus at 2 degrees, I'd say you don't have much to worry about! And in the house of Hopes and Dreams... Those are two of the most fortunate degrees of the zodiac. Stay disciplined (Saturn) with your art and you will be glad you did. POF is also Pisces degree in Pisces. Art!
Thatís great information and is new to me in didnít know my POF was Pisces degree! What branch of astrology you are following? Traditional or? As I havenít ever heard that 29 degree would be fortunate but unlucky. I have to get rid of this depression and begin with my fine artist career again.

Donít want to go too far off the topic but I think I was so disappointed in my life (lack of meaningful relationships etc) that I decided to ďstop livingĒ around or just after Saturn return. That included making art. As I was appreciated and I had promising start but I felt that any success was just making my failures more bright in relationships area. I donít know if anyone can understand this. But for me itís like physical pain.
Unread 01-24-2019, 11:19 AM

I'm not seeing much with the arts in your natal chart, Venus is severely debilitated. Mercury stands out more, so anything mercurial would be a better choice work wise.

Horary suggests to take the job, however there will be some struggle perhaps with someone who is your supervisor or some authority (Saturn). Job itself will be good.
Unread 01-24-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
That’s great information and is new to me in didn’t know my POF was Pisces degree! What branch of astrology you are following? Traditional or? As I haven’t ever heard that 29 degree would be fortunate but unlucky. I have to get rid of this depression and begin with my fine artist career again.

Don’t want to go too far off the topic but I think I was so disappointed in my life (lack of meaningful relationships etc) that I decided to “stop living” around or just after Saturn return. That included making art. As I was appreciated and I had promising start but I felt that any success was just making my failures more bright in relationships area. I don’t know if anyone can understand this. But for me it’s like physical pain.
It know it may seem odd to you or counter-intuitive, Heart Tree, but failure is such an important and vital part of life. It is nothing to be avoided, but rather to be embraced and acknowledged. In fact, that is how you can truly "live." If we cannot fail, we cannot live, because we ALL fail. Regularly. That is what it means to be fully human, and it is nothing to push away. The pushing it away is what causes you to "stop living."

Move back into your life and feel free to fail, all the time, if need be. The trend will change.

Everything does, you know.

I am truly wishing you the best HT.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Tags
beneficial, move