Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 12-30-2019, 01:47 PM

Re: Is he playing games and lying to me?

Ok I missed the minor reception, good to know, I did suspect that was the case. But itís too minor to make anything happen, there no mutual reception or applying aspect. Also, Venus has reception to Saturn but Saturn doesnít like Venus either (whether itís anotherís girl or another sig for HKK), and is very comfortable in its own sign and the house where Saturn joys (turned 12th), so he only likes himself in this chart, Ďin his own head,í is a good way to put it and isnít going to change for this situation.

I see HKKís sig as being in her house of sickness and worry, but if you interpret as being in his 12th, then it doesnít change the course of events.

But heís not playing games, heís just thinking about himself. Typical guy right??

Unread 12-30-2019, 01:57 PM

Sun and Saturn applying to a conjunction but as I interpreted it, this would not give any positive outcome, especially with Pluto.
Sun/ jupiter conjunction= they had contact via dating website.
Moon/ mercury conjunction= final talk about the relationship.
Sun/ Saturn and Pluto conjunction =she decided to not continue the relationship.

Last edited by kalinka; 12-30-2019 at 02:09 PM.
Unread 12-30-2019, 02:21 PM

I guess sun and Saturn will eventually apply, tbh if I didnít see an applying aspect stated in the chart then I didnít accept it but I know from reading other interpretations that people include planets applying to each other through the course of the chart. So I could only really include receptions and houses in my interpretation and what the chart said about aspects.

The conjunction you saw is probably the event or communication that just happened between them but there wasnít anything stronger in the chart to make something happen from it.
Unread 12-30-2019, 02:34 PM

I did never wrote that they would get into something serious. Because this wasn't the question. The querent only asked if we could see something more in the chart besides his feelings, so I answered this by paying attention to the aspects. ..or what do you mean with " there wasn't anything stronger to make something happen from it."?
Moreover conjunctions are the strongest aspects. So interactions will always happen, when we see a conjunction, whether it is good or bad.

Last edited by kalinka; 12-30-2019 at 02:41 PM.
Unread 12-30-2019, 02:51 PM

There wasnít anything strong enough to make something happen because of lack of reception, regardless of anything else. But yes, the question was is if he was playing games but Saturn Sig in 12th is not playing games, just thinking about himself.
Unread 12-30-2019, 02:56 PM

she waited for a message/call from him. Later he called. She decided to not continue a relationship with him and broke up with him on the phone. All that happened after the question and after the chart was casted. Receptions show the intentions. Hence someone could be in contact with you, even if he hates you. hope we are not talk at cross purposes.

Last edited by kalinka; 12-30-2019 at 03:09 PM.
Unread 12-30-2019, 04:00 PM

Not really, I initially asked about minor receptions, I had a similar chart when I asked about a guy, and I think weíve answered the chart!
Unread 12-30-2019, 05:47 PM

Thanks Kalinka and ukpoohbear!

Nothing will happen however Iíve been reminded of my boundaries after being single and out the game for so long. Wit friends family Aquaintances work colleagues I have boundaries but with love life that can go blurry but this encounter however much brief has reminded me of my own boundaries and have made them stronger. I will find out how strong when I meet the next one who ever he may be. But one thing I know is I wonít get sucked in!

Bless you all and letís have an amazing 2020 😍💋
Unread 12-30-2019, 06:22 PM

Thatís exactly how I felt about the last guy that suddenly entered my life. I think he was only after one thing and I was too much hassle for him not every loss is a loss

Edit to say: I donít know if Iím asking too much but Iím waiting for that Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton moment at least somebody emotionally available and who I have amazing chemistry with!

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 12-30-2019 at 06:27 PM.
Unread 12-30-2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Thatís exactly how I felt about the last guy that suddenly entered my life. I think he was only after one thing and I was too much hassle for him not every loss is a loss

Edit to say: I donít know if Iím asking too much but Iím waiting for that Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton moment at least somebody emotionally available and who I have amazing chemistry with!
Typical men!

No your not asking for too much. Your asking for what you truly know you deserve and nowt less.
These types of men make looking/meeting the right one difficult as one thru get in the way and two they have issues and if they hadnít they would have an amazing love life. I feel sorry for them.
I feel my situation was a good thing. Woke me up a bit lol!!
I hope both you and me meet someone amazing who respects us, doesnít play games and genuinely loves us.
Unread 12-30-2019, 06:47 PM

i am seeing this simple horary question and i am trying to understand why are we complicating things?

HKK likes this guy ...since peregrine sun in saturn's domicile and venus in Saturn's domicile, while venus also in his first .. and her moon also peregrine shows her contradictory emotions...she wants his communication, while on the other hand sun is about to turn combust jupiter-his third having him also in his fall..so she mainly wonders whether something fishy is going on with him and sun also being in his turned 12th behind the scenes in a way.

So....

this is disguised "does he really likes/loves me as he says ?" to "Is he playing games and lying to me?...can I trust him? " question. The querent is not asking about someone generally speaking whether is a good/bad person per se but someone she is interested romantically into, whether he likes/loves her enough to be a good boyfriend. And for that we have to look at the receptions between their significators..So what we want to see in this chart is whether he has feelings for her as she for him..so simple.

Him= saturn in his domicile, though cadent and opposite of his joy is in moon's triplicity but also detriment, indifferent to venus and to sun's face a minor reception...so he has friendly feelings for her but detriment is stronger of cource..does this mean he lies to her? no of course not..does he love her? no...is just that his feelings for her are not so strong as the querent perhaps would like them and how do we see that.?simply cause saturn harms her feelings moon.We could say also that his interest mainly is focused on radix 5th mars ..etc

As a result ... the querent before she even starts a relationship decides to break communication with him ..but still this doesn't make him a lier or a bad person or else..it;s just that he didn't like her the way she would expect ..
that's all
AND...HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL!!!
Wishing You A New Year, Bursting With Joy, Roaring With Laughter And Full Of Fun.

Last edited by Aria Venue; 12-30-2019 at 07:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
kalinka (12-31-2019)
Unread 12-30-2019, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
i am seeing this simple horary question and i am trying to understand why are we complicating things?

HKK likes this guy ...since peregrine sun in saturn's domicile and venus in Saturn's domicile, while venus also in his first .. and her moon also peregrine shows her contradictory emotions...she wants his communication, while on the other hand sun is about to turn combust jupiter-his third having him also in his fall..so she mainly wonders whether something fishy is going on with him and sun also being in his turned 12th behind the scenes in a way.

So....

this is disguised "does he really likes/loves me as he says ?" to "Is he playing games and lying to me?...can I trust him? " question. The querent is not asking about someone generally speaking whether is a good/bad person per se but someone she is interested romantically into, whether he likes/loves her enough to be a good boyfriend. And for that we have to look at the receptions between their significators..So what we want to see in this chart is whether he has feelings for her as she for him..so simple.

Him= saturn in his domicile, though cadent and opposite of his joy is in moon's triplicity but also detriment, indifferent to venus and to sun's face a minor reception...so he has friendly feelings for her but detriment is stronger of cource..does this mean he lies to her? no of course not..does he love her? no...is just that his feelings for her are not so strong as the querent perhaps would like them and how do we see that.?simply cause saturn harms her feelings moon.We could say also that his interest mainly is focused on radix 5th mars ..etc

As a result ... the querent before she even starts a relationship decides to break communication with him ..but still this doesn't make him a lier or a bad person or else..it;s just that he didn't like her the way she would expect ..
that's all
AND...HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL!!!
Wishing You A New Year, Bursting With Joy, Roaring With Laughter And Full Of Fun.
Hey AV!

Thank you for the detailed insights! Wonderful

Have an amazing new year and your dreams and hopes come true xxxx 😍😍
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (12-30-2019)
Unread 12-31-2019, 12:16 AM

there wasn't any big discussion about his feelings towards her. I think everyone had the almost similar interpretation.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (12-31-2019)
Unread 12-31-2019, 09:20 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
He came to you with honesty, told you that he was online dating but he could not get you out of his mind. He contacted you as you was waiting for and is open with his feelings. And nevertheless you don't want him? ...This is really sad!
Hkk is right... If you like someone, you pick him/her and stop chatting to others... He was window shopping whats the best deal. Id do the same thing.
Its a huge turn off.

Plus theres venus in 7th... Looks like someone is trying to get him
Querent is fortified by jup.
He is in his own 12th... Head is in his own a*se. Hes looking for whats the best deal

Yea Hkk did right.

Last edited by tikana; 12-31-2019 at 09:24 PM.
Unread 12-31-2019, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Hkk is right... If you like someone, you pick him/her and stop chatting to others... He was window shopping whats the best deal. Id do the same thing.
Its a huge turn off.

Plus theres venus in 7th... Looks like someone is trying to get him
Querent is fortified by jup.
He is in his own 12th... Head is in his own a*se. Hes looking for whats the best deal

Yea Hkk did right.
Lol glad you think so! Head up his own ****. I rang again and I realised something more! The more you chat to someone the more you gain insights if you listen to your true self. I reckon he is a drug user from the way he was talking etc. I donít need that in my life plus Iím not attracted to him anymore. He has put me off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
kalinka (01-01-2020), tikana (01-01-2020)
Unread 01-01-2020, 01:37 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Lol glad you think so! Head up his own ****. I rang again and I realised something more! The more you chat to someone the more you gain insights if you listen to your true self. I reckon he is a drug user from the way he was talking etc. I donít need that in my life plus Iím not attracted to him anymore. He has put me off.
i dont know if he is lying but he is playing a field. so IMO stay out.
Unread 01-01-2020, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
i dont know if he is lying but he is playing a field. so IMO stay out.
Defo will. Thanks for the advice x
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
tikana (01-01-2020)
Unread 01-03-2020, 09:05 PM

The 11th house (dating websites) ruler venus is sitting right there in his house. The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Venus, 3 degrees away, was it 3 days from doing this chart that you found out he was on the dating site still?

Moon trine Chiron doesn't need this.
Unread 01-04-2020, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
The 11th house (dating websites) ruler venus is sitting right there in his house. The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Venus, 3 degrees away, was it 3 days from doing this chart that you found out he was on the dating site still?

Moon trine Chiron doesn't need this.
Hey C!

Yes it was 3 days after doing the chart!!! No I donít need this. Even if he has told me what heís done, there more to it than just the online dating site. Itís the issues etc he has so Iíve not taken it further.

Missed you C X
Unread 01-10-2020, 11:25 PM

Your inbox is full

Tags
games, lying, playing