Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 01-23-2020, 08:27 PM

Will I do another masters?

Hello,

I hope everyone's doing fine here.

Since last few weeks, I am tempted to do another masters in the US, preferably a MBA and want to give the entrance exam. But I am not sure if it's a good step considering it's a huge investment and I will go back to student visa from the work visa( which I received from the US government through lottery).

This thought to study more is arising from the research I did that base salary for tech-business graduates is almost double than what I am getting now. And when I recently started hunting for a condo I realized how much less savings I have and it made me to feel that I want to earn more money(greed).

So my question, will I be able to pursue another masters?

I am Mercury in 9th house. 9H owner is Aquarius (Saturn) sitting in 8th house under Capricorn. No aspect between Mercury and Saturn. But Saturn conjuncts Moon. So I think I will be able to do another masters. Please help in correcting my reading and find answer to my question.

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_will_i_pursue_another_masters_hr.72784.3676.jpg (48.1 KB, 11 views)

Unread 01-24-2020, 04:39 AM

Re: Will I do another masters?

This chart isn't giving you much encouragement. But I wonder-- a green card is pretty hard to get, so is there an option for you to keep your job but work on an MBA part-time? Many MBA programs are geared for working people who can't just quit their jobs. Some of them are on-line.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (01-24-2020)
Unread 01-24-2020, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
This chart isn't giving you much encouragement. But I wonder-- a green card is pretty hard to get, so is there an option for you to keep your job but work on an MBA part-time? Many MBA programs are geared for working people who can't just quit their jobs. Some of them are on-line.

hmmmm seems like my luck is not favoring in anything which I am thinking to do..

I am not on Green Card but Work Visa. I can do part time MBA but it will cost me 5 years (50 credits to take, can't take more than 10 credits per year on part time)

But thank you Waybread for reading my chart and suggesting me options.
Unread 01-25-2020, 04:57 AM

Have you looked into on-line programs?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 01-27-2020, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Have you looked into on-line programs?

Yes I did. I require to take GMAT/GRE which I am thinking to take in May. Part time MBA could take 2-3 years. But I do not think this chart is showing any of the progress related to this matter.
Unread 01-27-2020, 07:27 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Go for it.
Merc is applying to mh - good sign
Moon conj lord of h9
Wont be easy bc of lunar position.
Unread 01-27-2020, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Go for it.
Merc is applying to mh - good sign
Moon conj lord of h9
Wont be easy bc of lunar position.

Hmmm, possibly because of low funds or other unknown interruption. I hope to get into my local town university. My main goal here is to earn more money and enhance my career.

Thank you for reading my chart!!
Unread 01-27-2020, 11:37 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
Hmmm, possibly because of low funds or other unknown interruption. I hope to get into my local town university. My main goal here is to earn more money and enhance my career.

Thank you for reading my chart!!
yeah it's money issue.. 8th house - debt - loans
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (01-28-2020)
Unread 01-28-2020, 02:18 PM

Okay let me give the exam first, if I get a good score enough to do another masters, I will think about how to gather funds. I do have savings but not sure if I will be able to buy a property or do masters or both or neither.

Thank you so much for talking to me

Tags
masters