Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 07-19-2014, 10:36 PM

Why Exalted Jupiter is not working ??

Dear Vedic astrologers.

Kindly solve my confusion.

7th lord debilitated and conjunct with 8th lord = difficulty related to 7th house.
7th ruler is moon and it is placed in 11th house of (gain) and also conjunct with 9th lord(fortune) = gain from marriage/partnership.

currently T-jupiter is exalted in 7th and aspecting 7th lord (moon) so the time has began but why this transit is not working?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg vedic chart.jpg (65.0 KB, 14 views)

Unread 07-19-2014, 11:35 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Why Exalted Jupiter is not working ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginner View Post
Dear Vedic astrologers.

7th lord debilitated and conjunct with 8th lord = difficulty related to 7th house.
7th ruler is moon and it is placed in 11th house of (gain) and also conjunct with 9th lord(fortune) = gain from marriage/partnership.

currently T-jupiter is exalted in 7th and aspecting 7th lord (moon) so the time has began but why this transit is not working?

Depending on your age, you might have gone through a few of these at 12 year intervals (approx.). Did you see any noticeable pattern one way or the other when Jupiter transited cancer (sidereal)?

I would not be able to pick your chart for a reading, but interesting pattern involving lagna (Capricorn) and a few other things. Hopefully you get a reading or answer from someone!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Unread 07-21-2014, 03:24 PM

At that time I was too young, I don't remember what exactly happened during that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpages View Post
Depending on your age, you might have gone through a few of these at 12 year intervals (approx.). Did you see any noticeable pattern one way or the other when Jupiter transited cancer (sidereal)?

I would not be able to pick your chart for a reading, but interesting pattern involving lagna (Capricorn) and a few other things. Hopefully you get a reading or answer from someone!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Unread 07-21-2014, 04:43 PM

Quote:
At that time I was too young, I don't remember what exactly happened during that time.
How old are you? I mean in earth years! (Moons of saturn might have different periodicities! ;-))
Unread 07-23-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Dear Vedic astrologers.

This is just like - A new Prime Minister has just taken over office and immediately the citizens crying out the PM hasnt done anything

Give Jupiter time, mate ....it will be there in exalted 7th for another 11 months....slow and steadily it will boost you up....

Also in this thread Virinchi has already told that right now Jupiter is combust
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=76131

Even I am going through a bad phase this month...poor business,heavy losses etc....but patiently waiting for Jupiter to work in its office over the next 11 months.
The Following User Says Thank You to SMB For This Useful Post:
beginner (07-31-2014)
Unread 07-23-2014, 03:45 PM

PLUS... it is unreasonable to expect that Jupiter (whether exalted or whatever) would necessarily shower all glory and goodies on everyone, or for that matter everyone with the same lagna, janma rashi etc. Experienced folks have probably gone hoarse (or arthritic in fingers from the typing is more like it, on internet <LOL) reminding the importance of ashtakavarga and nakshatras, birth yogas, karakas, blah blah blah, which can drastically change the scenario for INDIVIDUAL NATIVITIES! But, who listens and who cares...!

The transit-based columns in newspapers and HORRORS (!) reputable jyotish forums and jyotish journals and magazines are to be blamed for over-glorifying all the 'nip and tuck' monthly dreams (and nightmares) that are included in the rags perhaps to improve their sales. Now the slurry has entered into the articles as well!

Okay, okay -- I will stop venting! <LOL>

Rohiniranjan
Unread 07-23-2014, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMB View Post
This is just like - A new Prime Minister has just taken over office and immediately the citizens crying out the PM hasnt done anything

Give Jupiter time, mate ....it will be there in exalted 7th for another 11 months....slow and steadily it will boost you up....

Even I am going through a bad phase this month...poor business,heavy losses etc....but patiently waiting for Jupiter to work in its office over the next 11 months.

I was just wondering:= Since transit Jupiter is exalted, should it give good for EVERYONE?

And when transit Jupiter is debilitated, it gives bad for everyone.

If transit Jupiter is in own house, it would give stability, Jupiter wise, for everyone.

If transit Jupiter is in moolatrikona, it would give 'jubilant ' results for everyone.

Since JKupiter is exalted now:= no miseries for anyone....just happiness...... WOW

RishiRahul
Unread 07-23-2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul View Post
I was just wondering:= Since transit Jupiter is exalted, should it give good for EVERYONE?

And when transit Jupiter is debilitated, it gives bad for everyone.

If transit Jupiter is in own house, it would give stability, Jupiter wise, for everyone.

If transit Jupiter is in moolatrikona, it would give 'jubilant ' results for everyone.

Since JKupiter is exalted now:= no miseries for anyone....just happiness...... WOW

RishiRahul
GEE! Thank God another jyotishi is bravely adding his voice to my lamentations <LOL>
I hope I do not get 'jumped upon' here too, by some *HIGH* voice of authority for quoting your message and thus using up band-width <GUFFAW!>

Rohiniranjan
Unread 07-25-2014, 07:00 PM

you are correct regarding giving time to jupiter.
But it is in exalted sign after 12 years so It should be good for the whole 1 year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMB View Post

Unread 07-25-2014, 07:02 PM

That's why chart has been posted to make it for specific one rather than everyone

Quote:
PLUS... it is unreasonable to expect that Jupiter (whether exalted or whatever) would necessarily shower all glory and goodies on everyone, or for that matter everyone with the same lagna, janma rashi etc. Experienced folks have probably gone hoarse (or arthritic in fingers from the typing is more like it, on internet <LOL) reminding the importance of ashtakavarga and nakshatras, birth yogas, karakas, blah blah blah, which can drastically change the scenario for INDIVIDUAL NATIVITIES! But, who listens and who cares...!

The transit-based columns in newspapers and HORRORS (!) reputable jyotish forums and jyotish journals and magazines are to be blamed for over-glorifying all the 'nip and tuck' monthly dreams (and nightmares) that are included in the rags perhaps to improve their sales. Now the slurry has entered into the articles as well!

Okay, okay -- I will stop venting! <LOL>

Rohiniranjan
Unread 07-25-2014, 07:44 PM

Quote:
That's why chart has been posted to make it for specific one rather than everyone
Dear beginner,

Three individuals conversant with jyotish and transits have tried to address your jovian concern and misunderstanding it seems! All three have responded to the very matter which you bring to fore, yet again! :-)

So, what is it that you are really after? Understanding how transits work or are you really interested in getting a 'personal' astrological reading?

Not knowing your current level of understanding in jyotish etc, an attempt to teach you carries the risk of making you even more confused since the message-medium is not ideal for learning jyotish, even transits which never operate in an isolated manner!

OTOH, if a personal reading is what you seek, once again the medium and your approach is not going to be effective. How can a 'snack' though satisfying for the time being, serve to replace a wholesome and nutritionally-balanced meal?

I understand that you might be taking this the wrong way, even if you are approaching this sincerely and seriously! In that case my apologies and my wishes for good luck in your pursuits!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Unread 07-25-2014, 11:10 PM

Dear beginner, I agree with Crystalpage's last post...first of all, personally speaking, I find it much more helpful when someone posts their full birth information rather than just posting some chart visuals, which usually do not contain their city of birth, time of birth, and other essential information which astrologers need. The city of birth is extremely important to include, as the month, day, year, and approximate time of birth can be ascertained by viewing visuals, but without the known city of birth, an astrologer will not be working with the correct information.

Secondly, you wonder why exalted Jupiter is not working...do you not see you need to be much more specific here? Working...how? What are your expectations? Why, from your perspective, is Jupiter not working?

And are you male or female? Is it not helpful to include more information here?
Unread 07-29-2014, 08:34 PM

I am male.

From jupiter not working, I mean it should start bringing some opportunity related to relationship as jupiter is in 7th house and exalted there and aspecting 7th lord too.

And from january ketu-veus dasha will be started, ketu is in 7th house natally so it will also activate 7th house.

Venus represent spouse, and during ket-ven dasha and T-jupiter in 7th definitely there must be establishment of partnership.

These are my views, rest you can explain better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Williams View Post
Secondly, you wonder why exalted Jupiter is not working...do you not see you need to be much more specific here? Working...how? What are your expectations? Why, from your perspective, is Jupiter not working?

And are you male or female? Is it not helpful to include more information here?
Unread 07-29-2014, 11:47 PM

Thank you for sharing more helpful information! Your analysis sounds very logical and rational. Best regards and namaste...James
Unread 07-31-2014, 07:48 AM

I have completed Masters degree in civil Engineering.... But currently I am unemployed.... My aim is to become an IAS officer and am preparing for this exam right now.... I would like to know whether I would be able to achieve my ambition....? I would also like to know when I will get into a job and get married....?

I am not able to upload my birth chart... So have given my birth details....
DOB = 27-07-1990
TIME = 2"10 PM
PLACE = Tanjore

Please reply me....
Unread 07-31-2014, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshma2013 View Post
I have completed Masters degree in civil Engineering.... But currently I am unemployed.... My aim is to become an IAS officer and am preparing for this exam right now.... I would like to know whether I would be able to achieve my ambition....? I would also like to know when I will get into a job and get married....?

I am not able to upload my birth chart... So have given my birth details....
DOB = 27-07-1990
TIME = 2"10 PM
PLACE = Tanjore

Please reply me....
If I were you, I would have started a new thread for a personal reading instead of adding my request to another thread where a specific topic is being discussed, and gain exclusive attention to the problems which may have NOTHING to do with exaltation of Jupiter and its apparently "starting-trouble" although Jupiter (or any planet) is hardly like a motor engine, although in individuals it does require the individual KARMIC ignition key to be turned, presumably by DIVINE HANDS! :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Unread 07-31-2014, 02:40 PM

So, what about in case mentioned in 1st post?
What jupiter can do here? and also see my analysis on this post no 13. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&postcount=13

I feel, Transits jupiter should trigger some event, if you feel it can't than give astrological reasons.

Quote:
If I were you, I would have started a new thread for a personal reading instead of adding my request to another thread where a specific topic is being discussed, and gain exclusive attention to the problems which may have NOTHING to do with exaltation of Jupiter and its apparently "starting-trouble" although Jupiter (or any planet) is hardly like a motor engine, although in individuals it does require the individual KARMIC ignition key to be turned, presumably by DIVINE HANDS! :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Unread 07-31-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
So, what about in case mentioned in 1st post?
What jupiter can do here? and also see my analysis on this post no 13. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&postcount=13

I feel, Transits jupiter should trigger some event, if you feel it can't than give astrological reasons.
Either you did not read all the responses made to your earlier request about this matter, or you have forgotten those. Please read the thread (your thread!) again and absorb what was shared by all the members (jyotishis)! BTW, you used "feel" twice! Feelings lead to biases and even dogma. Use the left brain approach at your stage, with jyotish!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Last edited by Crystalpages; 07-31-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Unread 07-31-2014, 06:37 PM

I have not found the exact and correct answer of my question till yet.
If you have read here than just tell me the post number so I will read that post again,again and again

Quote:
Either you did not read all the responses made to your earlier request about this matter, or you have forgotten those. Please read the thread (your thread!) again and absorb what was shared by all the members (jyotishis)! BTW, you used "feel" twice! Feelings lead to biases and even dogma. Use the left brain approach at your stage, with jyotish!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Unread 07-31-2014, 08:39 PM

beginner, obviously you were born on November 28, 1989. Now if you would include city of birth and time of birth, you may receive an answer to your original question...
Unread 07-31-2014, 09:09 PM

Actually as per forum rules person can hide birth details and can post a chart for discussion but in case if any one needs birth details than do let me know, I will provide it through PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Williams View Post
beginner, obviously you were born on November 28, 1989. Now if you would include city of birth and time of birth, you may receive an answer to your original question...
Unread 07-31-2014, 10:56 PM

Quote:
I have not found the exact and correct answer of my question till yet.
If you have read here than just tell me the post number so I will read that post again,again and again
I think you are old (and educated) enough to figure that out instead of being spoon-fed! If not, then good luck!!

Rohiniranjan
Unread 08-01-2014, 06:59 AM

And I think you are not educated.
Possibly, you are paid member who earns per post so you have started posting rubbish because you believe on quantity rather than quality.

Quote:
I think you are old (and educated) enough to figure that out instead of being spoon-fed! If not, then good luck!!

Rohiniranjan
Unread 08-01-2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
And I think you are not educated.
Possibly, you are paid member who earns per post so you have started posting rubbish because you believe on quantity rather than quality.
What an interesting concept for web-earning! :-)

You have fertile imagination, but focus on your current problem, dear! Your Jupiter is not working...! For which clear answers of high quality have been given by a few individuals.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Unread 08-02-2014, 08:23 PM

Your location shows that you are from America and still you are acting like a child regarding web earning. lol you should watch pogo

And I am owner of this thread and I am not satisfied with the answers and waiting for some real senior astrologer to post his logical and rational comment.

You don't have authority to decide whether I have received my required information or not. I have started this thread and I will decide when I get the required information.

Quote:
What an interesting concept for web-earning! :-)

You have fertile imagination, but focus on your current problem, dear! Your Jupiter is not working...! For which clear answers of high quality have been given by a few individuals.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Tags
exalted, jupiter, working