Will we last?

kmac

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I have been through hell and back. We have a very intense, roller-coaster of relationship. But he has made me transform into the person I am. He has brought up all my insecurities, traumas, fears, and made me face it head on. He has helped me grow, and learn what it is to be loved. I truly feel like I am a better person because of him, and vice versa. We have been each others rocks through such hard ships.

I am also going through a hard transit (pluto square moon) and since then, our relationship has been on this rollercoaster while it was not before then. Can you see us getting through this transit and lasting? My moon/asc is libra 23 and pluto is currently at 23.

Seeing our composite chart posted, do you think we can grow together and become a strong unit? Or is it always going to be the rollercoaster. I love him to death and want my future with him, when it is good at least. When it is bad, emotions, insecurity are heavy, I wish we never met. He turns me into my own worst nightmare - one that I have never seen before - insecure, jealous, manipulative, a gaslighter... the light goes on.

We both want to work to be the best we can be for each other, but I know there are multiple bad synastry aspects that will pull as apart- make us learn lessons, and possibly eventually separate when we learn our karmic duties. But I want your opinions on what you see.

Edit: First picture is composite with boyfriend.
Second picture is my natal with current transits (23/01/2020).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 11.36.38 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 11.36.38 PM.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 11.45.19 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 11.45.19 PM.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: