Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-20-2020, 04:37 PM

Red face Guess my ASC/1st House based off of my appearance

Lol I'm nervous but super curious

And I know, I have a different style for a dude lol

Any guesses of possible placements/aspects/whatever appreciated and encouraged

ty

Last edited by GeminiSun; 01-21-2020 at 04:49 PM.
Unread 01-20-2020, 06:09 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Guess my ASC/1st House based off of my appearance

You already know your ascendant, unless you're questioning your birth information. And in one of your most recent posts, you said you absolutely do not want anyone you know irl to know what you've posted here. Posting your photo is by far the best way to compromise your privacy. If anyone who knows you irl is reading the posts on this site--and they don't even have to be a member to do that--they'll know it's you.

So what happened to your privacy concerns?
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 01-20-2020, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
You already know your ascendant, unless you're questioning your birth information. And in one of your most recent posts, you said you absolutely do not want anyone you know irl to know what you've posted here. Posting your photo is by far the best way to compromise your privacy. If anyone who knows you irl is reading the posts on this site--and they don't even have to be a member to do that--they'll know it's you.

So what happened to your privacy concerns?
I know I know my Ascendant, I'm just curious as to what other people think my Ascendant may be.

I'm very much like.... Whatever type of deal. People have already invaded my privacy so it's like, whatever, hear I am kind of situation. It doesn't matter anymore because they know now type of thing.
Unread 01-20-2020, 08:30 PM

Either Aquarius or Uranus in the first if not Aquarius. Maybe Neptune in first with libra.

Said the above as your features are amazing
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
GeminiSun (01-20-2020)
Unread 01-20-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Either Aquarius or Uranus in the first if not Aquarius. Maybe Neptune in first with libra.

Said the above as your features are amazing
Thank you and thanks for your input!

I know this may thread may come off strange to others since I already know my placements but me and my brother always guess people's 1st House/Ascendant by their appearance so I thought why not.
Unread 01-20-2020, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiSun View Post
Thank you and thanks for your input!

I know this may thread may come off strange to others since I already know my placements but me and my brother always guess people's 1st House/Ascendant by their appearance so I thought why not.
I do the same. Itís not strange at all. You can have fun. You have your rights. Thereís just dick heads on here that are on their high horse. Ignore it! I have learned to ignore it . Keep being you
Unread 01-20-2020, 08:44 PM

Am I right? Pm me I need to know lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
GeminiSun (01-20-2020)
Unread 01-21-2020, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I do the same. It’s not strange at all. You can have fun. You have your rights. There’s just dick heads on here that are on their high horse. Ignore it! I have learned to ignore it . Keep being you
Agree with Hkk. You want to ask something, just ask, as long as you do so decently. Ignore the bullying, which is just sad and unfortunately quite a bit of it under the garb of 'minding the forum'. By your pic, you seem to have Saturn around your Asc. or Cap. Else Scorpio. And, good to meet you here. In fact, I quite like the idea of this Asc. guessing game. Gets one thinking about what physical features each Asc. is associated with. Also, which planets influence one's looks in what when they are in the first house.
GeminiSun (01-21-2020)
Unread 01-21-2020, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Agree with Hkk. You want to ask something, just ask, as long as you do so decently. Ignore the bullying, which is just sad and unfortunately quite a bit of it under the garb of 'minding the forum'. By your pic, you seem to have Saturn around your Asc. or Cap. Else Scorpio. And, good to meet you here. In fact, I quite like the idea of this Asc. guessing game. Gets one thinking about what physical features each Asc. is associated with. Also, which planets influence one's looks in what when they are in the first house.
I don't think Osamenor intended to come off in any kind of negative way or anything. She has helped me with my chart before but I can't speak for how she intended to come off lol. But this is the first time I'm hearing about bullying on here and it's kind of surprising since this is the internet and an Astrology forum but hey, bullying is everywhere I guess.

And good guess.

Tags
appearance, asc or 1st, based, guess, house