Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 01-04-2020, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
@ UKpoohbear

You asked me for my opinion on a Jeffrey Wolf Green, Neptune Soul link.

I will start to answer.

The 3rd paragraph of your link

"The Soul contains within itself all the prior life memories from every life it has ever lived. And the soul has its own "identity", or ego. This identity or "ego" is not the same as the ego that the Soul creates in any given life on places like Earth. The ego of the Soul is one's "eternal" identity."

I like the idea, of the soul, remembering all past lives, because, without it doing so, the advancements made or not made, would not be recorded. If the soul is our database, then it would save records of past lives.

That is of course, assuming that what he has written is correct.

My problem, with past lives, is, well, lack of faith, and lack of evidence. And, with past lives, I am disturbed that my past lives all determined by some to be humanoid.

If the Soul has its own identity, then experiencing all life forms would seem to be an advantageous thing. So, my Soul, might prefer to come back and learn the lessons of being a wolf. Learning the lessons of living on the edges of society, being hunted, and trying to survive in a world that is encroaching on your habitat. It could be a good lesson for a developer of communities.

Then other lessons are to be learned. Let's say that rocks breathe. Because they do have an oxygen content. Could a soul be cast into stone, as a punishment? For instance, Hitler, everybody's favorite bad guy. could his soul, be sent to the lava pits, to be formed as pumice, to be used one day to scrub the corns of the feet of someone whose Soul survived The Third Reich's methods.

After all, he does mention on places "like" earth. So then, we have to consider, that our Soul, also may have the capability to travel through space, and become an entity, that I cannot perceive.

Anyways, UKpoohbear, that is one paragraph. It may take a while.

Opal
(Apologies in advance for the long reply)

Itís very interesting trying to include animals with reincarnation. I like how at least in your description you say you can go from being a human into an animal because most people say you work up from an animal into a human, but I like in your version there is more equality or at least just a different experience.

For my own opinion I think animals may be different to us altogether, like spiritual guides. They donít have a thinking capacity like us but they have other gifts like reading energy and some kind of telepathy or another type of communication that we havenít really discovered yet, and so we canít recognise it in them.

We can relate to them by our need for love but they are more advanced than us in telepathic ways, they may be closer to the source but they recognise us as being on a journey, or they just love us because theyíre so close to the source of consciousness they are here to assist us and it is our ego that takes us away from the source and sees animals as beneath us.

But Iíve observed things that makes me know that my pets are capable of a type of telepathic communication and cats especially react to energy to tell if they are safe or not, which is funny because the more spiritual a human is, the more they learn to read energy off people and itís more effective than just going by eye contact or subtle body clues. Reading energy is more spiritually advanced, so maybe animals are more advanced than us.

I mean, how brave would you have to be to take a risk and incarnate as an animal and be open to being hunted, killed etc and all for the sake for the love of humanity to helps us grow spiritually or feed us so we can survive long enough to be able to learn? If being close to the source is all that spiritual advancement is about, then animals are more advanced than us because in order to do it you would need to be full of love and have no ego.

For the love of humanity they offer their flesh and blood to feed us to help nourish us so we can grow and learn as humans. But because of our ignorance and ego and because we donít recognise any other communication apart from language then us humans stupidly think they are beneath us, that because they let us kill them that they are weak...well it could actually be the other way around and we are the stupid, ignorant species that havenít advanced far enough to see animals for what they are.

So if I was going to change anything about the general consensus of reincarnation it would be to look at animals differently. Almost worship them in a non-god like way.

~

You mentioned about different methods of punishment like for Hitler coming back as a pumice for a Jew he killed (funny lol). I think about that too but I have less thought on it than animals. What I do believe is that you have to feel what you made the other person feel. So Hitler will need to have his freedom taken away, be victimised, tortured, starved, and itíll take lifetimes to even become a decent human again.

There are bound to be lots of Naziís reincarnated, and Holocaust victims. I know Iíve been able to recognise a couple of people who have reincarnated as soldiers with ptsd. I think thatís where my anxiety has come from but guys who are lost with ptsd I think have been ex-soldiers because I believe Iíve met a few of them. And being a warrior myself, it makes sense I recognise them.

One example has the fixed star Facies on his IC and a Neptune/Mars/Uranus in Capricorn but he hides behind his Sun/Venus conjunction of being really camp, even though he can stand up for himself when heís been picked on. But heís not present at all, his anxiety is through the roof and I think thatís PTSD from too may lifetimes at war.

I have a past life memory of being shot while lying down in a field unable to move, even though I can feel the enemy coming closer. And then I was shot and the dream stopped and would be impossible to turn around and change it when I tried to, like you can sometimes do with dreams. Ever since then my anxiety has slowly decreased and I can recognise other past-life ex soldiers. When I told that guy that he had seen too much war, he agreed because itís how he felt rather than believing in past lives for himself, but heís open to it.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 01-04-2020 at 02:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-05-2020)
Unread 01-04-2020, 11:56 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Do mooses moo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Google gave me this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uejVcS4uPH8

''Moose don't moo,
the way milk cows doo''
They sound like this.

Like a much more raucous version of cattle mooing and a much less musical version of elk bugling.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-05-2020)
Unread 01-05-2020, 12:46 AM

Found this randomly on one of my searches. Perhaps some of you will find it useful.

https://oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uch.../docs/ois6.pdf
Unread 01-05-2020, 01:07 AM

I like your response. I will respond, but, it will take a while, I was out of town, and came back, but, I have meetings tomorrow, and then out of town again, talk soon. Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
(Apologies in advance for the long reply)

Itís very interesting trying to include animals with reincarnation. I like how at least in your description you say you can go from being a human into an animal because most people say you work up from an animal into a human, but I like in your version there is more equality or at least just a different experience.

For my own opinion I think animals may be different to us altogether, like spiritual guides. They donít have a thinking capacity like us but they have other gifts like reading energy and some kind of telepathy or another type of communication that we havenít really discovered yet, and so we canít recognise it in them.

We can relate to them by our need for love but they are more advanced than us in telepathic ways, they may be closer to the source but they recognise us as being on a journey, or they just love us because theyíre so close to the source of consciousness they are here to assist us and it is our ego that takes us away from the source and sees animals as beneath us.

But Iíve observed things that makes me know that my pets are capable of a type of telepathic communication and cats especially react to energy to tell if they are safe or not, which is funny because the more spiritual a human is, the more they learn to read energy off people and itís more effective than just going by eye contact or subtle body clues. Reading energy is more spiritually advanced, so maybe animals are more advanced than us.

I mean, how brave would you have to be to take a risk and incarnate as an animal and be open to being hunted, killed etc and all for the sake for the love of humanity to helps us grow spiritually or feed us so we can survive long enough to be able to learn? If being close to the source is all that spiritual advancement is about, then animals are more advanced than us because in order to do it you would need to be full of love and have no ego.

For the love of humanity they offer their flesh and blood to feed us to help nourish us so we can grow and learn as humans. But because of our ignorance and ego and because we donít recognise any other communication apart from language then us humans stupidly think they are beneath us, that because they let us kill them that they are weak...well it could actually be the other way around and we are the stupid, ignorant species that havenít advanced far enough to see animals for what they are.

So if I was going to change anything about the general consensus of reincarnation it would be to look at animals differently. Almost worship them in a non-god like way.

~

You mentioned about different methods of punishment like for Hitler coming back as a pumice for a Jew he killed (funny lol). I think about that too but I have less thought on it than animals. What I do believe is that you have to feel what you made the other person feel. So Hitler will need to have his freedom taken away, be victimised, tortured, starved, and itíll take lifetimes to even become a decent human again.

There are bound to be lots of Naziís reincarnated, and Holocaust victims. I know Iíve been able to recognise a couple of people who have reincarnated as soldiers with ptsd. I think thatís where my anxiety has come from but guys who are lost with ptsd I think have been ex-soldiers because I believe Iíve met a few of them. And being a warrior myself, it makes sense I recognise them.

One example has the fixed star Facies on his IC and a Neptune/Mars/Uranus in Capricorn but he hides behind his Sun/Venus conjunction of being really camp, even though he can stand up for himself when heís been picked on. But heís not present at all, his anxiety is through the roof and I think thatís PTSD from too may lifetimes at war.

I have a past life memory of being shot while lying down in a field unable to move, even though I can feel the enemy coming closer. And then I was shot and the dream stopped and would be impossible to turn around and change it when I tried to, like you can sometimes do with dreams. Ever since then my anxiety has slowly decreased and I can recognise other past-life ex soldiers. When I told that guy that he had seen too much war, he agreed because itís how he felt rather than believing in past lives for himself, but heís open to it.
Unread 01-05-2020, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Found this randomly on one of my searches. Perhaps some of you will find it useful.

https://oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uch.../docs/ois6.pdf

Terrific! Ironic, it has 360 pages.

Ref:
Quote:
"The Soul contains within itself all the prior life memories from every life it has ever lived. And the soul has its own "identity", or ego. This identity or "ego" is not the same as the ego that the Soul creates in any given life on places like Earth. The ego of the Soul is one's "eternal" identity."
Edgar Cayce would have explained it a little differently, when he said the soul has an individuality, and the ego has a personality. Same idea .
Individuality comes from the combination of all lifetimes placed on the earth I presumed. Not sure if we are also elsewhere, but I think some of us are. Shame I can't ask him to clarify further.

Last edited by leomoon; 01-05-2020 at 01:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-05-2020)
Unread 01-05-2020, 01:58 AM

Quote:
I am very manly indeed. What alphanumeric code did you use aside from the summation?
AJS 1
BKT 2
CLU 3
DMV 4
ENW 5
FOX 6
GPY 7
HQZ 8
IR 9

This is the modern 26 letter method. There is others, this is the main system used for various methods of numerological divining. There are many methods of interpretation.
Unread 01-05-2020, 02:23 AM

Quote:
I like your response. I will respond, but, it will take a while, I was out of town, and came back, but, I have meetings tomorrow, and then out of town again, talk soon. Opal
No problem, thereís nothing more daunting than responding to a long reply. I couldnít help it, my thoughts werenít clear yet. Take your time...
Unread 01-05-2020, 03:08 AM

Quote:
AJS 1
BKT 2
CLU 3
DMV 4
ENW 5
FOX 6
GPY 7
HQZ 8
IR 9

This is the modern 26 letter method. There is others, this is the main system used for various methods of numerological divining. There are many methods of interpretation.
I thought that the only way to divine something was to transliterate into Hebrew and use gematria. Don't need to add them up and be left with 9 sun sign numerology. What does 52 mean?

Last edited by petosiris; 01-05-2020 at 03:11 AM.
Unread 01-05-2020, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Petosiris
755619991 - 52 - 7

Only one feminine 6

Name number 7, associated with books
52 is the sum of all the numbers before it. 5 plus 2 equals 7. You add the sum first to determine if it is a master number.

11, 22, 33 for instance are master numbers
Unread 01-05-2020, 03:46 AM

Quote:
No problem, thereís nothing more daunting than responding to a long reply. I couldnít help it, my thoughts werenít clear yet. Take your time...
Hey, thanks! I get swamped, having your own business is busy.
Unread 01-05-2020, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Terrific! Ironic, it has 360 pages.

Ref:

Edgar Cayce would have explained it a little differently, when he said the soul has an individuality, and the ego has a personality. Same idea .
Individuality comes from the combination of all lifetimes placed on the earth I presumed. Not sure if we are also elsewhere, but I think some of us are. Shame I can't ask him to clarify further.
360 yeah that is cool! Number 9, number 9😄
Unread 01-05-2020, 03:51 AM

@Petosiris

The word divining has many meanings. Dowsing or witching with a rod or pendulum or forked stick is divining, as is doing astrology.
Unread 01-05-2020, 04:03 AM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
360 yeah that is cool! Number 9, number 9��
Germany says NEIN to "nine"! Calls it "nuen".

But, a 9 by any other name is still a 9. Unless it's an IX.

Last edited by david starling; 01-05-2020 at 04:07 AM.
Unread 01-05-2020, 04:11 AM

Quote:
@Petosiris

The word divining has many meanings. Dowsing or witching with a rod or pendulum or forked stick is divining, as is doing astrology.
I mean divination that claims prophesy rather than causation.

There is astrology, which is scientific, and there is astrology, which is divinatory. Most traditional astrologers made a big difference. Might be the same with dowsing, who knows.
Unread 01-05-2020, 04:13 AM

Quote:
52 is the sum of all the numbers before it. 5 plus 2 equals 7. You add the sum first to determine if it is a master number.

11, 22, 33 for instance are master numbers
https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_52.php

Website is pretty good, but the author became an apostate - https://www.biblewheel.com/Blog/debu...trip-its-been/

1 Timothy 1:3-5 warned us of numerology and myths that do not train godliness (1 Timothy 4:7)

Last edited by petosiris; 01-05-2020 at 04:22 AM.
Unread 01-05-2020, 04:25 AM

Quote:
And Mars leaving it’s domicile, with Moon in Aries in mutual bad reception to Saturn...War!
War... the upcoming World War III you mean? Thanks Trump.
Unread 01-05-2020, 05:49 AM

Quote:
War... the upcoming World War III you mean? Thanks Trump.
Wasn't he the get our troops out of the Middle East guy?
Unread 01-05-2020, 05:50 AM

I heard anyone with a 4th house or IC sun conjunct moon in their solar return are likely to either move back with their parents or vice versa. The 4th house sun is around midnight or the beginning of a 24 hour day. And the 4th house moon is a major factor in disruption of their home life.
Unread 01-05-2020, 05:50 AM

Quote:
https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_52.php

Website is pretty good, but the author became an apostate - https://www.biblewheel.com/Blog/debu...trip-its-been/

1 Timothy 1:3-5 warned us of numerology and myths that do not train godliness (1 Timothy 4:7)
Do you own a concordance Petosiris? The Hub is handy, but I love the books.

That is excellent, 52! Good answer! I will look them up, and check my concordance!
Unread 01-05-2020, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Wasn't he the get our troops out of the Middle East guy?
Welcome to politics
Unread 01-05-2020, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Welcome to politics
Well, at least we know what a moose sounds like now!
Unread 01-05-2020, 06:09 AM

Quote:
well, at least we know what a moose sounds like now!
wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?
The Following User Says Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-05-2020)
Unread 01-05-2020, 06:11 AM

Quote:
wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?
Sort of "wtf" in animal language.

Last edited by david starling; 01-05-2020 at 06:15 AM.
Unread 01-05-2020, 06:13 AM

There was once a third political party in the U.S. called "Bull Moose"!
Unread 01-05-2020, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
They sound like this.

Like a much more raucous version of cattle mooing and a much less musical version of elk bugling.
Cool, the first set of sounds are aggressive. The second set sound like rutting season, the third like normal conversation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-05-2020), Osamenor (01-05-2020)