Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-21-2014, 03:32 PM

Transit Jupiter

What are your views regarding this transits Jupiter trine Natal 7th ruler from 7th house?

What you think? what event it can cause?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (80.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (82.6 KB, 11 views)

Unread 07-22-2014, 09:41 PM

Re: Transit Jupiter

Bump......
Unread 07-23-2014, 01:37 AM

I'm guessing most members have mixed results from expecting Jup transits to recognizably manifest.

Hard to say more without the natal birth data.
Unread 07-25-2014, 07:04 PM

I have posted the complete chart in first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewster View Post
I'm guessing most members have mixed results from expecting Jup transits to recognizably manifest.

Hard to say more without the natal birth data.
Unread 07-25-2014, 09:17 PM
Banned

It always helps to put forth input, shows you are studying, very diligent, a serious astrological scholar who lusts for knowledge and is generous to give their own opinions from worthy research and study rather than seeking with no little input!

There are plenty Hitch-Hiking, and begging for..............., yet there are many loved who give a great analysis on their project and thread, and they possibly get more bites, or replies that are most worthy!

What does a trine mean?

William Ramesey, William F. Lilly, and Henry Coley called it '..the Perfect Love aspect..'. latter it evolved into what writers since call '..Harmonious..'!

What realm of life does our 7th house rule?

Jupiter by past worthy writers is called the "Greater Benefic"!

And Trines are said to be aspects by contemporaries that:

'...fall into one's lap providing the nativity puts forth some effort...or the opportunity slips a way like a missed ship we should have boarded..'!

Last edited by venuschild; 07-25-2014 at 11:06 PM.
Unread 07-26-2014, 12:17 AM

Yes, I wanted the birth chart to check what other transiting aspects T Jup might make while it is also trining your New Moon...

but nothing super significant in that department...

and so the original impression about your question remains (the transiting influence will only last a few days)...

If you reach for awareness of the influence, you will feel happy w/out a cause in your environment.

and then it will pass.
Unread 07-29-2014, 08:27 PM

Transit jupiter is in trine aspect with Natal 7th ruler sun,will it cause some partnership?

I have posted chart in tropical time zone, if you want to see the chart in sideral time zone than do let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewster View Post
Yes, I wanted the birth chart to check what other transiting aspects T Jup might make while it is also trining your New Moon...

but nothing super significant in that department...

and so the original impression about your question remains (the transiting influence will only last a few days)...

If you reach for awareness of the influence, you will feel happy w/out a cause in your environment.

and then it will pass.
Unread 08-11-2014, 06:20 PM

------- bump ------
Unread 10-31-2014, 12:30 PM

hello beginner

sorry i think that it has been at least 5-6 months when I last opened this forum.
my mail box was full and yours was the last mail which I got and which I have just now read.

The answer to your first question is yes.

The answer to your second question is that I haven't as yet seen your horoscope. Maybe I will check it up in 2-3 days time (no promises) and then I will let you know.

Okay

A person who thinks he knows everything has still a lot to learn
Unread 10-31-2014, 05:27 PM

Glad to hear "Yes" for question 1.

And when u get some spare time, kindly give me ur feedback regarding second question as well as this will help me in taking decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethi View Post
hello beginner

sorry i think that it has been at least 5-6 months when I last opened this forum.
my mail box was full and yours was the last mail which I got and which I have just now read.

The answer to your first question is yes.

The answer to your second question is that I haven't as yet seen your horoscope. Maybe I will check it up in 2-3 days time (no promises) and then I will let you know.

Okay

Last edited by beginner; 11-03-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Unread 11-03-2014, 04:01 PM

What happened on your last Jupiter Return?

Similar things tend to happen, it's a cycle based on your natal Jupiter position.
Unread 11-13-2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginner View Post
Glad to hear "Yes" for question 1.

And when u get some spare time, kindly give me ur feedback regarding second question as well as this will help me in taking decision.

Whats your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth?
answer will come if you will post your natal chart without progressions etc just your plain natal chart

A person who thinks he knows everything has still a lot to learn
Unread 11-14-2014, 07:10 PM

Thanks

Natal chart is attached using Whole Sign, Equal Houses and Placidus.
You can use any chart whichever is preferred by u.

I have sent u birth details in ur visitor's message box

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethi View Post
Whats your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth?
answer will come if you will post your natal chart without progressions etc just your plain natal chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg equal.jpg (74.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg placidus.jpg (76.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg whole sign.jpg (75.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by beginner; 11-19-2014 at 07:07 PM.
Unread 11-14-2014, 07:40 PM
Account Closed

IMO, planets don't cause events. They are signposts to potential circumstances. Ivy Goldstein Jacobson, Henry Weingarten, Charles Carter and other greats of astrology in this and the last century affirmed that one transit is not enough to signify an event.

As IVY once said: See it once: maybe; see it twice, possibly; see it thrice, probably; see it four times, certainty.

This means whatever meaning you ascribe to the transit, you must see the same kind of event in a solar return or lunar return or planetary return or any of the three kinds of progressions, or Solar Arc Directions.

Now if your event is simply an emotional or mental upset, Noel Tyl has shown consistently that one transit is all that is necessary.

For me, I would go further in having to know the power and friction of the the planets involved. Also, and I didn't check your chart, but the transiting planet must have a ptolemaic aspect relationship in you natal chart for it to have ANY effect in a transit, progressed, or directed chart.

I'm sure you wanted a simple silver bullet answer to your question, but real astrology is a subset of complexity/chaos theory, and there are no silver bullets in real astrology.
Unread 11-22-2014, 07:19 PM

---------- Bump -------------
Unread 11-23-2014, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginner View Post

What are your views regarding this transits Jupiter trine Natal 7th ruler from 7th house?

What you think?

what event it can cause?

Whether or not a transit brings an event
is dependent
on whether the Lord of the Year of the profection
is also aspected

PROFECTION CHARTS discussion thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...541#post319541
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Tags
jupiter, transit