Is he seeing other women?

jascole7

I’ve been seeing a guy here and there on our commute and I feel we’re attracted to each other, but I’m wondering if he’s currently entertaining another woman (or multiple)?

Not sure how to read this, I would say yes because of Venus in the 7H but his sig Saturn doesn’t make any aspect. If we see Venus as his co-sig, he’s aspecting me as Moon, Saturn makes conj w Merc but my sig Sun ‘got to him first’ w the 0 degree conjunction and doesn’t make any other aspects besides those two planets.

Any ideas? Is he seeing other people romantically? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1CE0BAF8-4ABB-4B7F-AC94-95680E179EC9.jpg
    1CE0BAF8-4ABB-4B7F-AC94-95680E179EC9.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 28

waybread

It doesn't seem so, as he is symbolized by Saturn in his turned 12th house, combust the sun. More like, I don't know if he feels emotionally prepared to start a new relationship. Your significator, the sun, is past Saturn now. He was probably just a flash-in-the-pan curiosity.

ElenaJ

In addition to waybread's comment, moon leaves the trine with Uranus, co-ruler of the 7th, and squares mars.
It was a passing flirt.

jascole7

Since the separations are happening from my sig is it safe to assume the fleeting curiosity would be on my part? I would assume so since he receives sun by sign (ruled by cap) but moon is in fall in his sign... I find him attractive but not necessarily excited at the thought of dating him, I have just been curious to see if he has options.